Ben's Whole Hog Barbecue

Author
phrisc
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 2
2004/06/25 15:49:01 (permalink)

Ben's Whole Hog Barbecue

Hi, I'm searching for Ben's Whole Hog Barbecue. I've emailed a couple of people (thanks DaveM and I95), but I've made no headway. I know it is located at 7422 Old Centreville Road, Manassas, VA - I went to that address and found a Montessori school in a parking lot. I've also tried calling them; I get their message, but no one has ever called back. Does anyone know if they've moved or if they went out of business?

Thanks.

2 Replies Related Threads

i95
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 2500
    RE: Ben's Whole Hog Barbecue 2004/06/25 17:04:50 (permalink)
    Good news!!

I didn't have any information when I e-mailed you earlier today but since then, I spoke to the good folks at Ben's Whole Hog BBQ (http://www.bbq-porch.org/reviews/va.asp) and reports of their demise are greatly exaggerated! The glitch you may have found is that, unfortunately, there are a number of non-contiguous "Old Centreville Roads" and you may have been on the wrong one.

However, if you take Route 28 south (from Dulles Airport, for instance), then take a right onto Compton Road (which will bear to the left -- follow it in that direction) then travel for a mile-and-a-half, you'll find Ben's on the right and near an all too proverbial 7-11. They're open from 4p - 9p during the week and from 10:30a - 9p on the weekends.

Now, you owe us all a report as to how good the "Q" is!
    DaveM
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 353
    RE: Ben's Whole Hog Barbecue 2004/06/25 17:52:39 (permalink)
    Heather and I went and it was great.
    Make sure you mention Roadfood-they love to hear what part of the country you are from.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1