• Total Posts : 314
  • Reward points : 0
Cinnamon Rolls - Fri, 02/27/04 10:13 PM
Who makes the best?

varelas
  • Total Posts : 118
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Sat, 02/28/04 10:51 AM
Cinnamonster made the best, but the closed the one in our city. What was the stuff on top? It was the best.

Cakes
  • Total Posts : 562
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Sat, 02/28/04 10:55 AM
My mother.

Cakes

Rapunzll
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Sat, 02/28/04 11:51 PM
I've never heard of Cinnamonster. Is it a chain?

meowzart
  • Total Posts : 773
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Mon, 03/1/04 3:01 PM
The best I've ever had were at a place called Cinnamon Roll Fair in Kihei, Maui, HI. The honey-macadamia nut cinnamon rolls were to die for!!!

jm199
  • Total Posts : 215
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Mon, 03/1/04 3:12 PM

You haven't lived until you travel to Beaver Falls, Pa and have at least one of the world famous Cinnamon Rolls at Orams Donuts. They are the best, and biggest cinnamon roll that I have ever eaten!

They are called "hubcaps" by the locals and are HUGE!! They only are 75 cents today. or $7.20 a dozen!!! (I remember when they were 35 cents, but they are still the same size, and same wonderful taste!)

The rolls also freeze well. I have pulled them out of the freezer six weeks later and they are still delicious!!!

NO KK crap for this Roadfooder!!!! Orams' Cinnamon Rolls and donuts rule! Don't forget Orams Donuts either-filled with key lime filling, rolled in crushed pecans, toasted coconut, and other varieties!

Check them out at www.orams.com/menu

Simply the best.

Rusty246
  • Total Posts : 2413
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Mon, 03/1/04 3:12 PM
The best when I ate sweets was "Cinna-bon", I much preferred the "Boardwalk Fries" that was in that location before "Cinna-bon".
The worst, Pillsbury, I made some as a quickie yesterday and I felt as though I was some kin to Ellie Mae Clampett.

lleechef
  • Total Posts : 6212
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Mon, 03/1/04 3:18 PM
I was walking into Building 50 at Kulis Air National Guard Base with two HUGE pans of cinnamon rolls two weeks ago. 9 o'clock break. All the guys in the break room. "Surprise! Cinnamon rolls!" They loved them!

Rusty246
  • Total Posts : 2413
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Mon, 03/1/04 3:31 PM
I understand Grandy's is a chain but they have pretty good rolls.

wanderingjew
  • Total Posts : 7381
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Mon, 03/1/04 4:15 PM
I've had cinammon rolls everywere and the best yet are from the state of Iowa.

Michael Stern
  • Total Posts : 1020
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Mon, 03/1/04 4:28 PM
I agree with wanderingjew. Iowa is THE Cinnamon roll state, as at this coffee shop in Des Moines. (Sorry, I couldn't resist...)

Cakes
  • Total Posts : 562
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Mon, 03/1/04 4:31 PM
quote:
Originally posted by wanderingjew

I've had cinammon rolls everywere and the best yet are from the state of Iowa.

As I said, my mothers and guess where she is from? Iowa.

lleechef
  • Total Posts : 6212
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Mon, 03/1/04 6:12 PM
quote:
Originally posted by jm199

You haven't lived until you travel to Beaver Falls, Pa and have at least one of the world famous Cinnamon Rolls at Orams Donuts. They are the best, and biggest cinnamon roll that I have ever eaten!

They are called "hubcaps" by the locals and are HUGE!! They only are 75 cents today. or $7.20 a dozen!!! (I remember when they were 35 cents, but they are still the same size, and same wonderful taste!)

The rolls also freeze well. I have pulled them out of the freezer six weeks later and they are still delicious!!!

NO KK crap for this Roadfooder!!!! Orams' Cinnamon Rolls and donuts rule! Don't forget Orams Donuts either-filled with key lime filling, rolled in crushed pecans, toasted coconut, and other varieties!

Check them out at www.orams.com/menu

Simply the best.

