Avoid Taco Bell at all costs!

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
buffetbuster
Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 10488
RE: Avoid Taco Bell at all costs! 2006/09/29 13:41:10 (permalink)
Just got back from eating at Taco Bell for lunch. I am certainly no fan of fast food, but sometimes I have a craving and Taco Bell usually satisfys it for me for the next month or so. I usually just get three tacos, so I have never tried the vast majority of their menu.
Michigandriveins
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 10
RE: Avoid Taco Bell at all costs! 2006/10/01 12:20:30 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by corabeth

quote:
Originally posted by NebGuy

quote:
Originally posted by corabeth

I ordered 6 tacos and a 3 bean burritos. After eating all that washed down by a large Pepsi

6 tacos, 3 bean burritos and a large Pepsi and you wonder why you got a tummy ache? " />

I'm a big girl NebGuy and can eat with the best of them. I assure you my tummy ache was due to the quality of the food not the quantity.

A tummy ache?! After 6 tacos and a 3 bean burritos from TB, I'm surprised you weren't at the ER. Geez, I thought I could can eat, can't touch that!

I always make sure there's a bathroom close by IF I eat there, because it sure does flush the system. And, yes there is usually plenty of dirtbags working there and they always screw up the order.
DamnTheCowboys
Hamburger
  • Total Posts : 69
RE: Avoid Taco Bell at all costs! 2006/10/02 22:16:28 (permalink)
i won't avoid Taco Bell after reading this. That was just bad judgement on your part, corabeth. First of all, the amount you got is ridiculous. Second, why the hell are you eating all that during the day? Of course you're going to put yourself at risk in front of customers. Taco Bell tastes great in my opinion. You just have to go when you're buzzing off booze. Also, always ask for things WITHOUT the damn lettuce.

WingLover
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 145
RE: Avoid Taco Bell at all costs! 2006/10/19 11:16:19 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by DamnTheCowboys

i won't avoid Taco Bell after reading this. That was just bad judgement on your part, corabeth. First of all, the amount you got is ridiculous. Second, why the hell are you eating all that during the day? Of course you're going to put yourself at risk in front of customers. Taco Bell tastes great in my opinion. You just have to go when you're buzzing off booze. Also, always ask for things WITHOUT the damn lettuce.

Agreed!

~Jessica
Wendy62
Hamburger
  • Total Posts : 81
RE: Avoid Taco Bell at all costs! 2006/10/20 12:45:44 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by MikeS.

Un-fortunately I can remember TB before PepsiCo bought them out and sent them into a downward spiral. They actually cooked the meat and beans onsite. The cheese came pre-grated but it was REAL cheese, not full of filler crap.

I say un-fortunately because it USED TO be good.

In 2 weeks I'll be in calif. and can finally get some good mexican fast food.

MikeS.

Just for the record? I worked at TB back in the days you're talking about. I used to cook the beans and the meat. ...Place seemed pretty godawful even back then. Maybe because I was in SoCal, and could have good Mexican food any time I wanted?
Scorereader
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 5566
RE: Avoid Taco Bell at all costs! 2006/10/20 13:11:20 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by Wendy62

quote:
Originally posted by MikeS.

Un-fortunately I can remember TB before PepsiCo bought them out and sent them into a downward spiral. They actually cooked the meat and beans onsite. The cheese came pre-grated but it was REAL cheese, not full of filler crap.

I say un-fortunately because it USED TO be good.

In 2 weeks I'll be in calif. and can finally get some good mexican fast food.

MikeS.

Just for the record? I worked at TB back in the days you're talking about. I used to cook the beans and the meat. ...Place seemed pretty godawful even back then. Maybe because I was in SoCal, and could have good Mexican food any time I wanted?

yeah but it was a heck of a lot better than the other FFs at the time. The only FF I could really stomach was McD's french fries and shakes, Wendy's baked potato, chili and frosty and that's about it. And Arby's stunk. This was all before salads were really on the menu. So, TB seemed like a step up.
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1