Hot!12th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 12th , 2015 - past trip reports

Page: << < ..3637383940.. > >> Showing page 39 of 43
Author
Foodosaurus
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 622
RE: Jersey Hot Dog Tours and Mini Meets 2011/06/14 21:49:50 (permalink)
Just sent the Check for Slim and I to go again.  Any details formulating yet?  Are there going to be shirts again?
Applecheeks
Hamburger
  • Total Posts : 52
Re:8th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 24th , 2011 - past trip reports 2011/06/16 03:38:30 (permalink)
Tony's truck in Branch Brook Park has not been the same since the new owners took over.  I stopped going there.
HDtravlr1
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 289
Re:8th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 24th , 2011 - past trip reports 2011/07/08 09:11:01 (permalink)
Got a travel question. Think the wife and I am going to fly in instead of riding there.
Best city to fly into for the tour?
Rent a car or take the train to our departure point?
Benzee
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1878
Re:8th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 24th , 2011 - past trip reports 2011/07/08 09:31:53 (permalink)
Hello there ,
Ideally  fly into Newark and a rent a car would do it .
Any of the tri state Airports are good if you can get a car
LaGuardia , JFK or Newark .
Dont know if you can get into Stewart in Newburgh  or even Albany but if the  you can . if air prices are right , rent a car and you are out of all the traffic and can meet us at strting point of busees in Middletown at Coney Island Restuarant
Benzee
ScreenBear
  • Total Posts : 1505
Re:8th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 24th , 2011 - past trip reports 2011/07/10 12:27:16 (permalink)
Fly into Newark, rent a car, get on the bus, say hi, eat hot dogs. It doesn't get much better. Welcome aboard.

The Bear
buffetbuster
Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 10285
Re:8th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 24th , 2011 - past trip reports 2011/07/12 09:55:21 (permalink)
Hey Benzee, you have room for three more?  The date work out perfect and we'd love to join in.
Foodosaurus
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 622
Re:8th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 24th , 2011 - past trip reports 2011/07/12 10:37:05 (permalink)
Hey Benzee,  When are we gonna get some details??  September 24th is fast approaching, and my mouth is already salivating!!
Benzee
Re:8th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 24th , 2011 - past trip reports 2011/07/12 19:00:10 (permalink)
Hello all ,
Buffetmaster we can get three onboard no problem ,  do you need the payment details .
Foodsaurus , starting point for the tour is as usual Galloping Hill Inn in NJ , for those coming from the north we will depart from Coney Island Rest. in Middletown NY and the Harriman MTA Commuter lot off of the NYS Thruway before arriving at GHI .

The intinerary itself is a tightly guarded secret that John Fox is in charge of and he will share it with all when he has completed it. He will be spending a lot of time this summer visiting potential stops , and the process is not to be rushed.
On a sad note a good friend and former attendee think 2006 or 2007 Bill Myers passed away today of his own doing . He showed me a lot in the travel end and organizing of trips and please send prayers out to his family

Benzee
post edited by MikeS. - 2011/09/13 14:45:06
John Fox
  • Total Posts : 2336
Re:8th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 24th , 2011 - past trip reports 2011/07/15 19:11:39 (permalink)
I am working on finalizing the itinerary. It will be posted within a week; probably less. As usual there will be a few new stops and a few old favorites that we haven't been to in awhile.
umbada
Hamburger
  • Total Posts : 56
Re:8th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 24th , 2011 - past trip reports 2011/07/17 23:00:07 (permalink)
A variation on Screenbear's suggestion: Fly into Newark, stop at Smash Burger in Terminal C for a vanilla malted, rent a car, and go to your motel or directly to the tour pick-up spot.
HDtravlr1
Cheeseburger
Re:8th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 24th , 2011 - past trip reports 2011/07/18 08:45:06 (permalink)
Umbada- Thanks for the Smash Burger info

I am also considering driving to White Manna's on my way to the pick up spot
HDtravlr1
Cheeseburger
Re:8th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 24th , 2011 - past trip reports 2011/07/18 08:48:23 (permalink)
I will be looking for you ScreenBear.

Thanks
Johnny McClanahan

ScreenBear

Fly into Newark, rent a car, get on the bus, say hi, eat hot dogs. It doesn't get much better. Welcome aboard.

