The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

 Am I missing something with Lobster Rolls?

Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 31 to 60 of 80
Author Message
sizz

  • Total Posts: 1682
  • Joined: 2/12/2004
  • Location: San Jose, CA
RE: Am I missing something with Lobster Rolls? Sat, 04/14/07 10:53 PM (permalink)
quote:
CajunKing Posted - 04/14/2007 : 21:48:15
I have eaten lobster rolls both warm and cold, both sizz and Michael Hoffman make valid points.

Sizz, you are right about eating a lobster roll on a warm summer day staring into the cobalt blue sky being comparable to a hot dawg at a ballpark.

MH you are right when describing the Connecticut roll, simple and delicious



 
#31
    dadetigl

    • Total Posts: 116
    • Joined: 3/12/2006
    • Location: Dade City, FL
    RE: Am I missing something with Lobster Rolls? Sun, 04/15/07 12:39 AM (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by sizz

    quote:
    CajunKing Posted - 04/14/2007 : 21:48:15
    I have eaten lobster rolls both warm and cold, both sizz and Michael Hoffman make valid points.

    Sizz, you are right about eating a lobster roll on a warm summer day staring into the cobalt blue sky being comparable to a hot dawg at a ballpark.

    MH you are right when describing the Connecticut roll, simple and delicious






    Thank you MH for your advise. I will try to make them at home. Living in Ohio. I grew up in Cincy from '55-'73. We didn't know what seafood was back then unless it was frozen solid. Whenever we went out to eat my dad would always ask the waiter if the seafood was fresh. The waiters always got a kick out of that question. AAHHH, but I did grow up with Skyline, White Castles and double decker sandwiches. I guess it all evens out.

    Sizz, Boston Harbor will soon be awash, not with tea this time, but lobster rolls. The South shall rise again! :)
     
    #32
      Pwingsx

      • Total Posts: 2170
      • Joined: 5/15/2003
      • Location: Somewhere in time...and Colorado
      RE: Am I missing something with Lobster Rolls? Sun, 04/15/07 1:51 AM (permalink)
      Being in a landlocked state, I would take either one of them, they both sound FABULOUS. I love all the things in a cold lobster roll, but being a purist, I know I would adore a plain lobster/butter/roll even more. I would turn neither away.
       
      #33
        BunglingBill

        • Total Posts: 218
        • Joined: 3/16/2007
        • Location: Nashville, TN
        RE: Am I missing something with Lobster Rolls? Sun, 04/15/07 7:20 AM (permalink)
        quote:
        Originally posted by planojim

        bungling bill, I'll type slower this time so you can understand.

        People that rave about restaurants or certain foodstuffs seem to get offended when you don't like what they do. In this case, a lobster roll.

        Personally, I don't get the allure. But, a lot of people like them.

        different strokes for different folks.


        Now I understand, AND I totally agree with you.

        Not that I wouldn't eat a lobster roll (I have), but I would NEVER choose a "roll" over a hot steamed lobster with butter.
         
        #34
          doggydaddy

          • Total Posts: 1847
          • Joined: 6/11/2006
          • Location: Austin, TX...got smoke?
          RE: Am I missing something with Lobster Rolls? Sun, 04/15/07 8:13 AM (permalink)


          === Maybe the south should secede again from the north based on our culinary tastes. :) You keep the lobster rolls and we will keep our crawfish and shrimp boils.===


          I'll take a shrimp or crawfish Po'Boy over a lobster roll. Now that's good eating....

          mark
           
          #35
            doggydaddy

            • Total Posts: 1847
            • Joined: 6/11/2006
            • Location: Austin, TX...got smoke?
            RE: Am I missing something with Lobster Rolls? Sun, 04/15/07 8:23 AM (permalink)
            quote:
            Originally posted by iqdiva

            Doggydaddy,I am a born and bred S.E.Alabamian.And,I do indeed profoundly appreciate a New England lobster roll...My mother's younger sister married a nice gentleman from Lewiston,Maine in 1945...We have visited Maine several times ( they now live in Greene,Maine)and my late mother,husband and I can truthfully say that we all adore lobster rolls !


            I did not say what I enjoy, just that I am cheap and feel that a whole steamed lobster is the better value. I like the tactile nature of cracking and picking through a whole lobster...or crab.

