Amazing Hot Dogs in Bound Brook, NJ

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
Jennifer_4
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1510
RE: Amazing Hot Dogs in Bound Brook, NJ 2008/11/24 21:36:33 (permalink)
John Fox, I know exactly how you feel..I hate onions anyhow.. and I believe a really good dog needs nothing more than a squirt of good mustard. I will occasionally get chili and cheese, but I like my chili beanless and my cheese american for a better melt factor. (Same reason my first pizza at a new place is cheese.. if you can't make a cheese pizza taste good, all the toppings in the world are just window dressing). I save ketchup for cheap bargain dogs when i'm in the mood.
harriet1954
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1157
RE: Amazing Hot Dogs in Bound Brook, NJ 2008/11/26 18:31:06 (permalink)
I'm a purist like Jennifer4. Nobody saw me put anything on a hot dog during the Tour except mustard -- um, well I lied because I did put ketchup on at Jimmy Buff's...but that was on the potatoes! Onions are a lifelong "no", and I just don't care for the smell of chili.

We'll get up to AHD one day...
ejebud
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 16
Amazing Hot Dogs in Bound Brook, NJ 2009/02/28 11:24:53 (permalink)
Hey all, I recently visited Amazing Hot Dog in Bound Brook and saw Matt for the first time in around 8 months. It was a great reunion for us and for my stomach.  I am happy to report that Matt continues to maintain the high quality standards that we adopted during the development of AHD and the food is as good as ever.  The dog is, in my opinion, the best AHD has ever offered and the Fries are the best I've had since the last time I had them at AHD. In this economy, it's important for us to keep places like AHD in our dining rotation so that we may enjoy the fruits of their labor for many years to come. 

Eric
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1