You have ACTUALLY BEEN TO BEAVER FALLS, PA? Wow! AND you had Orams' Cinnamon rolls and donuts? That's too funny, I lived just down the road....in Rochester. Orams is next to Geneva College, I took some classes there when I was a senior in high school. We had a cinnamon roll every break.....!

seafarer john
  • Total Posts : 3481
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Mon, 03/1/04 6:45 PM
I like my Cinnamon Danish grilled with butter. To order one in our area you ask for
a "toasted danish"...

mayor al
  • Total Posts : 15059
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Mon, 03/1/04 7:16 PM
John,
Only in the NorthEast have I seen (and enjoyed) the toasted Danish...Sliced in half, horizontally-the cut sides buttered then grilled, then reassembled for service.

God, Michael that must have been a 20 meg file of the photo you posted..
The Rolls at Camp 18 on rt 26 on the way to Seaside Oregon are great also ! One equals a good breakfast. (refer to my trip report.)

Rapunzll
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Mon, 03/1/04 7:27 PM
I may be able to swing by Oram's on my way to GA next month. I'll have to check the map out.

Michael, that's playing dirty!

Spudnut
  • Total Posts : 655
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Mon, 03/1/04 7:28 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Stern

I agree with wanderingjew. Iowa is THE Cinnamon roll state, as at this coffee shop in Des Moines. (Sorry, I couldn't resist...)

Actual size?

Michael Stern
  • Total Posts : 1020
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Mon, 03/1/04 7:55 PM
Yes, actual size. That's a serving plate it's on. Breakfast for 4!

Lucky Bishop
  • Total Posts : 1049
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Tue, 03/2/04 1:10 AM
The Frontier, Central Avenue, Albuquerque NM. You see that cinnamon roll Michael posted the photo of? Now imagine it hot off the line with a about a third of a cup of a melted butter and brown sugar glaze (no, I'm not exaggerating) poured on top of it. You can actually feel small capillaries bursting in your brain as you eat it.

Although the coffee roll at Kane's in Saugus is pretty awesome too.

Burp!
  • Total Posts : 42
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Tue, 03/2/04 4:11 AM
I visited a Au Bon Pain in Union Station in DC in Nov/00, and I had a wonderful cinnamon roll. I went back in Aug/01 and it was just so-so. Someone told me they had new corporate parents, and the quality had gone down hill. Can anyone confirm this all too common sad story?

varelas
  • Total Posts : 118
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Tue, 03/2/04 1:14 PM
Sorry Rapunzll that it took so long to get back to you. Cinnamonster is a chain,they were in our local mall, I have also seen them at a airport, but I forgot the airport.

jm199
  • Total Posts : 215
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Tue, 03/2/04 3:09 PM
quote:
You have ACTUALLY BEEN TO BEAVER FALLS, PA? Wow! AND you had Orams' Cinnamon rolls and donuts? That's too funny, I lived just down the road....in Rochester. Orams is next to Geneva College, I took some classes there when I was a senior in high school. We had a cinnamon roll every break.....!

lleechef:Yup, on many occasions....only a 45 minute drive from Mt. Lebanon. Everyone loves Orams Donuts who lives in Pittsburgh-heck, it's been around for 65+ years!!!

And after Orams, go down 7th Avenue about two blocks to the Brighton Hot Dog Shoppe for a great hot dog and fries!!!! And you will have change from that ten dollar bill after eating at BOTH places!

twodales
  • Total Posts : 205
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Fri, 04/2/04 8:53 AM
The VERY best Cinnamon rolls I have ever had was back in college at Hour Place in Prescott AZ. Eventually they closed and I heard the cook/owner went over to the Dinner Bell Cafe and took his recipe with him. I can't swear to this but you just might find those gooey, moist monsters there still today. I had never seen anyone eat the whole thing at one sitting but someone out there probably has.

They were also famous for their fresh biscuits and gravy.

It was called "Hour Place" because they said it might take that long to get your food but it was worth it. In other words, sit down, relax, have a conversation (novel idea these days), wait and you'll be well fed!

