Chili In Los Angeles

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
mar52
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 8315
Re:Chili In Los Angeles 2011/10/06 00:49:07 (permalink)
Yes, Chili My Soul closed some time ago.

Now you can go here:

http://tubschili.com/menu

or

Chili Addiction as mentioned in the post above.

We had dinner at Chili Addiction with Chris and Amy and we found it very good.
Pea
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 4
Re:Chili In Los Angeles 2011/10/08 02:17:52 (permalink)
For me it's Chili John;s or Beeps (not exclusively chili but good) or for chili dogs Fat Burger, way better than Pinks.
BackRhodes
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 726
Re:Chili In Los Angeles 2011/10/13 23:33:15 (permalink)
was he sick of eatin' his own food...??? 

I disagree with MiamiDon about "Because this is Roadfood.com and it is about restaurants"....

Perhaps that's it's primary slant, but not 100%...there are a few "cook-it-yerself" & "What's for dinner tonight" threads...which are quite active...

By all means, cook yer own if'n you want...we need to eat several times a day, and if you can't FIND what you want, then "Cook It Yerself"  IS a valid approach, and I think exchanging info about what we cook is just as important as a restaurant review...A restaurant being reviewed might be 3,000 away from me (and not relevent) , yet the ingredients to cook at home are as close as the nearest supermarket...

I agree about ChiliBoy needing paragraph breaks...it would be much more "readable"... (he made only 2 posts 6 years ago...so he's long gone)...

I also agree that chili started out as a minimalist type chuck wagon food borrowed from the Mexicans...

I'm not a big fan of lots of tomatoes in chili...and I think I'd enjoy tasting Mar52's chili...no beans, no tomatoes, just the basics...

Chili IS a very subjective food...you might not like mine, and I might not like yours, but we each like our own (mission accomplished)...
post edited by BackRhodes - 2011/10/13 23:35:36
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1