1999 P30 Build - Upstate NY
First, been lurking for over 2 years and wanted to thank all of you for a wonderful site- Your input, stories and insight is a great resource for so many-It's valuable information and can be overwhelming at times.
So I been planning on doing this build for the past 12 months, but finding the time to create a well-documented business plan, workable design specs, and getting the ball moving has been difficult. Finally things have changed…
The B and M establishment is done, the lease expires as of Jan 30, as they want to double it- so I'M NOT renewing at that outrageous amount.
So here is where it stands now...
* Have the truck, mechanically and structurally in excellent condition
* Secured a commissary kitchen
* I've got some equipment, as I have some of the equipment out of the restaurant
* Submitting plans to the HD next week for approval prior to commencing on build.
* Menu is completed-field and market tested*
I should have pic’s up on a Flicker soon to share the progress.
This is going to be an aggressive 30 day build plan…Starting as soon as I receive approval from the HD to move forward
I’m excited and know it’s going to be a push, and difficult to get completed on-time and lol within the allotted budget.