NWM
  • Total Posts : 10
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Fri, 04/2/04 9:34 AM
You all are killing me! I gave up sweets for Lent,
and a co-worker brought in cinnamon rolls for the
staff this morning. But my local bakery, Shuman's,
in Alexandria, Virginia makes some killer ones.
They even have one variety with chopped pecans on top.
They're just up the street from my dentist -- and
guess what my reward is?!

buffetbuster
  • Total Posts : 9776
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Fri, 07/28/06 8:54 AM
While I certainly agree about how great the cinnamon rolls in Iowa are, lets not forget about the cinnamon rolls in the Pacific Northwest. I have especially fond memories of the ones I have eaten at Otis Cafe and Camp 18, both in Oregon. But the biggest and possibly the best cinnamon roll I have had is from The Maltby Cafe, just northeast of Seattle.

Oram's in Beaver Falls, Pa. are also really good. One of the women in my office is from BF and occasionally brings them in. I love those days!

sammur
  • Total Posts : 138
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Fri, 07/28/06 11:16 AM
The best in Savannah are at Matthew's Bakery on Bay St. Large but very light and not at all filling. Their other breakfast baked goods are also delicious.

lunamoth
  • Total Posts : 28
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Fri, 07/28/06 12:20 PM
Ann Sathers: Chicago

Pwingsx
  • Total Posts : 2170
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Sat, 07/29/06 2:15 PM
Johnson's Corner Restaurant and Bakery, off I-25 on the Frontage Road south of Loveland, Colorado.

Although this guy says the patty melt is where it's at now:

http://www.denverpost.com/restaurants/ci_4071625

fabulousoyster
  • Total Posts : 1855
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Sat, 07/29/06 5:01 PM
Cinnabon.

Sundancer7
  • Total Posts : 13386
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Sat, 07/29/06 5:10 PM
quote:
Originally posted by fabulousoyster

Cinnabon.

I have to admit that when I am in the mall, nothing gets my olafactory senses going better than Cinnabon. I have not bought very many of them but they sure do smell great.

Paul E. Smith
Knoxville, TN

John A
  • Total Posts : 4295
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Sat, 07/29/06 6:06 PM
“I have to admit that when I am in the mall, nothing gets my olafactory senses going better than Cinnabon.”

Yes sir, watching them was fun as well. I do not know why but they have pulled out of the Volusia Mall in Daytona Beach.

John

cyrano
  • Total Posts : 120
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Sat, 07/29/06 10:41 PM
Stroud's, Kansas City.

jack38
  • Total Posts : 23
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Sun, 07/30/06 12:25 AM
T J Cinnamon's

bbqjimbob
  • Total Posts : 428
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Sun, 07/30/06 5:37 AM
If you were to ask my wife this question, she would say I do! If you were to ask me, I'd have to say that my wife is always right!

Wandering Chew
  • Total Posts : 121
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Tue, 08/1/06 11:30 PM
My Wife -really, but Strouds are really good and The Cupboard Cafe in New Harbor Maine- on the Pemaquid Penninsula- east of Damariscotta- makes very good ones and even better sticky buns- but my Wife makes those better too.

ScreenBear
  • Total Posts : 1503
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Tue, 08/1/06 11:56 PM
I imagine the best cinnamon rolls to be the ones perennially baked by Coast Guard cook Red Wildoe (Walter Matthau) in "Onionhead" (1958), the follow-up to Andy Griffith's breakthrough "No Time for Sergeants" (1957). Griffith stars here, too.

Insofar as Beaver Falls is concerned. After graduating college in 1968, driving home from Iowa I decided to stop over in Beaver Falls... Jo Willie and all that. Well, after a day or so, I called Mom and said I'd be another day or two. Time it was...what a time it was. Didn't know about the donuts.
The Bear

Sundancer7
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Wed, 08/2/06 11:12 AM
The best cinnamon rolls are made by Mamaw Smith early in the morning. I enjoy coffee and the paper with Mamaw each morning about 5:00AM. When I enter the house and she has them baking, the olafactory senses are immediately aroused.

She initially starts them as yeast rolls but rolls them with a combination of cinnamon, sugar and butter. When they bake, she dips them in a sugary concoction that is wonderful. I request often that she double dips them. Those things are wondeful early in the morning with Mellow Joy coffee and the morning paper.

I gotta be very careful to not overeat. About two is my limit.

I am not sure that she can compete with Cinnabon but they are six shades north of wonderful. God bless my 85 year old Mamaw Smith. I am glad she is my next door neighbor. Saves me money on my newspaper also.

