A win-win situation:

Author
sizz
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1685
2006/05/26 18:37:26 (permalink)

A win-win situation:

Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border, take the dirt and raise the levies in New Orleans then put the Florida alligators in the moat.

Ta Da

13 Replies Related Threads

Greymo
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 3727
    RE: A win-win situation: 2006/05/26 20:11:50 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by fpczyz

Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border, take the dirt and raise the levies in New Orleans then put the Florida alligators in the moat.

Ta Da

Copperhedzkettle
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 293
    RE: A win-win situation: 2006/05/26 23:12:23 (permalink)

And I thought I was the only one witha wicked humor?
    Bwa-hahhahhahahhahhhhhhh

Too much common sense .....
    Copper
    sizz
    • Total Posts : 1685
    RE: A win-win situation: 2006/05/27 00:23:03 (permalink)
    AP NEWS

Phillip Borden

Associated Press

MAY 6, 2006

On May 1st, as a result of the Mexican boycott, national retailers reported 4.2% lower sales for the day, with a 67.8% reduction in shoplifting ..
    Poverty Pete
    • Total Posts : 2306
    RE: A win-win situation: 2006/05/27 05:19:32 (permalink)
    We should start a new rock band, "Frankie Goes To Washington!"
    quote:

Ta Da

Copperhedzkettle
    Cheeseburger
    RE: A win-win situation: 2006/05/27 12:01:02 (permalink)
    quote:

AP NEWS

Phillip Borden

Associated Press

MAY 6, 2006

On May 1st, as a result of the Mexican boycott, national retailers reported 4.2% lower sales for the day, with a 67.8% reduction in shoplifting ..

ROFSWL (Rolling on floor screaming with Laughter)

Gawd, I don't mean to offend anyone, but that was priceless. Having been in retail/lossprevention......well, ya know. It was a stretch but still comedic.

Copper
    mr chips
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 4727
    RE: A win-win situation: 2006/05/29 14:10:26 (permalink)
    quote:

AP NEWS

Phillip Borden

Associated Press

MAY 6, 2006

My Mexican American son truly appreciates the joke.
    Copperhedzkettle
    Cheeseburger
    RE: A win-win situation: 2006/05/29 15:19:29 (permalink)
    mrchips

Chit Chipster.
    I apologize. I have taken so many insults about Rednecks and the South since I came here to Roadfood with a grain of salt......... none of the perpetrators deleted, Perhaps my skin has grown too thick, and my tongue too sharp.

Or perhaps it is politically CORRECT to offend some folks (rednecks /southern citizens/ the Prez /Gov't officials............) and politically "un"correct to offend others.(all the rest).......Maybe its just me, Chipster, and my vivid imagination.

My family is so huge that I dont think there is one race not represented.......so we tend to "F" with each other, but I understand how it may have hurt your feelings. Ya gotta consider my upbringing.....ya know, redneck, no holds barred?

I humbly ask your forgiveness, you are one of the white hats as far as I am concerned.

Iffen it will make you feel better, tell me a redneck joke, I promise not to be offended and will laugh wholeheartedly.

Respectfully,
    Copper

PS Heck, lets celebrate....lotta folks died so we could have cook-outs and such, I'm sure the last thing they intended was for "us" or the U.S. to be divided. IMHO.

PSS Aint it politically correct to use the word Hispanic rather than Mexican?......jess wonderin.

mr chips
    Filet Mignon
    RE: A win-win situation: 2006/05/29 16:08:09 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by Copperhedzkettle

mrchips

Chit Chipster.
    I apologize. I have taken so many insults about Rednecks and the South since I came here to Roadfood with a grain of salt......... none of the perpetrators deleted, Perhaps my skin has grown too thick, and my tongue too sharp.

Or perhaps it is politically CORRECT to offend some folks (rednecks /southern citizens/ the Prez /Gov't officials............) and politically "un"correct to offend others.(all the rest).......Maybe its just me, Chipster, and my vivid imagination.

My family is so huge that I dont think there is one race not represented.......so we tend to "F" with each other, but I understand how it may have hurt your feelings. Ya gotta consider my upbringing.....ya know, redneck, no holds barred?

I humbly ask your forgiveness, you are one of the white hats as far as I am concerned.

Iffen it will make you feel better, tell me a redneck joke, I promise not to be offended and will laugh wholeheartedly.

Respectfully,
    Copper

PS Heck, lets celebrate....lotta folks died so we could have cook-outs and such, I'm sure the last thing they intended was for "us" or the U.S. to be divided. IMHO.

PSS Aint it politically correct to use the word Hispanic rather than Mexican?......jess wonderin.

Like so many isues in todays world, nomenclature is a hot issue. Hispano Americans is often used to refer to people who lived in New Mexico before the 1848 war which made New Mexico part of the United States. Chicano was a term of insult adopted by political activists in the 60's to identify folks of Mexican descent who identified strongly with the Mexican part of their heritage and remained aware that many people of Mexican descent were made Americans by conquest. Usually Chicanos were born in the United States. Mexican-American was the term preferred by less politically active folks of Mexican descent who were more assimilationist in attitude and I use it for my son because while I am a proud Jew I am not of mexican descent and Sam is not as fullly aware of his ethnic heritage as other children of his background.
    There are 23 different countries in the Western Hemisphere where Spanish is the main language. Dominican, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, and Argentinians are as different as the U.s., Canada, Ireland, the U>K and Belize so Hispanic is often such a meaningless term that i personally don't like to use it.
    And by the way, I'm not all that mad.
    enginecapt
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 3486
    RE: A win-win situation: 2006/05/29 18:48:53 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by mr chips

quote:

