The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Concession Trailer Dealers

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 31 to 43 of 43
petter.jackson

• Total Posts: 1
Re:Concession Trailer Dealers Thu, 10/6/11 3:37 AM (permalink)
This was the third concession trailer I have had to buy in my life, and after previous experiences, I certainly wasn’t looking forward to it.  These guys surprised me.  They were friendly, up-front, and honest and the fees were actually very reasonable.  Companies like Chasony's concession are where more people wish they were able to turn.  I will be telling others know about  Chasonys.  

mark.walker

Re:Concession Trailer Dealers Thu, 10/6/11 12:33 PM (permalink)
    Chasony's concession trailer are best from my point of view,as they are up tp date to their services.They keep their promise and complete it on the time.I am very happy as i got my trailer on time and started my work on time.Really thankful to chasony's team.
    Keep it up your good work guys.
    Thank you

Benzee

• Total Posts: 1872
      Re:Concession Trailer Dealers Thu, 10/6/11 4:00 PM (permalink)
      Hello all ,

Would love  to know the outcome of this entire deal
      Scuba guy where are ya buddy ?

Benzee

Benzee

• Total Posts: 1872
        Re:Concession Trailer Dealers Thu, 10/6/11 4:00 PM (permalink)
        Hello all ,

Would love  to know the outcome of this entire deal
        Scuba guy where are ya buddy ?

Benzee

chefbuba

• Total Posts: 1952
          Re:Concession Trailer Dealers Thu, 10/6/11 6:14 PM (permalink)
          You guys give it away with the dot between your names.

Dr of BBQ

• Total Posts: 3716
            • Roadfood Insider
            Re:Concession Trailer Dealers Thu, 10/6/11 7:52 PM (permalink)
            Chef I thought this thread was BS from the 1st contact me or call me secret BS. It's one guy wanting to beat up a trailer builder and he is using two email addresses. What a waste of RF.
            Jack

scott.mitchell

Re:Concession Trailer Dealers Fri, 10/7/11 11:23 AM (permalink)
              When i was having order with concession trailer,they were punctual to the deadline which they had given to me.I got my trailer in specified time period.They were sending me the pictures of my trailer which was in progress.All over i am satisfied with the work of chasony's and one more thing, i also got my trailer 500 miles away by them only.
              You should hold with them until you get your problem solved.

Barry Digman

• Total Posts: 119
                Re:Concession Trailer Dealers Fri, 10/7/11 12:05 PM (permalink)
                "When I was having order with...".

So now you can hire a Chinese or Indian or Russian human spambot to register and post to forums.

chefbuba

Re:Concession Trailer Dealers Fri, 10/7/11 12:07 PM (permalink)
                  Now that post was written like one of those Nigerian you have won the lottery, send me all your info letters.

arabuca34

Re:Concession Trailer Dealers Fri, 10/14/11 1:09 PM (permalink)
                    Looking for a concession rental for a wedding? I recommend “Chasonys.” ()
                    My daughter was having an outdoor wedding, and she and her fiancé wanted a concession stand in the yard. I wasn’t sure, I mean, a truck for a WEDDING? But it turned out great.
                    Chasony’s got fully loaded mobile kitchens for rent, and you can get some of them pre-owned. My daughter was happy, so GO CHASONYS!

chefbuba

Re:Concession Trailer Dealers Fri, 10/14/11 3:54 PM (permalink)
                      Time to delete this thread.

dresaid

Re:Concession Trailer Dealers Sat, 10/15/11 3:07 PM (permalink)
                        Happy Customer, ready to trade up…
                        I LOVE MY CONCESSION TRAILER! I bought my first rig from Chasonys and it was a sweet deal…served me well for a long time.
                        Pretty soon now I’m trading up to get their brand new 8.5X20 Champagne Trailer. It’s gonna be great – I’ll be the only one on the lot with this sleek colour I bet. Plus I know the quality will be solid.
                        The agent I dealt with the last time was a pleasure to work with. Hope I get him again, but I’m sure they’re all good people.

Bobby G's Good Eats

• Total Posts: 30
                          Re:Concession Trailer Dealers Wed, 10/19/11 3:08 PM (permalink)
                          Conclusion...
                          when i responded on this thread i "thought" the builder was going to get the trailer done... well he didn't (i will not name names)...so i had to confront him and give him an ultimatum...either finish the *&$$*&^ thing or else I'm taking it and I'll get it done by someone else or just do it myself...well, i was told by him to come in on monday (this was back in february)...so I....that's right...I,  built my trailer with his guidance....and I am not schooled in the art of building anything....so i put my nose to the grindstone and started...
                          i will say i have learned alot and now can build a trailer for anyone...but the really interesting thing is...i now know what it takes to build a small trailer and it doesn't or should'nt take as long as it takes...this company has no guidance...and they just don't have or care about the time concept...this man just does'nt care and with all the back delays on all his other builds and since my trailer was'nt making him a rich man, he took his time and on alot of the days i was there, he would tell me to do one thing and in the next 4 hours i would sit and wait for the next instruction...it got very frustrating...i would watch other owners come and go and the arguments were the same across the board...so much so, that people would come and just pick up there truck or trailer and just leave, because it was taking too long...he even got into fights with customers...
                          you see, this was supposed to cost me around 5 to 7 grand...it (with all his delaying), has cost me about 20 grand and well, you see it's just not the cost of the build but the cost of life...because i thought i would be working within the time frame givin to him and because it took longer, i have had to beg and borrow for my rent, food, general income to live on... and so on and so on...
                          i was building my trailer and being there 8 hours or more a day either working or waiting, i could'nt work and being a single parent of a 4 year old girl, it would have been pretty tough to do a job and work on the trailer, so my parents stepped up and provided me with what was needed (monetarily)... which i am going to have to pay back...
                          I was reading somewhere on here that a very good idea is to have it in writing to have a final date and if they go past it, then the costs are going to reflect it and the costs are going to be reduced every week they take longer than the contract states...i wish i had done this because the trailer would have been free to me...
                          so after 8 months i now have my trailer ready...i wish i had known about all the fees involved because it seems that the cost factor just doesn't stop...i can't sleep at night and i just want(need) to get to work...the food truck rallies down here are insane and i am missing out on alot of money to be made but i feel excited as well... i also read somewhere on here that alot of people said they wish they had quit there jobs and done this a long time ago...i look forward to making that same statement...

I have a dream...and no one is going to wake me up...

I say keep up your spirit and vision and with the help of family and friends, your dreams can become reality...don't let anyone with negativity get in your way, if they do, then move them like an offensive line does to a defense on a 2 minute drill....

Scuba...good luck and don't give up, never give up.

I hope to see some of you in my future as I hope to not only work my spot in palm beach county but travel as well...who knows i just may be working next to you at your next event...

Have a great day
                          Bobby G.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
                            Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 31 to 43 of 43

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                            • No New Messages
                            • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                            • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                            • Locked w/ New Messages
                            • Locked w/o New Messages
                            • Read Message
                            • Post New Thread
                            • Reply to message
                            • Post New Poll
                            • Submit Vote
                            • Post reward post
                            • Delete my own posts
                            • Delete my own threads
                            • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                            What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com