The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Crabcake Review

Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 2 of 4, messages 31 to 60 of 117
chezkatie

• Total Posts: 1329
RE: Crabcake Review Sat, 04/17/04 4:06 PM (permalink)
ATTENTION!!!!

First report from the Crab Meet.

My guests (I was sick all night and just could not make it) arrived home and said that they had the most outstanding time that anyone could have. They loved meeeting all of the people and enjoyed talking to each one. The crabcakes were wonderful and the service was good. My son is now looking forward to the cheesesteak run in Philly and I certainly am too! He and my daughter in law really enjoyed everyone they met and my daughter in laws parents were thrilled with the whole event and hope there are more taking place that they can attend. Now, I am just sitting here waiting for some pictures!

hungovergourmet

• Total Posts: 188
    RE: Crabcake Review Sat, 04/17/04 4:23 PM (permalink)
    Arrived home a bit ago and can't rave enough about the fabulous fun we had at the Crab Cake Meet & Eat! Signman and The Mayor did a fine job of greeting everybody and making us feel welcome, Cheese Wit and Jane Dough brought treats from Philly -- my old stomping grounds -- and the crabcakes were delish as was the Cream of Crab Soup. Crabcakes were filled with meat, moist and low on filler. The sandwich came on a hearty roll and was definitely a two-hander. The density of crab in the soup seemed to vary depending upon if you had the cup or the bowl. (Somebody at our table also had the clam strips but I'll let them review those as I did not partake... saving room for another gathering tonight.)

Got to meet lots of folks and found that I'm not the only food lover who also has been afflicted with the drive-in movie-loving bug!

What a great group of people and the weather couldn't have been better. Already looking forward to the Cheese Steak Crawl.

A big hand to everybody that helped put this wonderful event together!

tarragon

• Total Posts: 354
      RE: Crabcake Review Sat, 04/17/04 5:51 PM (permalink)
      Reporting in from Crabcake meet here too! My daughter and I had a -wonderful- time; I am so very pleased and honored to have gotten one of the autographed books that Jane & Michael so graciously provided (The Blue Willow Inn cookbook, and the recipes in it look fantastic!), as well as some -real- corn liquor! It was great to finally meet folks and put faces with names, although I didn't really get a chance to meet Mr. I-95 (I think). Thank you especially to HungoverGourmet and his wife (a lovely person who helped tremendously with the passing out of door prizes, btw!), Kodi, and Allen (I've already forgotten what your screen name is, please forgive this over-50 memory!); and OCDreamer, you are really a doll, I promise to decloak more often now.

The crabcakes were fantastic--I brought one home, and my SO promptly ate -half- of it!!! (Hey, I was planning to have that for dinner!). We are definitely going to make a family trip back to G & M! I also had the clam strips, which were really tasty and crispy (sorry for choking, folks--I had a run-in with a popcorn kernel earlier this week and it left my throat very raw and scratched up!). I've always been a fan of fried clams (loved the ones they used to serve at HoJos even); now I'll have to try some ... full belly ones, is that what they're called?! LOL Whole belly ones!

At any rate, we had a truly fantastic time; we're going to try to make it to the Philly cheesesteak meet--my Dad lives in Philly, so we'll get to visit with him as well. So glad to have met -all- of you!

tarragon (aka Ruth) & her daughter

CheeseWit

• Total Posts: 1393
        • Roadfood Insider
        RE: Crabcake Review Sat, 04/17/04 6:26 PM (permalink)
        Just arrived home from our trip down to G&M Restaurant for a great Meet and Eat with over 35 roadfood lovers. Jane and I arrived early, but not before The Mayor who traveled 650 miles to get there.

Al is the kind of guy who you immediately take a liking to. He and I both brought our digital cameras and snapped a couple of each other.

Barbara CT and her husband arrived next and the fun began putting faces with posts. Signman's arrival wasn't long after that and the meet and greet got into gear in the back parking lot of the restaurant as others arrived. It took about three trips to bring door prizes and other giveaways into the restaurant.

G&M couldn't have been more hospitable. They gave us two long tables in the back dining room where we were away from the lunchtime crowd. As the gang arrived, their gifts were put on tables and chairs for distribution after lunch.

Jane and I had smiles on our faces as we met Wandering Jew, Meowzart and Mr. Meowzart, OC dreamer sporting an embroidered Roadfood polo shirt, Tarragon and daughter, Hungover Gourmet and his lovely wife , Chumley and his lovely better half , Baker's Boy with his lovely wife and their friends Chris and Tracie (who promised to become a new roadfooder), Howard8 and his two very lovely assistants , Argent, Kodi, Chez Katie's son and family, Seafarer John and the Missus, I95 , and more who I can't think of at this moment.

