Blood Pudding - How to cook?

Author
FlattedFifth
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 34
2005/12/22 21:36:10 (permalink)

Blood Pudding - How to cook?

Hey all,

It seems I have a problem when it comes cured meats or sausages; I can't pass on buying when I stumble across a new one. Generally I know what to do with them, but the blood pudding I bought yesterday has me stumped.

How do I cook it?

I've been looking around the Internet, and I'm left with more questions. To skin it or not to. Boil, grill, fry? If I take the casing off won't it fall apart? I've eaten it a long time ago and remember enjoying it, but cooking has me thrown off.

Any and all sugestions would be greatly appreciated.

2 Replies Related Threads

Michael Hoffman
    Double-chop Porterhouse
    • Total Posts : 18276
    RE: Blood Pudding - How to cook? 2005/12/22 21:58:25 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by FlattedFifth

Hey all,

It seems I have a problem when it comes cured meats or sausages; I can't pass on buying when I stumble across a new one. Generally I know what to do with them, but the blood pudding I bought yesterday has me stumped.

How do I cook it?

I've been looking around the Internet, and I'm left with more questions. To skin it or not to. Boil, grill, fry? If I take the casing off won't it fall apart? I've eaten it a long time ago and remember enjoying it, but cooking has me thrown off.

Any and all susgestions would be greatly appreciated.

As I understand it, blood pudding is already cooked. If you wish you can heat it by steaming, frying or baking. But it's not necessary.
    FlattedFifth
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 34
    RE: Blood Pudding - How to cook? 2005/12/26 20:11:02 (permalink)
    Thanks. I tried it, and I HATED it. Oh well.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1