Can't log into mobile with Verizon LG Dare

Author
Deanmdj
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 3
2010/09/07 15:34:33 (permalink)

Can't log into mobile with Verizon LG Dare

When I try to log in to on my LG Dare with Verizon, it just takes me back to a log in prompt (un/pw). Same thing if I go through the roadfood.com site and try to log into my account. Is there something I'm missing, or should I call Verizon. I can log onto other sites that are password protected. I'm really looking forward to using this on our trips!

Thanks

1 Reply Related Threads

Tony Bad
    Fire Safety Admin
    • Total Posts : 5116
    Re:Can't log into mobile with Verizon LG Dare 2010/09/07 16:51:58 (permalink)
    Deanmdj

When I try to log in to on my LG Dare with Verizon, it just takes me back to a log in prompt (un/pw). Same thing if I go through the roadfood.com site and try to log into my account. Is there something I'm missing, or should I call Verizon. I can log onto other sites that are password protected. I'm really looking forward to using this on our trips!

Thanks

After you log in it may take you back to that prompt, but it should also show you as signed in in the upper right by having your sign in name appear. I noticed this since the recent software update and it confused me as well. Most sign in pages take you elsewhere once signed in. This takes you identical looking page, with the exception of the spot where it says "welcome back member X"" in upper right corner.

Let us know if that is what is happening. 
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1