Building a Food Truck, have some Questions
Thanks to all that have contributed with information on this forum, very helpful to someone starting out!
So, we have a 2003 Ford F350 Box Van that we are planning to convert in to a Food Truck. 7x13, so things are tight but will have to work for mainly serving the lunch crowd.
We have looked on CL and EBAY and Amazon for these items but no good deals, so does anyone have any suggestions where we can get these items for cheap:
* AC Unit for keeping the truck cool here in TN
* Flooring, rubber or Alluminium
* What type water pump for sink's do you guys recommend? Psi and Flow Rate?
I guess one with a pressure shut off sensor would be nice so it doesnt run all the time...
* LED Over head lighting: Does it work or is it too dim? Best place to buy it?
* Water heater (electric) Recommended size and GPH Flow Rate
* Wrap design and print/installer recommendation
Thanks for your input.