Best way to move/setup a margarita machine at an outdoorfood fair?

Author
Kaisermust
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 3
2013/08/17 23:00:21 (permalink)

Best way to move/setup a margarita machine at an outdoorfood fair?

Looking for suggestions as to how to transport and setup my new frozen drink machine in my booth at outdoor events.  My Bunn machine weighs about 130 lbs and I'm wondering what I can put it on/mount it on so I can easily roll it off my utility trailer and into place in my booth?  Without lifting it--read-- don't want to get a hernia!  Seriously though,  there has got to be an easy/easier way to transport/move these machines into the booth and I'd be grateful for any suggestions you may have.  PM me if you'd like.  Thanks.

2 Replies Related Threads

roadkillgrill
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 179
    Re:Best way to move/setup a margarita machine at an outdoorfood fair? 2013/08/18 02:46:33 (permalink)
    The safe way... Remove the levelers from the bottom of the legs and match up threads for a bolt. Drill holes in whatever(stainless cart) and just bolt it on. Use lock washers. Myself, I would remove the legs and bolt directly to cart with quarter round rubber gasket w/ tab around the bottom where it contacts table. Less cleaning. 
    RodBangkok
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 401
    Re:Best way to move/setup a margarita machine at an outdoorfood fair? 2013/08/18 05:12:35 (permalink)
    I'd probably make a base for it, then use pneumatic castors.  I came across this vid while googling an example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2ow0cbOCHI
    Thought this was a pretty good idea for a heavy duty type cart.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1