All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
CajunKing
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 6474
Re:All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend 2009/01/16 17:07:45 (permalink)
HDtravlr1

What roadfood gear? All we have are roadfood books and a roadfood website. You got me wondering.

You didnt get your secret decoder ring yet?? 
carolina bob
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 3420
Re:All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend 2009/01/17 01:59:26 (permalink)
Mark - I'm in shock! I never expected to find a fellow Godzilla fan on roadfood.com; you just never know, huh? Love the Gamera photos - I recognize the animated shot as being from " Gamera Vs. Guiron ", or, in the US, " Attack of the Monsters ". I have a friend in Chicago who builds gorgeous models of Japanese monsters from scratch; let me know if you'd like to see pictures and I'll give you his website address. He's been to Tokyo a number of times and has been fortunate enough to visit Toho Studios. Wish it was me........                  Bob
doggydaddy
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1847
Re:All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend 2009/01/17 10:24:46 (permalink)

Hi Bob,

My collection takes up a whole room and is worth $$$.  I have learned how to read "Do not glue' in Japanese.  I could write a book, as I have many books on this topic, some in English.
While I wish I could visit Toho,  I have visited ILM*** and saw the Godzilla suit used for the Charles Barkley Nike commercial.  ...and there is more to -that- story.  People at ILM and Skywalker Ranch grew up with big monster destruction.
Contact me via e-mail.

mark

****a serious geek moment, as I was in the studio where a room full of props from many of George and Steven's better known films were just sitting around.

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1