Paul E. Smith

beacupcake
  • Total Posts : 29
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Wed, 08/2/06 11:43 AM
hands down, the best cinnamon roll I've ever had was at The Farmhouse in Gilbert, AZ. Big enough to share and drenched in a melted buttery-cream chesse frosting. Better than the Frontier's rolls, which is pretty difficult to do

Fieldthistle
  • Total Posts : 1948
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Wed, 08/2/06 1:00 PM
Hello All,
I've never liked cinnamon rolls, too gooey.
But we had a place, long gone, Donut King, that
made cinnamon twists that were addictive.
Actually, I like cinnamon rolls if they have
lots of raisins.
Take Care,
Fieldthistle

GracieB
  • Total Posts : 11
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Sat, 08/12/06 5:50 PM

MINE!

I made them every Sunday night at for 12 summers at the church camp where I used to cook. Homemade yeast dough, rolled not too thin and spread with melted butter and cinnamon-sugar before rolling them up and cutting them about 2" thick. Then placed 4 across and 6 down on the fullsize sheet pan; by putting them that close together as they rose they also pushed each other up (think push-up bra, boys, which was also my SOP for biscuits and what we in the kitchen called them...push-up bra biscuits...out of range of hearing of kids, of course). They were covered with plastic wrap and placed in my walk-in cooler overnight, to rise slowly.

At 5 a.m. I would go into the kitchen and pull the pans out, uncover, and set in the ovens on lowest possible temp, to warm slowly and finish rising. Took at least 2 hours that way but the texture was unbelievable. Sometimes I'd go back to my cabin and back to bed, but usually I had enough other work to keep me busy, even though breakfast wasn't served until 8:30.

I bumped up the ovens at 8:00, they baked 20 minutes, they were cooled for JUST a few minutes and then topped with ice cream scoops of homemade cream cheese icing. Then after they were all scooped, I'd use the icing spatula, or the back of a tablespoon, and swirl it pretty.

They ended up being the size of a dinner plate and the campers could smell them as they began lining up for breakfast and the kids called me the KitchenBabe....because they loved me.

I still make them in smaller quantities but no smaller size now that I'm home. I made them two weeks ago with maple sugar and maple cream icing for my husband's birthday, and he took them to work for his co-workers' enjoyment. They are still asking him when he is leaving me and fighting over who gets me when he does.

I miss those Sunday nights and Monday mornings.....

roadrash
  • Total Posts : 231
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Sat, 08/12/06 7:45 PM
I'm not too particular about cinnamon rolls (never had a bad one!) so I will get them from time to time at the bakery at the grocery store.

Ciaoman
  • Total Posts : 375
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Sat, 08/12/06 7:58 PM
When you can't get them from a great bakery (or you can't make them yourself), Entenmann's "Super Cinnamons" are very good--very much like Cinabon.

tarragon
  • Total Posts : 354
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Sat, 08/12/06 9:47 PM
My Mom made a delicious cinnamon bun/roll, but after one batch gave her a bad gallstone attack, she stopped making them. :( She too started with a yeast roll recipe, then turned them into cinnamon rolls. It's hard to get the mixture of cinnamon, white sugar and brown sugar just right for the best taste, I think.

Now my favorite cinnamon bun are the Philadelphia "sticky" buns, yeast rolls with caramel and nut topping. I like them with plenty of raisins too, but think I prefer the nut-topped ones. I've found that you can only get this kind in the Philadelphia/Wilmington DE area, though. Well, the authentic ones, at least! [:P](My local Safeway bakery has them from time to time and they just don't taste very good!)

fhoran
  • Total Posts : 185
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Sun, 08/13/06 6:09 PM
As good King Richard III said (well Shakespeare had him saying it so it must have happened) "A cinnamon bun, a cinnamon bun, my kingdom for a cinnamon bun!". I personally like monkey bread even better. Same idea but you use a packaged buttermilk biscuit roll (like Pillsbury rolls in a tube) that you cut into small balls, dip in cinnamon sugar then pour a brown sugar and butter mess all over it and cook in a bundt pan. Prep time is about five minutes, cooks for about half hour. If you really want to make for a healthy snack, or if you have invited Fieldthistle for breakfast, throw in some raisins (they won't hurt anything and might actually taste okay). By the way, is there anything more certain to lead to a myocardial infarct than serving this stuff with a few pats of butter (or would the butter kind of lubricate the arteries enough so the cholesterol plaques just kind of slip through before lodging in Tarragon's Mom's gall bladder). Just thinking out loud here. Fred

sigmagrrl
  • Total Posts : 15
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Mon, 09/25/06 1:26 PM
When I lived in Providence, RI, we would go to the Emerald Square Mall in N. Attleboro and there was a place called TJ Cinnamon's. BEST BUNS EVER! And the cream cheese frosting was pure edible evil!!!

