The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Arizona Agriculture Day (Glendale) March 6, 2010

melrose3

• Total Posts: 1
Arizona Agriculture Day (Glendale) March 6, 2010 Mon, 02/8/10 9:58 PM (permalink)
If you are in the Glendale area March 6th come out to Sahuaro Ranch in Glendale for Ag day.  Fun for the whole family, learn where your food comes from and meet some of the farmer's and ranchers.
www.azagday.com
FREE for kids, adults bring 3 cans of food for the united food bank, and try out the $1 lunch!

Foodbme

• Total Posts: 9579
    Re:Arizona Agriculture Day (Glendale) March 6, 2010 Wed, 02/10/10 4:21 PM (permalink)
    melrose3

If you are in the Glendale area March 6th come out to Sahuaro Ranch in Glendale for Ag day.  Fun for the whole family, learn where your food comes from and meet some of the farmer's and ranchers.
    www.azagday.com
    FREE for kids, adults bring 3 cans of food for the united food bank, and try out the $1 lunch!

First, Welcome to RoadFood Neighbor!
    Second- Went to the web site. The Mapquest location does not match the location given in the web site. Mapquest shows a place in Mesa and the website says Glendale! 

6star

• Total Posts: 4388
      Re:Arizona Agriculture Day (Glendale) March 6, 2010 Wed, 02/10/10 7:55 PM (permalink)
      Mapquest shows the park for me (just north of Glendale Community College).
      <message edited by 6star on Wed, 02/10/10 7:58 PM>

Foodbme

• Total Posts: 9579
        Re:Arizona Agriculture Day (Glendale) March 6, 2010 Thu, 02/11/10 12:49 AM (permalink)
        6star

Mapquest shows the park for me (just north of Glendale Community College).

I clicked on the map/directions link on the Ag Day web site, not on a separate Maquest Search and it comes up with the Superstition Ranch on Hawes Rd in Mesa AZ

6star

• Total Posts: 4388
          Re:Arizona Agriculture Day (Glendale) March 6, 2010 Thu, 02/11/10 1:48 AM (permalink)
          I clicked on the words "Historic Sahuaro Ranch Park" (in green right above the address) on the website, right underneath:
          "Saturday - March 6, 2010
          10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m."

Are you sure we are both looking at the same website, as I see nothing else for a map/directions link?  Of course, some people say I am blind in one eye and can't see out of the other. 

Maybe you didn't make your sacrificial goat offering to Mapquest this month.  Off the record, I am not a fan of Mapquest at all, since I have found they love to show a building you are searching for at a location a mile from the nearest road, but in this case they appeared to be accurate for me, all goat offerings aside.
          <message edited by 6star on Thu, 02/11/10 2:00 AM>

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
            • No New Messages
            • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
            • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
            • Locked w/ New Messages
            • Locked w/o New Messages
            • Read Message
            • Post New Thread
            • Reply to message
            • Post New Poll
            • Submit Vote
            • Post reward post
            • Delete my own posts
            • Delete my own threads
            • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
            What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com