All Smoked Up Roadside BBQ

Author
Roadfoodfan
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 26
2008/07/20 20:00:47 (permalink)

All Smoked Up Roadside BBQ

ASU BBQ is out on the road on rt 55 in Beekman,NY most thursdays for lunch and also on rt 22 just north of Pawling village in the rest area on Tuesdays.

The roadside schedule is posted on the website calendar at allsmokedup.com

Recent menu items:

~ Baby back ribs
~ Pulled pork
~ Carved sirloin
~ Smoke roasted buffalo wings
~ 1/2# Giant hot dogs
~ BBQ fried rice
~ Mac & cheese

The trick is to go early, serving from 10:30am until sold out (usually by 1pm)

3 Replies Related Threads

seafarer john
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 3481
    RE: All Smoked Up Roadside BBQ 2008/07/20 20:32:52 (permalink)
    We were there in Beekman on two Thursdays and there was no ASU. If the guy wants to do business he needs to have a real schedule that he really keeps.The people in the gas station across the street said . "He's there when he wants to be there..."

Meanwhile we drive 37 miles to "Big W" for great BBQ.

Cheers, John
    bbqchefct
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 2
    RE: All Smoked Up Roadside BBQ 2008/07/20 23:30:14 (permalink)
    Hi John

Respectfully, the main part of our catering/ private chef services unfortunately prevents a consistent roadside schedule however, we do post our roadside cooks on our website calendar.

There is no gas station near our location so I'm not sure who you talked to or how reliable the information was that you recieved.

The fact of the matter is, we are there as often as we can be, we have a very loyal client base that we don't like to dissapoint! We were actually there three days this week and had a wonderful time despite the hot weather..

If your a BBQ lover please introduce yourself one day, I'd love you to sample some of our offerings, I'd be happy to buy you lunch!!

All the best

Rob
    seafarer john
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 3481
    RE: All Smoked Up Roadside BBQ 2008/07/21 07:18:57 (permalink)
    Thanks Rob, for the information and invitation. We stopped at a convenience store (I thought it also was a gas station) and the folks there pointed out a spot across 55 where they said "the BBQ guy" did his setup.

Anyhow, I'll access your website and try to get out there sometime in the next few weeks (in fact, several of us have been talking about a pilgrimage to Big W before this month is over) and we look forward to giving your Q a try.

Cheers, John
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1