            If I use -my- definition of roadfood, where the meal is best eaten while in the car, then the lobster roll wins. It is easier to eat one at 70 mph.

            mark
             
            #36
              BunglingBill

              • Total Posts: 218
              • Joined: 3/16/2007
              • Location: Nashville, TN
              RE: Am I missing something with Lobster Rolls? Sun, 04/15/07 1:49 PM (permalink)
              Although I have enjoyed lobster rolls in Maine (my last "roll" was in Bosn's Landing in York, Maine, I have ALWAYS preferred my lobster meat WITHOUT the bread.

              Of course, I will eat lobster (properly prepared) in just about ANY form.

              When we travel through Connecticut, we have noted several Roadfood places advertising lobster rolls.

              Frankly, we’ve never visited any of them because we’re usually in a hurry to either get TO Maine, or back home FROM Maine (one of our favorite states to visit).

              Anyway, for someone interested in how they REALLY do lobster rolls in Connecticut, here’s an interesting link: http://merecat.org/food/dining/lobster-rolls/connecticut/


               
              #37
                Ashphalt

                • Total Posts: 1644
                • Joined: 9/14/2005
                • Location: Sharon, MA
                RE: Am I missing something with Lobster Rolls? Sun, 04/15/07 2:26 PM (permalink)
                IMO it's like comparing a hot turkey dinner to a turkey sandwich or a turkey salad sandwich. There's nothing like a good fresh turkey dinner, but I'm not expecting to order one at a roadside stand or nibble one at a picnic buffet and I sure don't want to eat it for lunch on a hot summer day.

                Lobster rolls used to be an affordable Summer treat on the coast. They're not a grand fancy entree, although the price can make it seem so. I'd guess it's similar to Oyster Po Boys on the Gulf Coast which used to be poor folks food and from what I've heard now frequently draw a princely sum. With current prices, I tend to limit my lobster consumption to a fresh steamed bug (usually at home). But I'd sure enjoy sitting at a picnic table by the shore eating a lobster salad roll.
                 
                #38
                  Michael Hoffman

                  • Total Posts: 17850
                  • Joined: 7/1/2000
                  • Location: Gahanna, OH
                  RE: Am I missing something with Lobster Rolls? Sun, 04/15/07 3:02 PM (permalink)
                  quote:
                  Originally posted by BunglingBill

                  Although I have enjoyed lobster rolls in Maine (my last "roll" was in Bosn's Landing in York, Maine, I have ALWAYS preferred my lobster meat WITHOUT the bread.

                  Of course, I will eat lobster (properly prepared) in just about ANY form.

                  When we travel through Connecticut, we have noted several Roadfood places advertising lobster rolls.

                  Frankly, we’ve never visited any of them because we’re usually in a hurry to either get TO Maine, or back home FROM Maine (one of our favorite states to visit).

                  Anyway, for someone interested in how they REALLY do lobster rolls in Connecticut, here’s an interesting link: http://merecat.org/food/dining/lobster-rolls/connecticut/




                  I have no idea who this Green guy at the website shown above might be, but he doesn't know diddly-squat about lobster rolls or lobster salad rolls. Hell, he doesn't even know that they do have hot lobster rolls in Maine.

                  The guy could probably benefit from checking out Roadfood where he'd find reviews of Maine eateries that serve the hot lobster rolls he claims don't exist in Maine. Here are at least three of them listed: Red's Eats, Wiscasset; The Clam Shack, Kennebunkport; and Bob's Clam Hut, Kittery.

                  This guy is so confused he doesn't even know what he says, himself. Get the following: "I mentioned that some of Connecticut’s lobster rolls are good. By that I mean you can get an authentic Maine-style lobster roll in Connecticut, but these are rare in my experience. That’s because Connecticutians have their own idea of what a lobster roll is. They don’t even have the same name for it."

                  So, according to thie Green, the lobster roll you get in Connecticut isn't even called a lobster roll in Connecticut. And then he goes on later to talk about ordering lobster rolls in Connecticut. What a mook!

                  Yessir! He's quite the authority on this subject.

