2 different, both great

Author
Hillbilly
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 992
2003/06/25 16:08:42 (permalink)

2 different, both great

Try Hideaway Pizza in and around Oklahoma City. Left in the oven until pepperonni is crisp, crust is dark brown. Great stuff!

Or get a Roman Pizza at Fleur di lis on Government street in Baton Rouge. The anchovie and other fixings will remind you for days just how great the pizza was.

3 Replies Related Threads

peppertree
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 305
    RE: 2 different, both great 2003/06/26 16:41:57 (permalink)
    Where is Hideaway Pizza? I get out to OKC pretty often and I have just eaten Onion Burgers and Carl's Jr. Western Double Beef Cheeseburger.
    Hillbilly
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 992
    RE: 2 different, both great 2003/07/11 12:53:29 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by peppertree

Where is Hideaway Pizza? I get out to OKC pretty often and I have just eaten Onion Burgers and Carl's Jr. Western Double Beef Cheeseburger.

The one I go to is on Western Avenue just north of 63rd street in Oklahoma City. They have other locations (I have been to one in Edmond beside the University of Central Oklahoma's "Jazz Lab". You can have a relaxing evening with Hideaway Pizza and then next door to hear some jazz or, if you're lucky, hear "Brigade" play bluegrass. I have even had Hideaway deliver to me at the jazz lab and enjoy outstanding bluegrass and great pizza at the same time).

If it's burgers you crave in OKC, Try "Johnny's" on or "Charcoal Oven" (both on Northwest Expressway), Two different burger tastes, but both excellent.
    SublimeTwilight
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 7
    RE: 2 different, both great 2008/03/25 13:34:53 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by Hillbilly

Try Hideaway Pizza in and around Oklahoma City. Left in the oven until pepperonni is crisp, crust is dark brown. Great stuff!

Or get a Roman Pizza at Fleur di lis on Government street in Baton Rouge. The anchovie and other fixings will remind you for days just how great the pizza was.

Roman Pizza at Fleur di lis is the BEST pizza I have EVER eaten!
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1