Abdullah The Butcher's House Of Ribs-Atlanta>?

Author
ULVER
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 226
2004/05/26 20:36:16 (permalink)

Abdullah The Butcher's House Of Ribs-Atlanta>?

Curious if anyone has tried the BBQ & veggies, at this professional wrestler's restaurant??? Strangely enough the place also has chinese food! I have heard the ribs were good, and the sides of veggies home-cooked.

4 Replies Related Threads

Spudnut
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 655
    RE: Abdullah The Butcher's House Of Ribs-Atlanta>? 2004/05/26 22:54:27 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by ULVER

Curious if anyone has tried the BBQ & veggies, at this professional wrestler's restaurant??? Strangely enough the place also has chinese food! I have heard the ribs were good, and the sides of veggies home-cooked.

Does the host jab a pencil into your throat while you eat? Or am I thinking of The Shiek's Hosue of Ribs?
    ULVER
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 226
    RE: Abdullah The Butcher's House Of Ribs-Atlanta>? 2004/05/27 00:05:47 (permalink)
    Phil: You thinking of The Sheik. Guess he could take your order with the pencil. Then roast it with one of his famous fireballs!

Abullah is known for his skill with a fork...in and out of the ring!" />
    hungovergourmet
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 188
    RE: Abdullah The Butcher's House Of Ribs-Atlanta>? 2004/05/31 22:09:19 (permalink)
    I never knew this place existed until I was at my brother's place in Oklahoma. I don't know why, but the satellite station showed a commercial for Abdullah's. Some years back, friends of mine were asked to write a theme song for Abdullah to use when he entered the ring. When they played the first attempt for him, The Butcher replied that it needed to be "more pow-ah-ful!"
    DLnWPBrown
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 832
    RE: Abdullah The Butcher's House Of Ribs-Atlanta>? 2004/11/26 23:57:35 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by hungovergourmet

I never knew this place existed until I was at my brother's place in Oklahoma. I don't know why, but the satellite station showed a commercial for Abdullah's. Some years back, friends of mine were asked to write a theme song for Abdullah to use when he entered the ring. When they played the first attempt for him, The Butcher replied that it needed to be "more pow-ah-ful!"

I loved him.

Dennis in Cary
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1