A Message To Everyone

Author
pasmokers
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 9
2004/03/14 00:44:07 (permalink)

A Message To Everyone

First Of All I appoligise if thats what you think I did, but that wasn't my intentions. I was in all reality thanking everyone for helping me, I was showing my appreciation. If you look below I asked all of you your opinions on this quite some time ago. Thanks again, sorry everyone took it the wrong way. I have road foods in my links on my site. Take care.

Dan

2 Replies Related Threads

BigGlenn
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 461
    RE: A Message To Everyone 2004/03/14 01:03:29 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by pasmokers

First Of All I appoligise if thats what you think I did, but that wasn't my intentions. I was in all reality thanking everyone for helping me, I was showing my appreciation. If you look below I asked all of you your opinions on this quite some time ago. Thanks again, sorry everyone took it the wrong way. I have road foods in my links on my site. Take care.

Yes you did put up a link............at the "BOTTOM" of your Links Page! If I get any SPAM from you, so help me I'll............We didn't even get a Kiss from this Guy either. I Bet You He was A Used Car Salesman before he decided to Sell BBQ Grills! By the way, you left your web site link on your Apology post. Really Sorry Huh?
    pasmokers
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 9
    RE: A Message To Everyone 2004/03/16 12:49:20 (permalink)
    Actually I'm a fugitive recovery agent. Basically I'm a Bounty Hunter.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1