The Bear

John Fox
  • Total Posts : 2336
Re:8th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 24th , 2011 - past trip reports 2011/07/24 12:10:45 (permalink)
The itinerary is set for the 8th Annual New Jersey Hot Dog Tour. The people belonging to Hot Dog Nation requested an epic, so that's what you will be getting. If you just want a list of the stops and descriptions, feel free to skip most of this and scroll down.

Being that it's a long day, especially with 2 busloads of people plus time constraints, I try to keep it at 6 stops. This year will be 6 again unless we have some extra time left over which we may since the stops are very close together with the exception of Jimmy Buffs. Then maybe we can add another place. Perhaps next year we can visit Jimmy Buffs in Kenilworth or another place specializing in Italian Hot Dogs in order to make travel easier. Maybe we'll change the format altogether and hit a different area. To the north of us are places like Hiram's, Hot Dog Caboose, Karl Ehmer's (which serves an excellent dog from Kocher's butcher shop), and others. To the south are places like Frankly Burgers, Jersey Joes,  Bubba's, Max's, Zuka's, Wunder Wiener, and Maui's. But the possibility of a change in venue will be decided in the future.

This year we will be sticking to familiar ground in North Jersey. The Galloping Hill Inn is our starting point and the only place that has been on every Tour. I seek to add at least one or 2 new places while rotating some of the better establishments we've been to in the past. I try not to have a place be included more than 2 years in a row in order to avoid repeats and allow other places (new to the Tour) and old favorites to have a chance again since there are new people who attend each Tour and may not have had a chance to visit these places. Jimmy Buffs is an exception because they are the originators of the Italian Hot Dog style and still serve the Syd's dog. Jimmy provides excellent service and gives us free drinks. Any place that is generous to our Tour either by giving away free stuff (we got tee shirts in the past as well as free hot dogs), or offering discounts betters their chance to be included. Providing of course that they serve a quality hot dog to begin with. There will be no compromise there. A place that in my opinion serves mediocre hot dogs will never be included even if they give attendees free cars. Well, maybe I'd consider it.

Two popular places will not be on the Tour this year. Rahway Grill was the overwhelming favorite hot dog the last 2 years. An exception would have been made for them to be included this year. They will not be because too many people have gone back and gotten dogs that were cold, stale, and wrinkled from being on the griddle too long. This has happenned to me at least 3 times. I brought it to the owner's attention and the last time he tried to blame it on the girl serving the dogs and made a show of scolding her. Since they only care about quality one day a year, they will not be included.

Perhaps the second favorite stop was the Garage in Millburn. Excellent hot dogs but even more expensive than Bubba's in Seaside. $5.00 for the Syd's dog, $6.00 for the Don's (1/4 pounder). More if you want chili or other toppings. The owner contacted me and wanted very much to be included. I told him his prices were too high and that attendees already had to pay enough for admission and to afford luxury buses. The reason for the high prices is the high rent in Millburn which is not my concern. Well, Jimmy Buff's and Frankly Burgers charge much less, so we could have done without the Garage. He promised us a big discount. Well, half or more than half of us did not get the discount. I only found out afterwards and I apologize to those who had to pay full price. I sent the owner an angry e-mail and he gave me some BS about a misunderstanding. I told him that the staff must be made aware of the discount and he promised me they would be. That's all I required. As good as the Garage was, they won't get a dime from us.

Now for the itinerary. The order listed is not necessarily in the order we will be visiting them. We have our usual starting point in the Galloping Hill Inn, Jimmy Buff's once again, an old favorite we haven't been to in a few years, and 3 places that will be new to the Tour.

1) Galloping Hill Inn Union. Our starting point. All that are driving to the Tour are welcome to park in their big lot. GHI serves a 6/1 pork/beef frank on a larger football shaped bun. Many consider the bun big and get a double. Let me remind everyone that it is important to pace yourself. You may skip a place if you know you don't like the dog (some don't eat pork), or how it's prepared. Since we will be returning here after the Tour, you may want to wait and have this dog last if you are concerned about having enough room in your stomach.

