Chicken Unlimited

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
PhartStorm
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 4
Re:Chicken Unlimited 2012/08/26 22:46:06 (permalink)
oldtown,

You are correct! Whamburgers were one of the menu items Chicken Unlimited. Unlike KFC, CU sold grilled items, shrimp and fish.

Peoria Man
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 2
Re:Chicken Unlimited 2012/09/03 14:01:32 (permalink)
The aforementioned Chicken Unlimited in Eau Claire WI has been closed for over a year; it was supposed to be sold and reopened but evidently that fell through back around Jan. of 2012, then it was sold to a new owner who was planning to reopen it as an Italian restaurant but that has not happened as far as I know.

As for the Chicago-area locations....  Some months back I made it my project to see what has happened to all those 90+ locations.  Many (probably close to half) are still standing and they are now in use in a mind-boggling array of new businesses.  Obvious among them are restaurants (numerous Chinese, Mexican, subs, chicken, hot dogs, pizza, gyros, pitas, etc) and many other types of businesses - a couple banks, several currency exchanges, insurance offices, a muffler shop, a Christian bookstore, a massage parlor, a dentists office, a hair salon, a photography studio, a bar...  I'm sure I'm forgetting something.  Sure makes me sad I missed ever eating at one.  The Chicken Unlimited I used to see as a kid is now a Subway.
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1