BS Coffee Shop in Clovis CA

Author
Jennifer_4
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1511
2004/03/16 18:17:28 (permalink)

BS Coffee Shop in Clovis CA

I think I've finally found it! Not only a great hamburger, but one of those funky little joints that all roadfooders love.
The BS (yes, it stands for THAT) Coffee Shop in CLovis, Ca (a few miles east of Fresno) has been around (unbeknownst to me) in the same location for 38 years.
The decor was nothing to write home about...typical counter and table/booth seating...
Country music playing on an AM/FM 8 track tape machine.
We were served by the owner who was as nice as could be, even after one regular walked in after the CLOSED sign was placed in the window..she happily greeted him by name, and he greeted us..it was all very homey.
Now for the food.
I wanted the daily special of chicken salad (they had just run out) but I did get to try their "Creamy Potato and Bacon Soup".... YUM! thick and tasty and full of bacon and potatoes....well peppered too.
The bacon on my daughter's bacon cheeseburger was the full size aromatic kind..not your typical chain miniature bacon with no flavor.
Both our burgers were juicy, big, and cooked as requested to perfection. I will definitely be back for breakfast...the place is usually packed at breakfast and lunch (we came in around 230 pm).

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1