A Surprising Discovery

Author
skylar0ne
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 473
2005/06/23 04:17:58 (permalink)

A Surprising Discovery

I recently found a relatively low fat, quick and easy way to enjoy breakfast. Run two Eggo brand frozen buttermilk waffles through the lightest setting on the toaster twice, mix some butter and sugar free syrup in a small bowl and zap it in the nicro, then dip bites of the waffle in the butter and syrup. (If you want it lowfat, use diet margerine instead of butter). The waffles are crisp and light, and the sugar free syrup is surprisingly good. The entire thing is less than five minutes from start to finish.

(I sincerely hope the Board Bishops don't have an enclave and decide to excommunicate me for this opinion).

1 Reply Related Threads

jeepguy
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1555
    RE: A Surprising Discovery 2005/06/23 07:06:14 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by skylar0ne

I recently found a relatively low fat, quick and easy way to enjoy breakfast. Run two Eggo brand frozen buttermilk waffles through the lightest setting on the toaster twice, mix some butter and sugar free syrup in a small bowl and zap it in the nicro, then dip bites of the waffle in the butter and syrup. (If you want it lowfat, use diet margerine instead of butter). The waffles are crisp and light, and the sugar free syrup is surprisingly good. The entire thing is less than five minutes from start to finish.

(I sincerely hope the Board Bishops don't have an enclave and decide to excommunicate me for this opinion).
    What's a "nicro"? Just kidding, I just toast my waffles and butter them, add syrup and eat- much easier.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1