The frank here is made by Grote & Weigle, but is not their standard griddle frank. It is made to a different recipe. Most places claiming a special recipe are lying. See some of the discussions elsewhere on this subject. The recipe is the same that was made by the local butcher shop who supplied them years ago. The shop changed owners and GHI took the recipe and has the dogs made at Grote & Weigel. They have a collagen casing which makes for a more uniform size and are prepared on a griddle. This is an excellent quality German style beef/pork frank. One of my 5 or so favorite places to get a hot dog.

2) Jimmy Buff's East Hanover. The originators of the Newark style Italian Hot Dog. One or two beef franks stuffed inside pizza bread (Italian bread shaped like a pita) and topped with peppers, potatoes, and onions. You can get a single or double. Let me suggest a single since we will be hitting other stops. The bread here is exceptional and better than other places serving this type of sandwich. The dogs are from Best Provisions, the dog of choice for an Italian Hot Dog.

Buff's also serves the Syd's dog which is a 5/1 natural casing Best's. I prefer his to other places using the same dog. Most places just grill this dog. Syd's (and the Garage) boiled, then grilled it. Buff's sautees it in oil, then finishes it off on a charcoal grill. This is probably my choice if I had to pick one favorite hot dog. They also serve a smaller pushcart dog (Best's 8/1) that is fried, and a 4/1 beef/pork Schickhaus frank that is griddled, then charbroiled. Buff's also serves a fantastic bolognese style homemade chili that is the favorite of John Sagi of the Gourmetchilidog.com. It is one of my 3 favorites along with Pappy's and Father & Son. Prices are reasonable here and every Tuesday you get double Italian Hot Dogs half price.

3) Manny's Texas Weiners, Union.  Manny's has been a popular stop in the past. It's been 3 or 4 years since we were there last and it's time to put it back in the rotation. Manny is a great host who mingles with us and has provided our group with free tee shirts. More importantly he serves a very good Texas Weiner which is one of the regional styles that New Jersey is known for. He uses a 6/1 Grote & Weigle griddle frank (standard recipe; different than GHI) prepared on a flat top and topped with mustard, chili, and onions. This type of Texas Weiner is grilled with a thicker chili than the Paterson/Clifton area places that deep fry their dogs and use a thinner sauce with a clove/nutmeg spicing. Manny's chili is almost black in color and a little spicier than most dogs in this style. They have a big dining room that we can all fit it. It actually looks more like a diner than a hot dog joint. Manny's, Buff's, and the GHI all serve more than hot dogs if anyone is looking for a change of pace.

3) Soup or Dogs, Iselin  This is a hot dog truck located on Rt. 27. The owner, Betsy Penrose was a co worker of mine. She opened up a Soup Store in Rahway that was known for it's excellent quality. It was reviewed by Pete Genovese of the Star Ledger. Betsy bought a truck and is now serving hot dogs along with her soup. Never had the soup, but the dogs are great. They are the same as Dee's in Roselle Park, which was a popular stop in the past. Natural casing all beef Sabrett's 10/1 prepared in water dirty water style. I judge these on flavor, snap, freshness, and temperature. The dogs are served hot and are very fresh. Tasty with a great snap, these are as good a dirty water Sabrett as you will find. Her chili is very flavorful and beefy. Not overly spicy. I like it better than Dees in Roselle Park which is where I usually go when in the mood for a dirty water Sabrett.

5) Out of This World Hot Dogs, Elizabeth. A brand new place only open a few months. I've been there a lot and they serve very good hot dogs. It's a tiny place and my only concern was that they wouldn't be able to handle our large group. The owner assured me that she will be able to. There are many topping combinations here for those who like variety. Here is their site: http://otwhotdogs.com/ Check out the menu. I was assured that it takes very little time to put the toppings on the dogs. They will be heating them for us as soon as we leave the GHI which is less than 5 minutes away, so we will be served in a reasonable amount of time.