                  By the way, although I've posted this information in the past, I thought I'd mention it again for those who haven't read about it. The Connecticut lobster roll originated in the 1930s at a place in Milford, Connecticut called Perry's. It was on U.S. 1, the Boston Post Road.
                   
                  #39
                    BunglingBill

                    • Total Posts: 218
                    • Joined: 3/16/2007
                    • Location: Nashville, TN
                    RE: Am I missing something with Lobster Rolls? Sun, 04/15/07 3:37 PM (permalink)
                    quote:
                    Originally posted by Michael Hoffman

                    quote:
                    Originally posted by BunglingBill

                    Although I have enjoyed lobster rolls in Maine (my last "roll" was in Bosn's Landing in York, Maine, I have ALWAYS preferred my lobster meat WITHOUT the bread.

                    Of course, I will eat lobster (properly prepared) in just about ANY form.

                    When we travel through Connecticut, we have noted several Roadfood places advertising lobster rolls.

                    Frankly, we’ve never visited any of them because we’re usually in a hurry to either get TO Maine, or back home FROM Maine (one of our favorite states to visit).

                    Anyway, for someone interested in how they REALLY do lobster rolls in Connecticut, here’s an interesting link: http://merecat.org/food/dining/lobster-rolls/connecticut/




                    I have no idea who this Green guy at the website shown above might be, but he doesn't know diddly-squat about lobster rolls or lobster salad rolls. Hell, he doesn't even know that they do have hot lobster rolls in Maine.

                    The guy could probably benefit from checking out Roadfood where he'd find reviews of Maine eateries that serve the hot lobster rolls he claims don't exist in Maine. Here are at least three of them listed: Red's Eats, Wiscasset; The Clam Shack, Kennebunkport; and Bob's Clam Hut, Kittery.

                    This guy is so confused he doesn't even know what he says, himself. Get the following: "I mentioned that some of Connecticut’s lobster rolls are good. By that I mean you can get an authentic Maine-style lobster roll in Connecticut, but these are rare in my experience. That’s because Connecticutians have their own idea of what a lobster roll is. They don’t even have the same name for it."

                    So, according to thie Green, the lobster roll you get in Connecticut isn't even called a lobster roll in Connecticut. And then he goes on later to talk about ordering lobster rolls in Connecticut. What a mook!

                    Yessir! He's quite the authority on this subject.

                    By the way, although I've posted this information in the past, I thought I'd mention it again for those who haven't read about it. The Connecticut lobster roll originated in the 1930s at a place in Milford, Connecticut called Perry's. It was on U.S. 1, the Boston Post Road.


                    My, my, my . . . I did not knowingly mean to stir up deep-rooted passions about "Connecticut lobster rolls".

                    I simply consulted with this person's opinions, a person who supposedly actually regularly visits Connecticut and who has purportedly done some research on "lobster rolls" in that really fine state.

                    I guess I don't feel comfortable calling him names (a MOOK . . . what the hell is a MOOK?), simply because HIS opinion may differ from mine or from YOURS, for that matter.

                    Frankly, it seems to me that he has made some REALLY valid points about an area's tastes . . . an area in which HE actually visits . . . and which HE obviously knows about.

                    Now, if he doesn't know "diddly-squat about lobster rolls", I would probably be the last person on earth to insult him in that manner.

                    BUT, I guess that his OPINION is as valid as anyone else's .

                     
                    #40
                      Michael Hoffman

                      • Total Posts: 17850
                      • Joined: 7/1/2000
                      • Location: Gahanna, OH
                      RE: Am I missing something with Lobster Rolls? Sun, 04/15/07 3:45 PM (permalink)
                      The guy states clearly on his website that he lives in Pennsylvania, not Connecticut as you claim.
                       
                      #41
                        Michael Hoffman

                        • Total Posts: 17850
                        • Joined: 7/1/2000
                        • Location: Gahanna, OH
                        RE: Am I missing something with Lobster Rolls? Sun, 04/15/07 4:01 PM (permalink)
                        So, after I pointed out that the guy does not live in Connecticut as you claimed you changed you post to reflect that. My, what a surprise.
                         