AP NEWS

Phillip Borden

Associated Press

MAY 6, 2006

And my American relatives of Mexican descent like jokes such as this because they feel no kinship with these border crashing foriegners from another country.
    mr chips
    Filet Mignon
    RE: A win-win situation: 2006/05/29 19:28:14 (permalink)
    A police study here in Portland found that Latinos were 8 times more likely to be stopped and searched by police during traffic stops. Anti-Mexican feeling always worries me because too often people see skin color and ethnic type, not citizenship.
    nvb
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 468
    RE: A win-win situation: 2006/05/29 19:46:04 (permalink)
    Cooper,

My great grandmother was half Mexican and half German and that joke didn't bother me in the least. This PC stuff is for the birds. Folks oughta grow some skins and joke anout what can be joked about. I'm a redneck and get reminded of it often. Don't bother me none, either.
    enginecapt
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 3486
    RE: A win-win situation: 2006/05/29 19:50:39 (permalink)
    That's because it's open season on rednecks, and we all know what race rednecks are. The forces of PC are nothing if not disgustingly hypocritical and racist in their own right.
    Copperhedzkettle
    Cheeseburger
    RE: A win-win situation: 2006/05/30 12:29:23 (permalink)

Tony Bad

Oops! Not sure what I did, but I appreciate you editing the "Quote" also.
    After the big Holiday weekend, the last thing I wanna face today is my own ignorance......I'd rather just be unaware.

mr chips

Thank-you for the detailed and informative response to my question concerning Mexican/Hispanic. I understand the dilemna.

With all the labeling going on.......hell, I dont know which race box to check. I dont see mine there. I mean, what am I ........a Scottish-American? Oops, no box for that check-mark......I am repeatedly called down for calling myself caucasion instead of white. WTF? That makes me a white-american? Whay aint there no place for my freaking Heritage????????
    Where's my dang box describing my descent? Glad you aint mad, Chipster.

enginecapt
    And my American relatives of Mexican descent like jokes such as this because they feel no kinship with these border crashing foriegners from another country.

I hear ya loud and clear, EC!!!!!!!!
    I don't wanna be affiliated with the KKK just cos I'm white. MY FAMILY felt the joke funny, but hell, we look for excuses to laugh rather than excuses to be offended. Guess what? I got same-sex relationships in my clan. OMFG!!!!!!!!!

Aside..... they got the BEST JOKES ABOUT EVERYBODY OUT THERE BREATHIN!

Can't repeat them here, it has been known to pi$$ off the world, (but NOT my family) EC

mrchips
    A police study here in Portland found that Latinos were 8 times more likely to be stopped and searched by police during traffic stops. Anti-Mexican feeling always worries me because too often people see skin color and ethnic type, not citizenship.

First of all lemme say, iffen you aint doing nuthin wrong its no big sweat! Iffen you are, Bite the bullet.

Case in Point: MY Only Son.

He constantly complained of being harassed by teachers, principals and later on in his life........... the police. Go figger, I told him time and time again.......iffen you act and look like a dang thug, HANG WITH THUGS, you will be treated as one, cause chances are you By God Are One! Lets keep in mind this was a Whitebread Boy......ya know, supposed to get leniencey? BS!

My point to him was:

1. Iffen you dress in loose baggy clothes, you AINT bein picked on cos of yer culture (WTF kinda arguement was he presenting....this is comin from a WHITEBREAD, Cracker boy).......but because you can possibly be carrying a concealed weapon(s), dope and fake YER WEIGHT iffen you have jess committed a dang crime, and there are witnesses.........Duh. The perp weighed how much????? Who the heck knows?

2. If you have very short hair, it makes you hard to identify in a lineup. (Nuthin Unique). He was, however too damn smart to get a tattoo....made me more suspect to his alter/life.

3. The silly hat that you WILL NOT WEAR UNDER MY ROOF and you will VERY respectfully remove at the door or I will slap it off yer head as long as I live out of respect for every Vet out there (military family), helps to further conceal your identity (ie eye color, face shape.....blah blah blah)

If one elects to embrace the "fashion" and shenanigans of criminals, expect to be treated as thus. He embraced a way of life and NEVER KNEW, the baggy pants came from the fact that when you are locked up they take yer belt. Thus the baggy pants. He Knows Now you can bet.

In other Words, Don't come cryin to me when you are pulled over........(I'm screamin in my mind)...... Iffen you aint doin nothin wrong, you've only been DETAINED! No civil rights violated. Period.

Iffen you is, So Dang Be It! Go to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

I'm sayin this cos I KNOW.
    He is in Reidsville State Prison. End of story.

It has NOTHING to do with race, its about a damn lifestyle. If you aren't breakin the law, why complain?

Slick
    My great grandmother was half Mexican and half German and that joke didn't bother me in the least. This PC stuff is for the birds. Folks oughta grow some skins and joke anout what can be joked about. I'm a redneck and get reminded of it often. Don't bother me none, either.

......skins/stones, grow something for the love of God, even if the best you manage to push out with your finest grunt is a SPINE.......and quit whining about ones plight. Cripes, I'm screaming we ALL got our own cross to bear. This self-pity jag the PC is on makes me wanna puke until I go blind. (Hell, where am I????)
    Thanks, Slick. It dont bother me neither, my friend.

enginecapt
    That's because it's open season on rednecks, and we all know what race rednecks are. The forces of PC are nothing if not disgustingly hypocritical and racist in their own right.

Open Season?
    Bwa-hahahhahhhahhahhahha. Good one EC, next thing ya know they'll make it OK to field dress our A$$.

Copper

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1