Call out Pizza question

Author
BigDave67
Hamburger
  • Total Posts : 81
2007/08/08 13:27:38 (permalink)

Call out Pizza question

Do Y'all think the Pizza You can order from Your rooms at Walt Disney World All Star resorts is worse than Dominos,Papa Johns or Pizza Hut? I was suprised the Pizza was so bad,seeing that it cost so much. Tombstone was better than that Pizza.

4 Replies Related Threads

chickenwingking
    Hamburger
    • Total Posts : 59
    RE: Call out Pizza question 2007/08/22 12:05:02 (permalink)
    Call out is never a great idea if you can avoid it. I don't know if the pizza keeps cooking in the box or insulated container they carry it in or what happens but the crust especially becomes tough and chewy, rather than crispy and tender. Disney is not a place I associate with good food other than the Ghiardelli chocolate and ice cream parlor in Downtown Disney which is a chocolate lovers delight.
    SassyGritsAL
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1089
    RE: Call out Pizza question 2007/08/23 15:03:43 (permalink)
    We have ordered pizzas to our room at DW and of course, we were starving so it tasted pretty good. Kids usually eat pizza no mater what it tastes like. My grandkids love those little pizzas (ucky) from Target snackbar and I think they are nasty.
    Greymo
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 3752
    RE: Call out Pizza question 2007/08/23 15:11:16 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by chickenwingking
    Disney is not a place I associate with good food other than the Ghiardelli chocolate and ice cream parlor in Downtown Disney which is a chocolate lovers delight.

Guess that I have been lucky. We have had some wonderful meals at Disney. There are some fine restaurants there with delicious food
    pathend
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 19
    RE: Call out Pizza question 2007/08/24 18:38:59 (permalink)
    Yeah, I'd concur with you guys. Ordering pizza from the Hotel itself is usually a bad idea. Generally, they just wander out to the nearest convienience store or grocery to purchase frozen 'zas (which points specific truth in your statement about: 'Tombstone was better than that Pizza'). I'm sure that's not the case with all hotels, but at least the ones I've encountered. Trust me, I've seen their pizza ovens and empty frozen pizza boxes (Jack's was usually a popular brand, that I've noticed).
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1