2005 Hot Dog Tours

Page: << < ..6 Showing page 6 of 6
Author
livingstonkuzma
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 2
RE: 2005 Hot Dog Tours 2005/09/18 01:48:30 (permalink)
I love hot dog's. I've eaten hot dog's all over the place. I moved to San Diego. The weather is great but, the dog's are missing. There is an anti-weiner attitude here. Now the big hot dog place is COSTCO. Can you imagine??? I'd like to introduce SOCAL to the DOG. I have a lot of favorites and can do a pretty good job with a Chicago Dog, Hillbilly dog, BBQ dog, Coney Dog, and a few others. But, I just can't get the Kuhn's Corner dog! I've tried to duplicate it. Can anyone offer advice? I wouldn't say it's the best dog, but it is the most remarkable. I'm not necessarily looking for the exact recipe, just a friggin start. Everything I've tried has been crap. Please help. I know your out there. You know what's in it. Just give me a start. Don't let the recipe die! America - red and blue - needs it. I need it! Come on help me out here. Bring the Hot Dog to the Gipper state. They like jalopenas, let's show 'em what a real dog is! We can do it! Send me your best shot. I'll work on it day and night. Kuhn's to Cal! Send even the vaguest ideas of the recipe.
Benzee
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1875
RE: 2005 Hot Dog Tours 2005/09/24 10:09:33 (permalink)
Hello all ,

The 2005 Jersey Hot Dog Tour was a success thanks to everyone involved .
From the first post back on March 10th , the buzz started rolling in mid April , establishments were being mentioned and a mini meet with myself , Coney Island Lou , Seafarer John and Brooklyn Bill in June at Coney Island in Middletown really helped cement the trip .

It continued with the expert advice of John Fox and we were off and running .

It also helped that a previous tour had happened the year before .

Media attention , Manny from Texas Weiners , and great people to enjoy the day .

From the first post to now everyone made it work , still cannot get over what a great time we all had , one week later.

Tommorrow I will be grilling a few of the dogs I got from Sonjaab , and topping them with Lous Coney Island Chili and some Rutts Hutt relish , at Dover Speedway . I'm running a NASCAR Bus Trip for our local K of C and we are off at 445 am.

So by 930- 945 am I will be back in heaven , having a few dogs ,if only for a day.

Benzee[|)]
Benzee
RE: 2005 Hot Dog Tours 2005/09/26 12:34:46 (permalink)
Hello all ,

The NASCAR trip was a success along with our grillin and chillin .
Rutts Hutt relish was a hit , and we got a few more interested in the next dog tour .
The dogs were fabulous , the mustard , the race . Gary our Bus Driver from the Dog tour had a few himself .

Benzee
Benzee
RE: 2005 Hot Dog Tours 2005/09/27 21:00:26 (permalink)
Hello all ,

There is the possibility of a West Jersey Hot Dog Tour .

Benzee
Benzee
RE: 2005 Hot Dog Tours 2005/11/03 11:45:07 (permalink)
Hello all ,

We are planning a Wetern Jersey Hot Dog tour for the Spring of 2006 . I will consolidate the posts and make a new thread on the 06 tour .

Anyone interested in joining us , check out all the responses on the 05 tour . We had a great time with great company .

Benzee
Page: << < ..6 Showing page 6 of 6
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1