There are 2 different dogs served here. Thumann's beef/pork franks 6/1 that are deep fried. Most of the dogs served are these. The other brand, which makes Out of This World unique, is Vienna Beef from Chicago. There is only one other place in N.J. that I know of that serves this dog. And it's a cheesesteak place that doesn't know how to prepare it. Mine was gray from either being old or in the water too long. Out of This World gets it right. The Vienna beef dog is used for a Chicago style dog. You can also get it plain or with the other topping combinations offered, but you have to specify it. If you order a dog here you get the Thumann's unless you order the Chicago dog or you specify that you want the Vienna beef dog. This frank is a natural casing 8/1 all beef dog. THE Chicago dog. In Chicago over 80% of the hot dog joints use this brand. It is a high quality beef dog but milder than Nathan's, Sabrett, Hebrew National, Best's. The emphasis is on paprika with less on garlic. The other brands are more garlic oriented with less paprika. Vienna blends in well with the ingredients on a Chicago style dog; poppy seed bun, mustard, relish, onions, pickle, tomato, celery salt, and sports peppers. A Nathan's, Sabrett, etc. is too well seasoned and would throw everything out of balance. Many of you have never had a Vienna beef dog. Let me suggest you try one here. A different spicing than the beef dogs common here. Depending on your taste you may like it better or not. You can get it grilled (flat top griddle) or steamed. If you order a Chicago dog, be assured that it is authentic. Meaning Vienna Beef frank, all the right ingredients including poppy seed Rosen buns imported from Chicago. Pretty cool to see both Vienna and Thumann's umbrellas in the parking lot. I'm excited about this place. Their Texas Weiner chili is a very good example of the Passaic County thin chili sauce you get at the Hot Grill, Libby's, and Pappy's. A good contrast to the thicker Plainfield area Texas Weiner chili served at Manny's.

6) Jack's Frank & Fries, Union.  Jack's is another new place that's only been open a few months. I first went in June. Let me be lazy here and cut and paste what I wrote on Roadfood after going the first time. I'm starting to get writer's cramp.

Jack's Frank & Fries is a new hot dog restaurant that's been open a little over a week. They haven't had a Grand Opening yet and are still in their "soft opening" stage. Located in a small strip mall on Rt. 22 West in Union behind the Sprint store, Jack's is a small clean restaurant with some stools and a counter for eating in.

I stopped in yesterday and sampled their hot dogs, hot dog chili, regular chili (with beans) and two types of cole slaw; creamy and vinegary. The chili and coleslaw are homemade. For me the hot dogs are what I come for first and foremost. Everything else is secondary, but certainly adds to or detracts from the experience.

The dogs are natural casing Sabrett all beef, 8/1. They are prepared 2 ways. Steamed or on a flat top griddle. The steamed dogs are actually steamed in a special compartment, not heated in hot water with the top covered which is what many consider steamed. I had my dogs grilled on the flat top. They were done just right and put on potato buns from Stroehmann's which made for a good frank to bun ratio. A Martin's roll would have been too big for this particular dog. I sampled 3 mustards which they are currently experimenting with. Admiration deli mustard, Gold's deli mustard, and Gold's dusseldorf. All 3 are great, but I prefer Admiration for a spicy beef dog.

The natural casing Sabrett's here are on the same level as the best places in New Jersey and New York that serve them. Namely Papaya King, Gray's, Katz's, Dover Grill, and Boulevard Drinks. I prefer the dogs here to the Papaya places and Boulevard Drinks because the frank is a better size. BVoulevard Drinks uses a tiny 12/1 frank. Papaya King claims a 10/1, though to my eye it appears smaller. I've heard that they use franks that are anywhere from 12 to 10 to a lb. At 8/1, Jack's is a good size. Katz's deli in NYC uses a 7/1. But they charge close to $4.00 for it. Jack's is much closer to me and more affordable, charging more than a dollar less than Katz's, but using the same recipe natural casing frank and preparing them in smaller quantitites. Jack's is now my favorite place to get a grilled Sabrett natural casing dog. From talking with the owner I am confident that they will maintain consistency. It's always a good sign when the owner is there serving you your hot dog.

I had one dog with mustard and one with mustard and chili. The chili here is very good. Thick as opposed to the thin Passaic/Clifton area Texas Weiner sauce, it had a hint of chocolate and is very similar to the chili served at Amazing Hot Dog. Highly recommended. The regular chili had beans and was much thicker. It too was good and had a good amount of heat. I preferred the hot dog chili.

