Now CK, how can you say Miles should have been replaced?
He doesn't call the plays, his OC does.
LSU's problem wasn't the play calling---It was the execution of the plays that were called.
Here's what Miles WAS responsible for:
1. LSU came out flat and stayed flat.
2. They weren't mentally ready to play.
3. I think deep down LSU knew that Alabama should have won the first game and Miles couldn't get them out of that mindset.
4. They weren't prepared for Bama's Defensive schemes.
5. Bama had a offensive game plan different from the first game and LSU didn't adapt.
6. LSU spent too much time reading their press clippings.
7. He should have pulled Jefferson
8. Bama's cheerleaders are cuter!
Add it all up--- Bama 21 - LSU 0
End of story
<message edited by Foodbme on Tue, 01/10/12 6:47 PM>