BBQ On The Mississippi Coast

Author
billy
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 50
2008/10/06 16:26:41 (permalink)

BBQ On The Mississippi Coast

well my story is i use to smoke 4 packs of cig. a day gave that up cold turkey for smoking meat, smoking beef jerky, hot tamales, i think u get the pic...when i quit smoking i weighed 130 lbs i now way in at 652 lbs....j/kkkk, but i have gained alotta weight about 30 lbs. and its been over a yr. sense i guit....but ty god i quit, i do feel better just fatter...loll...

well when i got into bbq like most things i do i can't just wade in i have to dive right in...i was eating and sleeping bbq...and yes i love this site...anywho..i started visting different bbq joints on the coast...and there r a few and adding more everyday it seems...1 is The Shed....in ocean springs ms... guy on diners drive in and dives stopped in there, i watch his show alot...from what i got from it he wasn't crazy about it...kept saying things like....MOREEEE SUGARRR? i thought it was pretty good myself, nothing great...they opened 1 in gulfport ms. thats where i'm at, and so far everyone i talk to does not like it at allll, i tasted it and i tasted zero smoke..
then theres AnJac's ...it has to be the worst ribs i ever ate period...zero smoke zero taste...don't even waist ur time...

Tays Bbq, its located in a local gas station...of all the ribs i tasted on the coast these were the best...i use some of his rub to make my own...
The Coop bbq, its ok i guess nothing to brag about...he smokes at a high heat...
theres a few more in long beach, neither r very good...
heck i guess i'm saying none r really any good...loll...if i had to pick it would be Tays, then The Shed ...but only in Ocean Springs ....JMO

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1