The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Chains...My baby's got me eating in chains

Poverty Pete

• Total Posts: 2266
Chains...My baby's got me eating in chains Sat, 06/18/05 10:56 PM (permalink)
Buca di Beppo...I went there tonight with about twenty-five friends. This is the kind of place wherein the more, the merrier. The portions are too large for one or two. After appetizers, we shared six entrees. Somebody ordered another two chicken Marsalas, but I ended up taking most of that home with me. The food was good, very good. The meatballs were good, as was the garlic bread, scampi, calamari and fried ravioli.
I know, I know...it's a chain. I don't care. I liked it.

mr chips

• Total Posts: 4715
    RE: Chains...My baby's got me eating in chains Sat, 06/18/05 11:08 PM (permalink)
    At least it's not McDonald's or the Olive Garden

pappy

• Total Posts: 47
      RE: Chains...My baby's got me eating in chains Tue, 06/28/05 5:31 PM (permalink)
      After Pappy had some tests run at the hospital over in Columbia, the poor fellow was tee totally famished. He could not eat for 24 hours preceding his procedure and so after he was finished, we headed just down the street to Ruby Tuesday. He had the ribs, and I order Tilapia, both of which were suprisingly delicious. Reckon ya just never know, eh?

RubyRose

• Total Posts: 2187
        RE: Chains...My baby's got me eating in chains Tue, 06/28/05 9:59 PM (permalink)
        I have been there twice, both times with a dinner meeting at work for about 20 people. I thought all of the selections we had were sort of bland but everyone had a good time.

And yes, the year before, we had taken the same group to one of my favorite independently owned Italian restaurants and it was awful. Many of the dishes are prepared to order so we ended up being there for hours. Even though we had reservations, they weren't equipped with the staff to handle that size group so the service was better at Buca di Beppo.

wheregreggeats.com

RE: Chains...My baby's got me eating in chains Tue, 06/28/05 10:04 PM (permalink)
          I like Buca.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
            • No New Messages
            • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
            • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
            • Locked w/ New Messages
            • Locked w/o New Messages
            • Read Message
            • Post New Thread
            • Reply to message
            • Post New Poll
            • Submit Vote
            • Post reward post
            • Delete my own posts
            • Delete my own threads
            • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
            What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com