Appreciation of RoadFood.com

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
Pwingsx
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 2170
RE: Appreciation of RoadFood.com 2006/04/30 16:31:14 (permalink)
Where'd he go?

Caspar....the scaredy ghost....the scarediest ghost I know....

C'mon back!
roossy90
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 6695
RE: Appreciation of RoadFood.com 2006/05/01 04:30:58 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by Pwingsx

Where'd he go?

Caspar....the scaredy ghost....the scarediest ghost I know....

C'mon back!

Well, in his original post, he did mention that he is very busy, but does take time to read, and I am guessing that he is reading this and laughing....
Hey casper.. when you get some time, drop a line here, OK?
CasperImproved
Hamburger
  • Total Posts : 59
RE: Appreciation of RoadFood.com 2006/05/01 17:33:55 (permalink)
Okay Roossy... you forced my hand... I do pop on every other day or so and do anon reads for 15 ~ 20 minutes. And yes I find some of the "family" sometimes funny, some are rather austere, some are cranky, and some are just young... sorta like a real family

Pwingsx - A long time ago when I was trying to come up with a moniker I could live with on the internet, I eventually ended up with Casper (wants to be friendly and helpful... sort of a trustworthy fellow). Unfortunately, so did a number of other folks, so it seemed like half the forums I landed on and wanted to join already had a Casper. I was getting frustrated with having to on an adhoc basis figure out a different user name. With a few minutes thought on the last Casper creation attempt, I decided on CasperImproved since I rarely ever saw the "original" Caspers log in, and thought it funny. I suppose I could have just changed the spelling… But I liked Casper growing up, and it just didn’t seem right

And yes, I think I'll hang around but will not post as much as I'd like until my work hours change a bit.
Pwingsx
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 2170
RE: Appreciation of RoadFood.com 2006/05/02 15:08:20 (permalink)
Cool, Caspar. I can see you are a ghost of principle. A ghost's ghost. But not, after all, a scaredy ghost.
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1