                        #42
                          BunglingBill

                          • Total Posts: 218
                          • Joined: 3/16/2007
                          • Location: Nashville, TN
                          RE: Am I missing something with Lobster Rolls? Sun, 04/15/07 4:03 PM (permalink)
                          quote:
                          Originally posted by Michael Hoffman

                          The guy states clearly on his website that he lives in Pennsylvania, not Connecticut as you claim.


                          Michael, may I call you Mike (easier to spell) . . . I am not CLAIMING anything . . . I just posted a website's address!

                          I Googled a website about "Connecticut Lobster Rolls", and posted the results of that SEARCH on this site that other folks could read about those delicacies.

                          Haven't you done that (Googled), Mike?

                          I don't quite understand why someone else's opinion upsets you so much. [|)]
                           
                          #43
                            xannie_01

                            • Total Posts: 1481
                            • Joined: 10/18/2005
                            • Location: albuquerque, NM
                            RE: Am I missing something with Lobster Rolls? Sun, 04/15/07 4:09 PM (permalink)
                            Why waste a roll.
                             
                            #44
                              BunglingBill

                              • Total Posts: 218
                              • Joined: 3/16/2007
                              • Location: Nashville, TN
                              RE: Am I missing something with Lobster Rolls? Sun, 04/15/07 4:11 PM (permalink)
                              quote:
                              Originally posted by luann platter

                              Why waste a roll.


                              Well said.
                               
                              #45
                                BunglingBill

                                • Total Posts: 218
                                • Joined: 3/16/2007
                                • Location: Nashville, TN
                                RE: Am I missing something with Lobster Rolls? Sun, 04/15/07 4:30 PM (permalink)
                                Mike,

                                I just Googled "MOOK", and I am appalled that you used that name on this forum, OR on this website!

                                Of course, I have never before been exposed to such language, and I was not familiar with that incredibly denigrating term.

                                Perhaps I should move along to another website that does not permit the posting of such vile name-calling.

                                Would that please you, Mr. Hoffman?
                                 
                                #46
                                  Michael Hoffman

                                  • Total Posts: 17850
                                  • Joined: 7/1/2000
                                  • Location: Gahanna, OH
                                  RE: Am I missing something with Lobster Rolls? Sun, 04/15/07 4:31 PM (permalink)
                                  quote:
                                  Originally posted by BunglingBill

                                  quote:
                                  Originally posted by Michael Hoffman

                                  The guy states clearly on his website that he lives in Pennsylvania, not Connecticut as you claim.


                                  Michael, may I call you Mike (easier to spell) . . . I am not CLAIMING anything . . . I just posted a website's address!

                                  I Googled a website about "Connecticut Lobster Rolls", and posted the results of that SEARCH on this site that other folks could read about those delicacies.

                                  Haven't you done that (Googled), Mike?

                                  I don't quite understand why someone else's opinion upsets you so much. [|)]

                                  My name is not Mike. What you claimed was that the guy lives in Connecticut, when he states clearly on his own site that he lives in Pennsylvania. When I pointed that out you edited your post to remove your claim. That's dishonest. A person's opinion does not upset me at all. A person making false statements, as Green did, to support his opinion bugs the living Hell out of me.
                                   
                                  #47
                                    BunglingBill

                                    • Total Posts: 218
                                    • Joined: 3/16/2007
                                    • Location: Nashville, TN
                                    RE: Am I missing something with Lobster Rolls? Sun, 04/15/07 4:36 PM (permalink)
                                    Mike:

                                    I think that you REALLY need to calm down, to face the fact that YOUR opinion is not the ONLY opinion on the planet!

                                    Whadda you say, MIKE, can we be friends or WHAT???

                                    Bill
                                     
                                    #48
                                      Greymo

                                      • Total Posts: 3667
                                      • Joined: 11/30/2005
                                      • Location: Marriottsville, MD
                                      RE: Am I missing something with Lobster Rolls? Sun, 04/15/07 4:59 PM (permalink)
                                      Bungling Bill

                                      I have traveled up and down the Maine coast for over 20 years and I have had lobster rolls at many placee. The first lobster roll that I ever had was at this wonderful restaurant west of Bangor, Maine. I had never heard of lobster rolls but saw this on the menu and ordered it. It was about the greatest thing I had ever tasted.........big chunks of lobster in a buttered and toasted roll with melted butter poured over the whole thing. It was wonderful.

