The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Ciders and Perries

tiki

• Total Posts: 4135
Ciders and Perries Fri, 09/12/03 8:50 AM (permalink)
While reading a comment for Ort. Carlton in another thread, about how he preferred moicrobrews to wine, it occured to me that i have seen no mention at all in any forum on the site about hard ciders and perrys--perries?--I recently started finding a few in Calif--but since ive been here in Okla i havent seen any---may have to treck to OKC. I know that with a meal----especially a hearty one---ie corn beef on rye with a good mustard and a bowl of onion soup---NOTHING is better then good Hard Cider and when i Discovered Perry!!!We did a rotisserie Pork roast that i butterflied and stuffed with greens and dried pears -with the Perry---its was heavenly.

anyway i figured that if ANY group of folks could aid in a search for Ciders and Perry---this one could! Anyone know any microbrews doing them---pubs that stock them---what ever--i,d love to hear about it.

ocdreamr

• Total Posts: 1109
    RE: Ciders and Perries Fri, 09/12/03 10:07 PM (permalink)
    MMM, hard cider, haven't had any in a while, always liked it better than beer. Gonna have to get me some. Remember more than once, accidentally maybe on purpose making my own from fresh cider that I kinda forgot I had!

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
      • No New Messages
      • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
      • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
      • Locked w/ New Messages
      • Locked w/o New Messages
      • Read Message
      • Post New Thread
      • Reply to message
      • Post New Poll
      • Submit Vote
      • Post reward post
      • Delete my own posts
      • Delete my own threads
      • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
      What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com