SO GOOD!!

micked1
  • Total Posts : 2
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Fri, 09/29/06 3:01 PM
quote:
Originally posted by tarragon

My Mom made a delicious cinnamon bun/roll, but after one batch gave her a bad gallstone attack, she stopped making them. :( She too started with a yeast roll recipe, then turned them into cinnamon rolls. It's hard to get the mixture of cinnamon, white sugar and brown sugar just right for the best taste, I think.

Now my favorite cinnamon bun are the Philadelphia "sticky" buns, yeast rolls with caramel and nut topping. I like them with plenty of raisins too, but think I prefer the nut-topped ones. I've found that you can only get this kind in the Philadelphia/Wilmington DE area, though. Well, the authentic ones, at least! [:P](My local Safeway bakery has them from time to time and they just don't taste very good!)

Sundancer7
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Fri, 09/29/06 3:47 PM
Mamaw Smith makes the worlds best cinnamon rolls. She does the yeast thing with sugar and cinnamon and them dips them into her powdered sugar mixture. She has them for me fresh on many occasions at our 5:00AM coffee, paper and early morning meeting.

Paul E. Smith
Knoxville, TN

Big_g
  • Total Posts : 333
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Sat, 10/21/06 3:28 AM
The best I ever had were made in the kitchen of Grandmothers Skillet in Lincoln, NE by our lead cook Judith. The prep team hit the door about 5:30 am and if they had some dough leftover, from making our mini-loaves, Judith would turn them into cinamon rolls for the early crew. I was the GM and came in about 7 and was always happy to come into that nice warm kitchen and be overwhelmed with the smell of yeast, dough, cinnamon and fresh coffee on a COLD January morning.

mr chips
  • Total Posts : 4715
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Sat, 10/21/06 5:23 AM
In Portland, Oregon, I like Delphina's Bakery. I also like Heaven on Earth's Cinnamon rolls(Quines Creek, Oregon, exit 86 off of I-5)

Pwingsx
  • Total Posts : 2170
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Sat, 10/21/06 12:58 PM
Duffy's rolls from the Duffy Cafe in Denver, Colorado. Or the big ones out at Johnson's Corner off I-25 in northern Colorado up by Mead.

Sonny Funzio
  • Total Posts : 902
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Mon, 10/23/06 2:24 PM
Back in the late 1970's, a bunch of friends and I were camping out in what then was the boonies of Southeast lower Michigan and stopped in to the local restaurant in the town of Perry ... Er, the only restaurant in the town of Perry. Well, ok, it was the only restaurant and the only gas station ... uh ... and the only boot shop in the town of Perry. (you get the picture).

About 8 of us walked in out of the dirt parking lot into the sprawling wood-framed building, admired the western boots for a moment, and then stood in the doorway of the dining room for 3 or 4 minutes.
Eventually, the waitress stopped the conversation she was having with a couple enormous farmer-looking gentlemen, probably in their late 80's, and noticing us, pointed to a large table that had no chairs at it and hollered "well, don't just stand there ... grab some of them chairs over there and pull'em up to that table". We promptly obeyed.

After looking at the menus for a few minutes, she came over to take our order.
The friend to my right ordered eggs. "Don't get the eggs" the waitress said.
Ookay then ... he ordered a sandwich instead.
It was my turn and I ordered (tentatively) pancakes.
"Don't order the pancakes" she said ... "Alright" I said; then in a flash of brilliance I asked "What do you recommend?".
She replied "get the cinnamon bun".
"Okay" I said, "I'll have the cinnamon bun".
As well, most of the rest of the table ordered the cinnamon bun.