                                      I ordered lobster rolls at many places in Maine after that and got the same thing until this one day when my husband and I saw a sign outside of a restaurant advertising the "world's biggest lobster roll". We could not wait to get inside and order one. We ordered it and when we saw it, we were dumbfounded. It was small pieces of lobster mixed with chopped celery and mayonaise. We sent it back and ordered lobster stew.

                                      From then on, we were always careful to make sure how the lobster roll was prepared. There is a lot of difference between lobster salad and lobster roll; just as in a tuna sandwich and a tuna salad sandwich.

                                      I do not care what any writer writes and I do not care what anyone's preference is, but there is a world of difference and I am glad that I know what it is.
                                       
                                      #49
                                        gremlin

                                        • Total Posts: 15
                                        • Joined: 10/29/2006
                                        • Location: Springfield, VT
                                        RE: Am I missing something with Lobster Rolls? Sun, 04/15/07 5:14 PM (permalink)
                                        so i shall now settle this great debate.

                                        last sunday the boston globe had a story about how lobster is so insanely expensive now that many many resaurants are not putting it on the menu. and those are fancy high priced restaurants, not road side places. they said they lose a lot of money on lobster. although one place lets you bring in your own to be cooked! byol, heh heh.

                                        so the answer is, NO LOBSTER ROLL FOR YOU! well, maybe a mockster roll, but isn't that a fish roll then? so stop fighting, since i imagine they will be extinct this summer. bummer too, since i love them. made either way.
                                         
                                        #50
                                          Greymo

                                          • Total Posts: 3667
                                          • Joined: 11/30/2005
                                          • Location: Marriottsville, MD
                                          RE: Am I missing something with Lobster Rolls? Sun, 04/15/07 5:25 PM (permalink)
                                          Gremlin,

                                          The price of lobster has nothing to do with what a real lobster roll is. Futhermore, there will always be real lobster rolls for those fortunate enough to afford one.
                                           
                                          #51
                                            wanderingjew

                                            • Total Posts: 7408
                                            • Joined: 1/18/2001
                                            • Location: East Greenwich/ Warwick, RI
                                            • Roadfood Insider
                                            RE: Am I missing something with Lobster Rolls? Sun, 04/15/07 5:39 PM (permalink)
                                            quote:
                                            Originally posted by gremlin

                                            so i shall now settle this great debate.

                                            last sunday the boston globe had a story about how lobster is so insanely expensive now that many many resaurants are not putting it on the menu. and those are fancy high priced restaurants, not road side places. they said they lose a lot of money on lobster. although one place lets you bring in your own to be cooked! byol, heh heh.

                                            so the answer is, NO LOBSTER ROLL FOR YOU! well, maybe a mockster roll, but isn't that a fish roll then? so stop fighting, since i imagine they will be extinct this summer. bummer too, since i love them. made either way.


                                            Lobsters are far from extinct. They're as plentyful as ever. Those Boston Marketing Executives are trying to make everyone think they're extinct so everyone will pay more for it. This has been a tactic now for about a decade or so.
                                             
                                            #52
                                              Michael Hoffman

                                              • Total Posts: 17850
                                              • Joined: 7/1/2000
                                              • Location: Gahanna, OH
                                              RE: Am I missing something with Lobster Rolls? Sun, 04/15/07 5:42 PM (permalink)
                                              quote:
                                              Originally posted by BunglingBill

                                              Mike,

                                              I just Googled "MOOK", and I am appalled that you used that name on this forum, OR on this website!

                                              Of course, I have never before been exposed to such language, and I was not familiar with that incredibly denigrating term.

                                              Perhaps I should move along to another website that does not permit the posting of such vile name-calling.

                                              Would that please you, Mr. Hoffman?


                                              You've never been exposed to such language? A mook is a knuckehead, an idiot, an insignificant or contemptible person. That you've never been exposed to such language is instructive.
                                               
                                              #53
                                                Donna Douglass

                                                • Total Posts: 508
                                                • Joined: 8/22/2000
                                                • Location: Columbus, OH
                                                RE: Am I missing something with Lobster Rolls? Sun, 04/15/07 5:42 PM (permalink)
                                                I don't usually respond to some of these comments, but right now I wish to say, please leave Michael Hoffman alone. He is quite knowledgeable, quite gentlemanly, and more than ready to say he's mistaken when that is the case. But he seldom is mistaken.

