The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 30 of 33
Stephen Rushmore Jr.

All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend Thu, 01/15/09 11:52 AM (permalink)
More change is coming...

Nancypalooza

• Total Posts: 3778
    Re:All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend Thu, 01/15/09 12:06 PM (permalink)
    Does this also mean that all our bases are belong to you?

Foodosaurus

Re:All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend Thu, 01/15/09 12:25 PM (permalink)
      Someone blow us up the bombs...

leethebard

• Total Posts: 6081
        Re:All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend Thu, 01/15/09 12:52 PM (permalink)
        How about an explanation!!!

fabulousoyster

• Total Posts: 1855
          Re:All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend Thu, 01/15/09 1:12 PM (permalink)
          ?

buffetbuster

Re:All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend Thu, 01/15/09 1:27 PM (permalink)
            Okay Stephen, you got our attention.....

Nancypalooza

Re:All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend Thu, 01/15/09 1:44 PM (permalink)
              He's probably just putting new drunk pictures up on Facebook.

susanll

• Total Posts: 1077
                Re:All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend Thu, 01/15/09 2:05 PM (permalink)
                Must be a name change in the offing

doggydaddy

• Total Posts: 1847
                  Re:All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend Thu, 01/15/09 2:09 PM (permalink)
                  Nancypalooza

Does this also mean that all our bases are belong to you?

I'm giving you 10 points for that...

The Road Food Team:

"There is nothing wrong with your computer. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling your computer. We already control the horizontal and the vertical. We now control the digital. We can change the focus from a soft blur to crystal clarity. Sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to... The Outer Limits"

mark

Rusty246

• Total Posts: 2413
                    Re:All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend Thu, 01/15/09 2:37 PM (permalink)
                    I feel so violated...........

ellen4641

• Total Posts: 3531
                      Re:All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend Thu, 01/15/09 3:47 PM (permalink)
                      susanll

Must be a name change in the offing
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Good way to kick us all off  here, and get brand new Roadfooders to his secret site!
                      (a secret society of Roadfooders)

<message edited by ellen4641 on Thu, 01/15/09 11:56 PM>

Twinwillow

• Total Posts: 4898
                        Re:All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend Thu, 01/15/09 4:57 PM (permalink)
                        Oh, God. What now, pray tell???

stanpnepa

• Total Posts: 577
                          Re:All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend Thu, 01/15/09 5:04 PM (permalink)

New logo?

ChiTownDiner

Re:All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend Thu, 01/15/09 6:32 PM (permalink)
                            You're right...to much Roadfood and my clothes don't fit...

FrankBooth

• Total Posts: 185
                              Re:All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend Thu, 01/15/09 7:06 PM (permalink)

ellen4641

Re:All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend Fri, 01/16/09 12:00 AM (permalink)
                                leethebard

How about an explanation!!!

Hey Lee!
                                I liked this comment of yours, so I gave you 5 stars for it!
                                We've got to get you out of the minus column!!!!
                                (I'd vote for doing away with this rating system, if we ever have a poll for it)

Looks like Stephen is teasing us right now, and wants us to use our imagination

<message edited by ellen4641 on Fri, 01/16/09 12:03 AM>

HDtravlr1

Re:All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend Fri, 01/16/09 12:08 AM (permalink)
                                  What roadfood gear? All we have are roadfood books and a roadfood website. You got me wondering.

wheregreggeats.com

Re:All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend Fri, 01/16/09 5:17 AM (permalink)
                                    Nice new look.

RubyRose

• Total Posts: 2187
                                      Re:All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend Fri, 01/16/09 6:44 AM (permalink)
                                      I love everything about the new look.  Thanks, Stephen.

Nancypalooza

Re:All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend Fri, 01/16/09 6:53 AM (permalink)
                                        Looks great y'all!

leethebard

• Total Posts: 6081
                                          Re:All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend Fri, 01/16/09 8:39 AM (permalink)
                                          Great new look...sharp and clean....and thanks Ellen for your nice words!!!!

ayersian

Re:All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend Fri, 01/16/09 10:16 AM (permalink)
                                            Stephen, beautiful -- absolutely beautiful.  I love the new site.  The only thing that I'm wondering about is the logbook list on the front page.  How will we know when new logbooks have been posted?  That's always an immediate read for me.

Again, super job!    Chris

Tony Bad

Re:All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend Fri, 01/16/09 10:18 AM (permalink)
                                              ayersian

Stephen, beautiful -- absolutely beautiful.  I love the new site.  The only thing that I'm wondering about is the logbook list on the front page.  How will we know when new logbooks have been posted?  That's always an immediate read for me.

Again, super job!    Chris

Here is a reply on this issue that was made by Stephen in another thread...

Re:Roadfood.com Update - Fri, 01/16/09 9:11 AM

MiamiDon

Stephen: 

No more logbook entries on the home page? 

It's coming - I want things to stabilize before adding.  You will probably see something next week.  

ellen4641

• Location: Egg Harbor Township, NJ
                                                Re:All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend Fri, 01/16/09 10:51 AM (permalink)
                                                HDtravlr1

What roadfood gear? All we have are roadfood books and a roadfood website. You got me wondering.

I do possess a Roadfood.com baseball cap that was given to me on either the Nashville or Austin tour.....and a Roadfood.com tote bag.....both royal blue, with a neat Roadfood logo

Love the new look, Stephen....and I like the spoon; cool!

ayersian

Re:All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend Fri, 01/16/09 10:57 AM (permalink)
                                                  Tony, I just read that in the other thread -- thank you!  Hey, thanks also for your comments on the Coach D's article.  I just left some, too.     Chris

mamaduck43

• Total Posts: 184
                                                    Re:All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend Fri, 01/16/09 12:13 PM (permalink)
                                                    "Resistance is futile"

carolina bob

• Total Posts: 3420
                                                      Re:All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend Fri, 01/16/09 2:34 PM (permalink)
                                                      DoggyDaddy -    Man, I'm impressed! A photo of the X-ites from "Godzilla Vs. Monster Zero". Could it be that there's another roadfooder out there who shares my love of Japanese Monster movies? I hope so - I'm already enough of an oddball without being the only "kaiju fan" on this site ( "kaiju" is Japanese for "monster". )

doggydaddy

• Location: Austin, TX...got smoke?
                                                        Re:All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend Fri, 01/16/09 3:20 PM (permalink)

Read my profile.
                                                        You are talking to a guy who had a gray SUV in California with the plate saying GOZILLA.
                                                        I now drive a green Honda Element with plates saying GAMERA because it looks like a giant green, jet propelled terrapin from Tokyo.

mark 

Nancypalooza

• Location: Columbia, SC
                                                          Re:All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend Fri, 01/16/09 3:25 PM (permalink)
                                                          But does it taste like turtle meat Mark?

doggydaddy

• Location: Austin, TX...got smoke?
                                                            Re:All your Roadfood gear will be outdated this weekend Fri, 01/16/09 3:44 PM (permalink)

Mock turtle....

mark

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
                                                              Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 30 of 33

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                                                              • No New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/ New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/o New Messages
                                                              • Read Message
                                                              • Post New Thread
                                                              • Reply to message
                                                              • Post New Poll
                                                              • Submit Vote
                                                              • Post reward post
                                                              • Delete my own posts
                                                              • Delete my own threads
                                                              • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                                                              What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com