The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

And the WINNER of Great American Food & Music Fest Tickets is...

Michael Stern

And the WINNER of Great American Food & Music Fest Tickets is... Wed, 06/9/10 5:03 PM (permalink)
"COUNT ME IN TO WIN" wrote user Heartburn from Ocala, Florida in the free raffle thread. Heartburn's name was drawn at random from all who posted and he (or is it she?) wins two $1200 VIP tickets to the Festival event this Sunday, June 13, at the New Meadowlands or the Festival on June 26 at Foxborough. Congratulations! See you there.

And we hope to see other Roadfooders there, too. For further information (and tickets that are less than $1200) visit the Festival website: www.greatamericanfoodandmusicfest.com.

Greymo

• Total Posts: 3668
    Re:And the WINNER of Great American Food & Music Fest Tickets is... Wed, 06/9/10 6:28 PM (permalink)
    Congratulations to you, Heartburn.  I am jealous  but  glad that an old time poster won this.

billyboy

• Total Posts: 2363
      Re:And the WINNER of Great American Food & Music Fest Tickets is... Wed, 06/9/10 6:33 PM (permalink)
      Kudos to you Heartburn!  Have a fantastic time!

joerogo

• Total Posts: 4468
        Re:And the WINNER of Great American Food & Music Fest Tickets is... Wed, 06/9/10 7:56 PM (permalink)
        Heartburn(Agita in Italian) [:D]   Congrats!!!  If you can't make the trip, let's play "Let's Make a Deal"

ynotryme

• Total Posts: 562
          Re:And the WINNER of Great American Food & Music Fest Tickets is... Wed, 06/9/10 8:51 PM (permalink)
          Congratulations! Hope you have a great time.

ellen4641

• Total Posts: 3531
            Re:And the WINNER of Great American Food & Music Fest Tickets is... Thu, 06/10/10 12:07 AM (permalink)
            Yup, congrats !
            Well, we could ALL be WINNERS if we still go to the food fest, anyway, to hear Jane & Michael Stern's Q & A Roadfood session !
            (nice gig  to get !!  You've got a good agent, lol )

(I'll probably make the drive up there from AC area)
            I've been helping spread the Roadfood word on my "Foodography!" Facebook site..
            http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=110131965681253

Jody Thomas

• Total Posts: 12
              Re:And the WINNER of Great American Food & Music Fest Tickets is... Sat, 06/12/10 3:17 AM (permalink)
              I would have LOVED to have won the tickets but a huge congratulation to the winner from FL!  I hope they have a great time!  From the sounds of it I don't know how we can't have a great time!
              Jody Thomas from Sharon, MA

loralay

• Total Posts: 2
                Re:And the WINNER of Great American Food & Music Fest Tickets is... Sat, 06/12/10 8:53 AM (permalink)
                Congratulations  Heartburn

ChiTownDiner

Re:And the WINNER of Great American Food & Music Fest Tickets is... Sat, 06/12/10 10:13 AM (permalink)
                  Michael & Jane -

Thanks for the opportunity to win!  Here's to a great event!

Michael Stern

Re:And the WINNER of Great American Food & Music Fest Tickets is... Sat, 06/12/10 10:48 AM (permalink)
                    ChiTownDiner

Michael & Jane -

Thanks for the opportunity to win!  Here's to a great event!

You are welcome, but it's not we who deserve the thanks. It's the promoters of the event, who gave us the tickets.

If you are coming to NJ tomorrow, I hope you'll join me, Jane and Stephen for our presentation at 1:30pm on the Route 66 Stage.

chewingthefat

• Total Posts: 6102
                      Re:And the WINNER of Great American Food & Music Fest Tickets is... Sat, 06/12/10 1:48 PM (permalink)
                      OK, where is Heartburn here? Like winning a lottery ticket and not knowing it!

Heartburn

Re:And the WINNER of Great American Food & Music Fest Tickets is... Sun, 06/13/10 10:50 AM (permalink)
                        OH, I'm here
                        It is just sinking in that I actually won
                        We will probibly drive to Foxboro from Florida and experience roadfood along the way

mayor al

• Total Posts: 15073
                          • Roadfood Insider
                          Re:And the WINNER of Great American Food & Music Fest Tickets is... Sun, 06/13/10 11:32 AM (permalink)
                          Heartburn, Congratulations. We hope you enjoy not only the "show" but the trip to and from as well !  Have a Great time !!

Rusty246

• Total Posts: 2413
                            Re:And the WINNER of Great American Food & Music Fest Tickets is... Mon, 06/14/10 1:43 PM (permalink)
                            WOW!  A "neighbor" of mine won?!?!?  I didn't bother to enter, knew I couldn't make it.  Let's  hope to hear back about what we all missed!

Jody Thomas

• Total Posts: 12
                              Re:And the WINNER of Great American Food & Music Fest Tickets is... Tue, 06/15/10 10:29 PM (permalink)
                              Heartburn....have a fun and safe trip up tp Foxboro!   The Kraft family have done wonders there and it really has becone a destination place if you like Bass Pro Shops among other shopping as well as great restaurants and a terrific movie theatre!  We just want everyone to pray for great weather because you can't beat the location.
                              The same goes for everyone .......it really is a go to destination so praying for good weather I hope everyone has a great time.  And in addition to Michael and Jane I hope to meet many Roadfood members!

Jody from Sharon, MA!  Lucky to be about 7 miles from Gillette Stadium.   And I'll add one of my favorite stores is there and that is Christmas Tree Shops.  Great place with great prices if you have never been there.  If you never have the closest store I can compare it to is I-Party but far better prices and selection!

Have a great time all and see you on the 26th! :o)

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                                • No New Messages
                                • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                                • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                                • Locked w/ New Messages
                                • Locked w/o New Messages
                                • Read Message
                                • Post New Thread
                                • Reply to message
                                • Post New Poll
                                • Submit Vote
                                • Post reward post
                                • Delete my own posts
                                • Delete my own threads
                                • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                                What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com