The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Ate at Salsas Mexican Grill (Overland Park) yet?

julesleong

• Total Posts: 21
Ate at Salsas Mexican Grill (Overland Park) yet? Fri, 07/8/05 10:28 PM (permalink)
Has anyone tried out this quite new place at Overland Park (11240 West 135th & Nieman, Overland Park KS66221) called Salsas Mexican Grill? I tried them out a few times and I thot their setup is so much better than than the big franchise boys ie Chipotle's and Moe's! Take note that I am talking about the Salsas without the apostrophe 's'.....ie NOT Salsa's.
I am in a battle amongst my siblings coz I insist that the spread at Salsas Mexican Grill tastes much much better. Not only that, the place and servers are so so clean and friendly, and the deco gives some great warm feeling. Their quesadillas are the best, and their salsa not tastes good, it looks good too coz everything is so fresh!
Help me anyone....please....have a go at Salsas and tell me that I am so so right! I can't wait to at my siblings

julesleong

• Total Posts: 21
    RE: Ate at Salsas Mexican Grill (Overland Park) yet? Fri, 07/8/05 10:31 PM (permalink)
    sorry...I meant to say that....their red & green salsas not only tastes so good, they look so good too!

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
      • No New Messages
      • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
      • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
      • Locked w/ New Messages
      • Locked w/o New Messages
      • Read Message
      • Post New Thread
      • Reply to message
      • Post New Poll
      • Submit Vote
      • Post reward post
      • Delete my own posts
      • Delete my own threads
      • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
      What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com