The cinnamon buns that came to the table were absolutely incredible.
First, they were enormous; probably 4 inches tall and 9 inches in either direction ... and absolutely dripping with icing which looked to be applied in two layers: first right from the oven, and then more applied to the top and browned slightly under the flame in a second layer. The bun was tender and yeasty and fragrant and pulled apart in thick, buttery cinnamon streusel-like layers ... it was the most incredible cinnamon bun any of us had ever had ... and the best I have ever had to this day.

Perry, Michigan now has a Mcdonalds and a Burger King (that stands on the site of that old backroads truck-stop); other restaurants and gas stations, and lots of other "stuff" ... It's a shame. I'm sure nowheres in that town can you get anything as good as that cinnamon bun.
It saddens me, I'll never taste those cinnamon buns again ... but there is one thing I did manage to take with me ... that's the lesson to always ask the waitress what she recommends.

Theedge
  • Total Posts : 1196
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Mon, 10/23/06 2:47 PM
There was a restaurant right across the way from our old location that made a good cinnamon bun. I used to stop in the early a.m.; they put a slab of butter on top and nuke it just a bit for me. Alas, the restaurant is defunct, stupid drugs. I caught drift of the Cinnabon last time I was at the mall of America, I’ll have to give in next time.

I’m not saying these are great or anything, but we used to get those little packages of cinnamon bunnish like treats. Instead of a bun shape they we’re like a 1” wide strip of dough rolled up. You could just throw a couple in the nuke, they we’re a nice little snack with coffee. Do they still make those things? What are they called?

Candyman_GH
  • Total Posts : 8
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Mon, 10/23/06 6:03 PM
I remember those, I have no idea the name of them though. The icing is what I focus on most:)

buffetbuster
  • Total Posts : 9776
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Fri, 05/4/07 8:58 AM
One of my employees stopped at the previously mentioned Oram's in Beaver Falls, Pa. on his way to work and brought in two large boxes of cinnamon rolls. When I haven't had these for a while, I forget just how really good they are. What a perfect way to start the day!

jmckee
  • Total Posts : 1172
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Fri, 05/4/07 1:12 PM
Zingerman's. Hands down the best I've ever eaten. Got 'em for my wife's birthday breakfast.

[url]www.zingermans.com[/url]

RibRater
  • Total Posts : 1862
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Fri, 05/4/07 4:58 PM
jmckee - are you speaking of this product?

http://www.zingermans.com/Product.pasp?Category=&ProductID=G%2DCIN&Target=&ShippingAddressID=

I see on their bakery site they have different cinnamon roll products but they only ship the above. If they're that good I'd like to get some for mothers day.

jmckee
  • Total Posts : 1172
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Fri, 05/4/07 9:32 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Larry - RibRater - Jay

jmckee - are you speaking of this product?

http://www.zingermans.com/Product.pasp?Category=&ProductID=G%2DCIN&Target=&ShippingAddressID=

I see on their bakery site they have different cinnamon roll products but they only ship the above. If they're that good I'd like to get some for mothers day.

That's the one. OH MAN. Yeah, they're expensive, but honestly, I have ordered from them three times and everything I've gotten is unbelievable.

Do it Larry. Trust me. I couldn't believe how "cut above" these were.

And the box is a pretty cool thing to have too.

dickestep
  • Total Posts : 533
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Sat, 05/5/07 3:29 AM
quote:
Originally posted by lleechef

I was walking into Building 50 at Kulis Air National Guard Base with two HUGE pans of cinnamon rolls two weeks ago. 9 o'clock break. All the guys in the break room. "Surprise! Cinnamon rolls!" They loved them!
We sure could have used some of those at Spaarevohn Air Force Station in the mountains 160 miles west of there and nearly forty years ago. It's too bad we don't have a time machine.

Qaholic
  • Total Posts : 6
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Thu, 06/14/07 2:45 PM
I haven't had the pleasure of trying them, but I hear Gus Balons Diner in Tucson,AZ has awesome cinnamon rolls. They are listed on this site.

sammur
  • Total Posts : 138
RE: Cinnamon Rolls - Thu, 06/14/07 3:09 PM
If you are ever in St Simons, Ga, then you must try the CRs at Fredrica Cafe. You have to get there early because they sell out pretty fast. They are that good.

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 60 of 81