Cheeseburger Hoagie

Author
Katymo
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 1
2007/09/04 02:58:14 (permalink)

Cheeseburger Hoagie

Years ago I had a Cheeseburger Hoagie from a place called Martha's Hoagie Haven in Wrightstown, NJ. It was the best sandwich I have ever eaten. I would like the recipe for a cheeseburger hoagie if anyone has it. Thanks

2 Replies Related Threads

unabashed
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 435
    RE: Cheeseburger Hoagie 2007/09/04 03:18:54 (permalink)
    the CHEESEBURGER SUB my favorite
    use a ground a little better than burger material...a 90/10 thats about right....fresh topping no hot house tomatoes.....
    the whole key to this as in any good sub is the BREAD the subroll the ingredients are simple the roll sets it apart in my oppinion for me it would be 90/10 done med salt/pepper provalone cheese a nice fresh roll mayo lettuce/tomatoe/red onion pepper relish drizzel some evo on top and some parm....maybe some beer battered onion rings and hand cut fries on the side.
    all subs are pretty simple its the freshnes of the toppings quality meat and the bread imo make the difference.
    all i grill my roll...most use butter i use mayo thats the way mom did it so thats how i do it.
    thanks for topic and welcome to roadfood...
    ron
    phlmaestro2000
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 109
    RE: Cheeseburger Hoagie 2007/09/05 00:02:37 (permalink)
    I prefer mine with fried onions and ketchup; like a cheesesteak (with lettuce and tomato as well, of course). They make them at the lunch truck next to the building I work in.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1