Bush Bros Chili Magic Traditional or Texas Style Chili Starter.

Author
Foodbme
Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 10326
2011/05/27 16:47:45 (permalink)

Bush Bros Chili Magic Traditional or Texas Style Chili Starter.

I've like some of the new Bean Products put out by Bush Brothers and was on their web site and discovered they make 2 versions of Chili Starter. I've not seen it in the stores out here. Has anyone ever seen or used it? I usually make my chili from scratch but there are times when a short cut is in order. I emailed them to find stores and the emailed me a nice reply that said they would ship me some. Thought I'd ask Roadfooders if anyone's tried it before ordering. Sundancer7, they're just down the road from you a piece! 
Here's ordering info if interested:
"Thank you for contacting us regarding our Chili Magic Traditional Chili Starter.
Stores in several areas of the country have chosen to discontinue this product; however, we do still make our BUSH's Chili Magic Chili Starters in Traditional and Texas flavors. We apologize for any inconvenience locating this product may cause. We suggest asking your store manager to special order this product for you.
As an alternative, we are able to ship you a case of the following via U.P.S. If you would like to do this, please submit a check or money order (unfortunately, we cannot process credit card orders) to:
Bush Brothers & Company
Attn. CONSUMER ORDER
P.O. Box 52330
Knoxville, TN 37950-2330
Order Information: 1 case containing 12, 15.5oz Cans of Chili Magic Chili Starter; total cost is $37.87.
The above price includes U.P.S. charges. Please remember to enclose your complete street address and zip code (no P.O. Boxes), along with the UPC number (1900 Traditional, 1902 Texas) when ordering. In addition, because damage to product shipped via U.P.S. is possible, we cannot be responsible for dented cans. Orders take approximately 2 weeks once payment is received for processing and delivery.
For future orders, you can contact us at 1-800-590-3797 for updated pricing information or send a request via our web site at: www.bushbeans.com.

Again, we thank you for taking the time to contact us. We appreciate your interest in our products.
Sincerely,
Kenna Hess
Consumer Relations Coordinator

post edited by Foodbme - 2011/05/27 16:52:29

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1