Bel Air, MD to Toronto, ON - Where to eat? Maybe Corning, NY or Selinsgrove, PA

Author
sotodog
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 3
2012/11/13 14:49:32 (permalink)

Bel Air, MD to Toronto, ON - Where to eat? Maybe Corning, NY or Selinsgrove, PA

I am not sure when we are going to stop to eat on either direction on this trip.  If I had to guess, we would stop in the Selinsgrove, PA area on the way to Canada.  I have no idea what time we plan to leave and where we might stop on the way back.  Anyway, I would like a list of any good eateries along this route so we have a list whenever we decide to stop.  

We will be with family in Toronto so unfortunately we won't be able to try any cool places there.  :-(

Thanks,

Erika

4 Replies Related Threads

billyboy
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 2403
    Re:Bel Air, MD to Toronto, ON - Where to eat? Maybe Corning, NY or Selinsgrove, PA 2012/11/13 14:54:48 (permalink)
    sotodog, a belated welcome to Roadfood!  Could you list the route(s) you'll be taking up to Canada and back?  It might help others with pinpointing possible stops along the way.  
    kaszeta
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 681
    Re:Bel Air, MD to Toronto, ON - Where to eat? Maybe Corning, NY or Selinsgrove, PA 2012/11/13 15:38:34 (permalink)
    You'd have to check seasonality, and it's a slight detour, but Mr Chicken in Watkins Glen is a favorite of mine.

http://offbeateats.org/20...icken-watkins-glen-ny/

In Corning, I did have a pleasant dinner two years ago at Three Birds:

http://offbeateats.org/20...hree-birds-corning-ny/

Otherwise, like billyboy says, more route specifics could be helpful.
    Buffalo Tarheel
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 503
    Re:Bel Air, MD to Toronto, ON - Where to eat? Maybe Corning, NY or Selinsgrove, PA 2012/11/13 16:23:59 (permalink)
    Sotodog,

Welcome to Roadfood!  One place that we enjoy stopping at is the Country Cupboard Inn in Lewisburg, PA, right on route 15.  They have some outstanding broasted chicken and other very good food, and of course they have crafts if you are interested in country type items for the home.  Of course, there is plenty of good food here in Buffalo, but you might be in danger of starving if you wait to eat that long into the trip.
    sotodog
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 3
    Re:Bel Air, MD to Toronto, ON - Where to eat? Maybe Corning, NY or Selinsgrove, PA 2012/11/14 12:56:32 (permalink)
    We'll be travelling 15 North through PA.  At Corning, NY, we get on 390 North to the NY Thruway (90 West) to Buffalo.  Then on to the QEW and 404.  T
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1