Breakfast Adventures in NH

Author
Raybun
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 2
2006/05/19 13:20:36 (permalink)

Breakfast Adventures in NH

Where are good breakfast places in NH that offer other than standard breakfast items? An example of what I am looking for would be the RT 28 Grill in Londonderry that offers a menu that includes Monte Christo sandwitches and 19 variations on Eggs Benedict.My favorites here are Spinach Benedict, Blizzard Benedict and Benedict with hash served on bagels instead of muffins. 3.5 MiS. on the right from Rte 293/RT 28 junction Who does a good breakfast pizza in this area? I don't go to restaraunts to eat things that I can cook at home.
Ray

2 Replies Related Threads

JDSpiedies
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 48
    RE: Breakfast Adventures in NH 2006/05/25 20:37:22 (permalink)
    You might want to try Polly's Pancake Parlor in Sugar Hill, New Hampshire, just a little south of Litteton. Check out their menu at http://www.pollyspancakeparlor.com and you will see that not only they have pancakes and the usual breakfast fare, but they also have sandwiches that are served throughout the day. Jane and Michael Stern have raved about Polly's on numerous occasions and it was their "Two for the Road" segment on "The Splendid Table" from 1997 that was the inspiration for me to go there in the late spring of 1998 with my mom.
    Lucky Bishop
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1049
    RE: Breakfast Adventures in NH 2006/05/26 01:07:21 (permalink)
    The Friendly Toast, on Congress Street in Portsmouth. Unless you make things like Green Eggs And Ham (baked Virginia ham and poached eggs on anadama, topped with a homemade herb mayo) at home, you'll be quite happy.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1