Best Way Pizza

Author
HPlatz
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 103
2007/08/05 19:21:35 (permalink)

Best Way Pizza

http://www.bestwaypizza.com/index.php

Best Way is a west/central PA pizza chain which also has a full menu including breakfast. I've eaten one breakfast at Best Way and it was fine, they'll cook you basically anything, but as a roadfood establishment they have the greatest gift to humanity in the history of ever: drive through pizza that is GOOD. Best Way slices at the drive-thru are square and sell for around $.95 each. The pizza is a thick crust, a little doughy but not sicilian style. They brown the top pretty well which I like. I can't comment on toppings if you order a whole pie but if you order slices at the drive through they already have pepperoni--one slice of pepperoni per cut. But the pizza is always piping hot, very cheesy, delicious, and may be my favorite local pizza. This is a Juniata Valley chain, so anyone driving US 22 through Altoona, Ebensburg, or that area is likely to pass a Best Way. I highly recommend pulling in for a good slice of square Best Way. Ask for napkins---you'll need them. Don't eat this stuff while driving, though. Not built for speed.

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1