The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

 Chicagostyle hot dogs in Evansville, IN

Author Message
chicagostyledog

  • Total Posts: 3218
  • Joined: 9/10/2003
  • Location: Hot Dog University Chicago, IL
Chicagostyle hot dogs in Evansville, IN Wed, 08/15/12 12:27 PM (permalink)
www.courierpress.com/news/2012/aug/13/hot-dogs-the-chicago-way/
Mark & Rosi are proud graduates from Hot Dog University.
 
#1
    ScreamingChicken

    • Total Posts: 4723
    • Joined: 11/5/2004
    • Location: Stoughton, WI
    Re:Chicagostyle hot dogs in Evansville, IN Wed, 08/15/12 2:19 PM (permalink)
    The number of your "offspring" is beginning to rival that of that unethical fertility doctor from a few years back...
     
    #2
      ann peeples

      • Total Posts: 8317
      • Joined: 5/21/2006
      • Location: West Allis, Wisconsin
      Re:Chicagostyle hot dogs in Evansville, IN Wed, 08/15/12 2:36 PM (permalink)
      LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
       
      #3
        chicagostyledog

        • Total Posts: 3218
        • Joined: 9/10/2003
        • Location: Hot Dog University Chicago, IL
        Re:Chicagostyle hot dogs in Evansville, IN Wed, 08/15/12 11:18 PM (permalink)
        ScreamingChicken


        The number of your "offspring" is beginning to rival that of that unethical fertility doctor from a few years back...

        Thanks! I've trained over 700 students and 90%+ are successfully hawking dogs. I do feel like a proud father! The other 10% are still deciding between a cart, trailer, truck, or stand. Who ever thought?
         
        #4
          Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

          Jump to:

          Current active users

          There are 0 members and 1 guests.

          Icon Legend and Permission

          • New Messages
          • No New Messages
          • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
          • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
          • Locked w/ New Messages
          • Locked w/o New Messages
          • Read Message
          • Post New Thread
          • Reply to message
          • Post New Poll
          • Submit Vote
          • Post reward post
          • Delete my own posts
          • Delete my own threads
          • Rate post

          2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
          What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com