Hot!Canned Steak and Kidney pies and canned steak pies

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2 - Powered by APG vNext Trial
Author
dhrosier
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: Canned Steak and Kidney pies and canned steak pies 2014/07/07 15:07:28 (permalink)
Build it.  There are many good recipes for Steak & Kidney pie on the net.  Let your taste buds help you choose one.

Yes, this item is more work than most but the result can be well worth it, especially if you are willing to express your creative side.  This is an ethnic dish which is done many different ways so do not spaz trying to find the perfect formulas.

Fray Bentos product is good and certainly much easier than cooking your own, but I do like more meat content than they give and I like to be able to have the crust flaky and with an herb mixed into it sometimes.  Also home made is a lot less expensive so long as you do not include any hourly rate for your time.

Having said all of that, I have two tins of FB in the kitchen which I will have once the weather cools a bit.
tairoylance112
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 10
Flagged as Spam (1)
Re:Canned Steak and Kidney pies and canned steak pies 2014/09/13 02:17:39 (permalink)
If you are a pie lover but are not so good in making fresh pies then this is your answer. Fray Bentos pies are quick and easy.
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2 - Powered by APG vNext Trial
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1