Bluemaxx Racing in Daytona 2009

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
wheregreggeats.com
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 4611
Re:Bluemaxx Racing in Daytona 2009 2009/10/27 07:45:03 (permalink)
ellen4641

GREGG:           You just can't escape that "RED EYE" of yours,
                       can you?!?

Thanks to Bob for helping get rid of the worst red eye shot.

ELLEN AND DON:
You were missed. 

And. yes, the grilled wings were superb.  They are my favorites in the US ... They cook them normal, sauce them and then grill them.

Sundancer7
Fire Safety Admin
  • Total Posts : 13498
Re:Bluemaxx Racing in Daytona 2009 2009/10/27 09:05:57 (permalink)
Bluemaxx

Well, the car racing season has again started for my team and we are gearing up for our first race at Daytona International Speedway in less than two weeks. The Bluemaxx Racing/Roadfood.com Porsche 996 will be kicking off our 2009/2010 racing season with the annual Daytona Speedfest on October 23-25. Admission is free for anyone who wants to attend. Just tell the person at the gate that you are with Bluemaxx Racing. All guests must enter the track at GATE 40, which is located on Williamson Blvd. just west of the track. Currently, I am not sure which garage we will be parked in but I will certainly know this as the weekend approaches. When I know this, I will post it here. Otherwise, the racing schedule for the weekend is as follows: 

Friday, October 23
9:30 AM – 30 min Race Practice
11:30 AM – 30 min Race Qualifying
3:00 PM – 2 HOUR Endurance Race 

Saturday, October 24
9:30 AM – Race Qualifying
11:20 AM – 30 min Sprint Race
3:15 PM – 30 min Sprint Race 

Sunday, October 25
9:30 AM – Race Qualifying
11:20 AM – 30 min Sprint Race
3:15 PM – 30 min Sprint Race 

For this year’s weekend, we will be doing things a little differently than last year’s awesome “meat & greet” at The Brickyard. First, my wife and son will be joining me for the entire weekend which means that I will not be able to treat everyone this year. But if anyone wants to get together again this year, let’s see if we can make it happen again.

Hope to see you there,
Rich
www.BluemaxxRacing.com

I wish I could have been there to enjoy the racing.  Incidentally, I have acquired a small version of a machine myself.  It ain't half as fast though.

Rich, I still have plans on obtaining real estate in your area.  Our company is still growing.  If you call me, I will explain.

Paul E. Smith
Knoxville, TN

Bluemaxx
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 465
Re:Bluemaxx Racing in Daytona 2009 2009/10/27 15:10:24 (permalink)
Sorry for the late response here but I am just now coming to after a long and very exciting weekend of Racing and Roadfood. First, I'd like to say that Erinn, Tommy and I had an absolutely wonderful time with with everyone at the Brickyard. As usual, the food and especially the company was top shelf!

Gregg - it was great to see you again and even better to meet Tammie (A.K.A. "Sebring Tammie"). She's definitely a KEEPER and I'm excited to know you will be spending more time there. We'll definitely see more of eachother now. Cool.

Bob - Great seeing you and 3rd Turn Peg again. I hate this "once a year" thing we have going on. I should be up there for a day in late January (the day before the 24 hour race) so lets try to get together again. I feel like we weren't able to really catch up. On the other hand, those two bear hugs you gave me cracked my back so much that I will forever be upright now! Love ya, man! Oh and by the way, FINISH YOUR BURGER, you big WU$$ !!

John - always a pleasure and of course, we missed Lou. Thanks for everything!!

Chuck - I am still crying over UM's lose to Clemson, damnit! But your company made things worth it. Also, I got your email about that BBQ place outside of Gainesville. We will definitely be hitting that place fore sure. Great catching up and be sure to give 'em hell on some of the other forums. I'll always back you up!

Ellen, Don, Marlene & Paul - you were all missed but the good news is that we have decided to make this a yearly "meat & greet" because the company is too good to enjoy just once. So, this means you will have many more chances. Hopefully, I get to see you all before next year though!
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1