The homemade coleslaws were tasty and fresh. The vinegar coleslaw was very crunchy (maybe too much so) and the creamy coleslaw had a little bit of mustard and is patterned after Primanti's in Pittsburgh. Eric, who owns Jack's with his wife Linda, is from Pittsburgh. I would definitely order the creamy coleslaw when I return.

Jack's offers traditional toppings along with a lot of untraditional ones such as sambal and cream cheese that I believe are a waste and do not belong on a quality frankfurter. To me they serve to mask rather than complement the actual frankfurter which should be what is focused on. Same criticism I had of Amazing Hot Dog except that Jack's dogs were served piping hot while Amazing often served theirs cool or even cold. But I do realize that many people like and seek out such toppings. I'll stick to mustard and maybe chili.

Jack's serves a great hot dog. It is prepared well, which too many places today get wrong. I will definitely be back and am strongly considering adding them to the 8th Annual New Jersey Hot Dog Tour. 

One correction. It's the vinegar coleslaw that's patterned after Primanti's.

So that's the itinerary. If we have time, maybe we'll hit another place. Let me suggest that you pace yourself. Share, skip a place you may not like, cut out sides, etc. As always, it will be a great day.

Benzee
Re:8th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 24th , 2011 - past trip reports 2011/07/24 12:34:23 (permalink)
Hello all ,
Excellent intinerary as usual .
Reservations are being accepted and we are already on second motorcoach .
$35 per person includes R/T Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation and Refreshments on bus .
For those coming from north of Jersey motorcoach will depart from Coney Island Restaurant in Middletown NY and MTA Train commuter lot in Harriman NY .
Everyone else will meet at GHI
PM or email me for reservations
Benzee
benzee95@hotmail.com
Benzee
Re:8th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 24th , 2011 - past trip reports 2011/07/24 12:38:44 (permalink)
PS folks
Every yr I get emails about the intinerary. I find out at the same time as everyone else . John handles the intinerary , please send future requests to him .

I for one am glad to see Manny back on the tour this yr as it has always been one of my favorite stops along with Jimmy Buffs.
Looking forward to visiting the new stops as well .
Benzee
Dog Boss
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 206
Re:8th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 24th , 2011 - past trip reports 2011/07/25 13:05:43 (permalink)
i may need a bus ticket, think, im going to stick ross and kenny together, i'm sitting with michele and ellen...... in the middle ..................
Benzee
Re:8th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 24th , 2011 - past trip reports 2011/07/26 20:42:02 (permalink)
hello all .
Dog Boss just let me know for sure and I will save you a seat .
1999  Nathans Hot Dog Eating Champion Steve Keiner is confirmed and will be attending the tour again .   Welcome back aboard Champ !!!
PM me for reservations or email benzee95@hotmail.com  or go to Hot Dog Nation on FB
Benzee
joerogo
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 4534
Re:8th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 24th , 2011 - past trip reports 2011/07/26 21:28:29 (permalink)
John Fox, Great line-up.  You cover every angle to insure a great tour  
Benzee, You are the organizers organizer.  I wish I could think/plan that far in advance and sign up now.

Benzee
Re:8th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 24th , 2011 - past trip reports 2011/07/29 23:46:01 (permalink)
Hello all ,
Just heard from the Champ Steve Keiner  that he has a previous engagement on the day of the tour this yr and will be unable to attend .
We will miss him and hope he can join us again in 2012 !!
Benzee
Benzee
Re:8th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 24th , 2011 - past trip reports 2011/07/29 23:47:57 (permalink)
Hello all ,
We are taking reservations for the tour . PM me if interested .
Two motorcoaches will be filled , Joe Rogo I'm putting you down , let me know if you cant make it
Benzee
billyboy
  • Total Posts : 2409
Re:8th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 24th , 2011 - past trip reports 2011/07/30 01:23:46 (permalink)
Oh Fuuuuudge!!  I'm sitting here looking at the possible attendees who have requested spots and man, how I would love to go this year!  However, I have to take a pass on this one as a have a long (20 mile) training run with my coach and our other friend the next morning for the NYC Marathon and I have a feeling that a bellyful of NJ tubesteaks, as delicious as they are, wouldn't sit right with me on the course!  Please have many (especially one of those beauties from Jimmy Buff's) in my stead...
Dog Boss
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 206
Re:8th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 24th , 2011 - past trip reports 2011/07/30 12:37:45 (permalink)
Benzee