                                                He seems to know his subjects or he doesn't put forth an opinion. He doesn't seem to rant but does reasonably explain and justify his opinion.

                                                Let's be friendly, His name is Michael. I for one enjoy and appreciate his offerings to this site.

                                                Donna
                                                 
                                                #54
                                                  Michael Hoffman

                                                  • Total Posts: 17850
                                                  • Joined: 7/1/2000
                                                  • Location: Gahanna, OH
                                                  RE: Am I missing something with Lobster Rolls? Sun, 04/15/07 5:44 PM (permalink)
                                                  quote:
                                                  Originally posted by BunglingBill

                                                  Mike:


                                                  I'll say it just one more time. My name is not Mike.
                                                   
                                                  #55
                                                    Tony Bad

                                                    RE: Am I missing something with Lobster Rolls? Sun, 04/15/07 7:35 PM (permalink)
                                                    quote:
                                                    Originally posted by Donna Douglass

                                                    Let's be friendly, His name is Michael. I for one enjoy and appreciate his offerings to this site.

                                                    Donna


                                                    Well said Donna, especially the "be friendly" part.
                                                     
                                                    #56
                                                      CajunKing

                                                      • Total Posts: 6317
                                                      • Joined: 7/6/2006
                                                      • Location: Live at Saint Clair
                                                      • Roadfood Insider
                                                      RE: Am I missing something with Lobster Rolls? Sun, 04/15/07 8:17 PM (permalink)
                                                      "CajunKing ducks under the desk at the UN and quietly eats a loberster roll with SIZZ"

                                                      Thanks Frank, after the day I had that picture has made me smile all afternoon.

                                                       
                                                      #57
                                                        Twinwillow

                                                        • Total Posts: 4899
                                                        • Joined: 4/15/2006
                                                        • Location: "Big D"
                                                        RE: Am I missing something with Lobster Rolls? Sun, 04/15/07 8:31 PM (permalink)
                                                        I think this has been the most unfriendly and contemptous posting I have ever seen on this wonderful site of ours.
                                                        All because one poster couldn't understand the passion that some of us hold for lobster rolls.
                                                        Instead of discussing the issue of the original poster, we have started to throw rocks at each other for no good reason at all.
                                                        All I can say is, STOP YELLING AT EACH OTHER!!!!!
                                                        Let's all eat, drink and be friends again.
                                                         
                                                        #58
                                                          CajunKing

                                                          • Total Posts: 6317
                                                          • Joined: 7/6/2006
                                                          • Location: Live at Saint Clair
                                                          • Roadfood Insider
                                                          RE: Am I missing something with Lobster Rolls? Sun, 04/15/07 9:52 PM (permalink)
                                                          YEAH WHAT THEY SAID!!!!



                                                          "CajunKing offers a spot under his table with Sizz to Twinwillow and then offers a fresh lobster roll"
                                                           
                                                          #59
                                                            Twinwillow

                                                            • Total Posts: 4899
                                                            • Joined: 4/15/2006
                                                            • Location: "Big D"
                                                            RE: Am I missing something with Lobster Rolls? Sun, 04/15/07 10:49 PM (permalink)
                                                            quote:
                                                            Originally posted by CajunKing

                                                            YEAH WHAT THEY SAID!!!!



                                                            "CajunKing offers a spot under his table with Sizz to Twinwillow and then offers a fresh lobster roll"


                                                            Offer accepted! Now, didn't you say something about a fresh lobster roll?
                                                             
                                                            #60
                                                              Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
                                                              Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 31 to 60 of 80

                                                              Jump to:

                                                              Current active users

                                                              There are 0 members and 1 guests.

                                                              Icon Legend and Permission

                                                              • New Messages
                                                              • No New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/ New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/o New Messages
                                                              • Read Message
                                                              • Post New Thread
                                                              • Reply to message
                                                              • Post New Poll
                                                              • Submit Vote
                                                              • Post reward post
                                                              • Delete my own posts
                                                              • Delete my own threads
                                                              • Rate post

                                                              2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                                                              What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com