hello all .
Dog Boss just let me know for sure and I will save you a seat .
1999  Nathans Hot Dog Eating Champion Steve Keiner is confirmed and will be attending the tour again .   Welcome back aboard Champ !!!
PM me for reservations or email benzee95@hotmail.com  or go to Hot Dog Nation on FB
Benzee

the only way i'm getting on the bus , is i sit with ellen and michele , ross and nova can share !!!
Benzee
Re:8th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 24th , 2011 - past trip reports 2011/07/30 16:07:26 (permalink)
Hey Dog Boss ,
You can  sit anywhere you want except on my lap (: after all you are "the boss "
Benzee
HDtravlr1
Cheeseburger
Re:8th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 24th , 2011 - past trip reports 2011/07/30 18:07:39 (permalink)
billyboy-
I was hoping to meet you. Tell you what. I will keep watch on you though out the tour and help you limit yourself on your tubesteak intake. I like be your personal eating coach! You will still be able to run the next day.
ConeyIslandLou
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 753
Re:8th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 24th , 2011 - past trip reports 2011/07/31 23:45:28 (permalink)
T-SHIRT NEWS UPDATE!!

As you know, each year I usually design and post a tshirt to be available for purchase.. Many have commented in the cost of these shirts.. SO...

As I am posting this,  I working on arrangements for a PROFESSIONALLY designed  and manufactured shirt, that will have the low low price of around $12-14!!  Details will be following within a week--- hopefully!

Stay tuned!!

Yours in mustard -

Coney Island Lou
lagostinho
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 2
Re:8th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 24th , 2011 - past trip reports 2011/08/01 12:11:30 (permalink)
Hello everyone,
I am new to the site and was wondering where is the departing point of this trip, time, and cost?  Thanks so much!

Benzee
Re:8th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 24th , 2011 - past trip reports 2011/08/01 12:37:16 (permalink)
Hello there ,
We will depart from Galloping Hill Inn at high Noon with arrival at 11 am on the 24th of Sept  , 2011
Plenty of free parking
We will visits the stops that John has mentioned in posts above
Cost is $35 per person and includes Deluxe Motorcoach with lavatory and refreshments on busses
You pay for your food at the stops but at most we secure discounts and freebees and  you can share also .
PM me or email benzee95@hotmail.com for  where to send payment
Also on Facebook check out Hot Dog Nation page and also friend Erwin Benz if you want as I post a lot of the tour info on my page as well .

Benzee
lagostinho
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 2
Re:8th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 24th , 2011 - past trip reports 2011/08/01 14:21:41 (permalink)
SORRY FOR THE DUPLICATE MESSAGE: JUST SAW THAT YOU RESPONDED BACK TO ME ALREADY.  THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE INFORMATION! Hi Benzee,  I just joined the website and wanted to get more information on the 8th annual tour for September 24th.  Where does it start from, how long, how much?  My husband and I are from Long Island and might be interested.  Thanks!
post edited by lagostinho - 2011/08/01 14:25:52
ellen4641
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 3531
Re:8th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 24th , 2011 - past trip reports 2011/08/03 23:04:08 (permalink)
Dog Boss

i may need a bus ticket, think, im going to stick ross and JEFF  together, i'm sitting with michele and ellen...... in the middle ..................

hey, it's nice to feel wanted, Scotty !!  How many hugs have I given u already this year, every time u show up to play in our casino poker tourneys ????  (never enough, huh ?!?)

p.s.  Tnx again, Scotty, for dropping off that PASTRAMI sandwich from Harolds Deli right to my condo door !!!  (sure beats my usual pizza delivery man, lol )
Glad u liked all my Roadfood/foodie books :)

karilyn
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 153
Re:8th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 24th , 2011 - past trip reports 2011/08/08 21:02:40 (permalink)
Still just myself, Heather and Matt.  Three checks are coming.  We're all very excited!
Page: << < ..3637383940.. > >> Showing page 39 of 43
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1