Two special guests also arrived. Margaret (Peggy) Engel, who co-authored the book Food Finds on which the Food Network show is based, is a longtime friend of Signman's and brought along some copies of her book, and Rob Kasper, food writer from The Baltimore Sun, joined the festivities.
        After a period of mingling, introductory comments were given by Signman and The Mayor. After everyone ordered, each of us stood and introduced ourselves.

JaneDough ordered the single crabcake platter, which included one side and I went with the double crabcake platter, which was served with two sides (I chose cole slaw and french fries). Fresh rolls with butter were given to all who ordered a platter. The crabcakes were meaty, tender, done perfectly, and a bit larger than a softball cut in half. The cole slaw was freshly made and the fries were the type with some skin still on them-excellent! I saw a nice plate of overstuffed oysters enjoyed by one of the participants.
        The crabcakes deserve the high regard and recognition that everyone seems to shower G&M with. No one ordered dessert as everyone was quite full from the portions served.

After our meals, the numerous doorprizes were distributed as every roadfooder in attendance had his or her name drawn from a bag at least twice. The giveaways ranged from food to wine to books (courtesy of Michael and Jane and Peggy Engler)to hickory wood from Al's estate perfect for smoking food.

At the risk of repeating myself, I had a great, great time with everyone and the restaurant choice was perfect.

Thank you very much Howard aka signman for doing a lot of the work including collecting from everyone to pay the bill!
        Wandering Jew, kudos for the suggestion!

CheeseWit

• Roadfood Insider
          RE: Crabcake Review Sat, 04/17/04 6:28 PM (permalink)
          Let's do it again!

JaneDough

• Total Posts: 127
            RE: Crabcake Review Sat, 04/17/04 6:43 PM (permalink)
            quote:
            Originally posted by Pwingsx

None of those picture links came up for me. What a disappointment.
            Picture The Last Supper as a drunken orgy

tarragon

• Total Posts: 354
              RE: Crabcake Review Sat, 04/17/04 6:46 PM (permalink)
              Oh yes, a -HUGE- Thank you to Signman (Howard) for co-ordinating the meet and greet, and another -HUGE- thank you to the Mayor (Al) for all he did; all made it such a great success!

tarragon

ocdreamr

• Total Posts: 1109
                RE: Crabcake Review Sat, 04/17/04 6:53 PM (permalink)
                Hey everybody! Just putting my two cents worth in, I arrived early to find Mr.Mayor holding court on the back parking lot. With him were Signman, Jane Dough & Cheesewit,WanderingJew, Barbara C & her hubby & I believe Howard8 & his ladies. Far too many people came to list them all again but I was very glad to meet you all. Chezkatie, I was so sorry you couldn't make it. I ordered the crab cake sandwhich Baltimore style (that means with crackers) and enjoyed every bite of it. Signman outdid himself on organising this. Before we ordered he had Coddies for people to try and after lunch he passed around a large box of Bergers cookies http://www.bergercookies.com/index.htm Everyone went home with an arm load of gifts. I received a bag sent by Ruby Rose of old candy favorites and a bag of Snyder's pretzels, I also got the makings for some Bloody Marys and one of the Stern's signed books "Famous Dutch Kitchen Cookbook" I would hope I can make the Phiily do but will have wait & see what develops. Again, I had a great time & truely hated to see the day end.

Special note: If you are interested in having me embroider a shirt for you, send me an e:mail & I will contact you after I get back from sunny South Padre.

Also, this is a link to the story on lutefisk I was talking about, it is hysterical!http://chowhound.com/boards/general/messages/108048.html

JaneDough

RE: Crabcake Review Sat, 04/17/04 7:14 PM (permalink)
                  quote:
                  Originally posted by Michael Stern

I'm sure hoping we'll soon have a review -- and lots of pictures -- of G&M Restaurant here on the website! I hear the crabcakes are pretty good...
                  Ya shoulda been there! I felt like I was in a living comic strip, when a 2-dimensional character is suddenly blown up with an airhose to become 3-D and a living, breathing Roadfooder. It was really a kick to put faces to names, and to share our passions for not only food but also traveling, meeting & greeting. (Other passions were thankfully sublimated, or at least left to the imagination.)

It was the first beautiful sunny day of spring for many of us in the NE and so perfect for our drive from Philly to Bal'more. (I still believe Signman must have close connections upstairs.) It was the perfect setting to start off our day. CheeseWit and I even drove through downtown on our way home, prolonging our visit as long as feasible (w/ Winnie the pooch waiting for our return home ).

Signman, excellent choice of restaurants! On the way home I wished I'd done like Tarragon and brought home a doggie bag (for the big Cheese and myself -- sorry Winster, this one's OURS ). My crabcake had a few nice hunks of crabmeat that were almost a mouthful all by themsleves!

I think everyone left with some kind of door prize or goodie bag, and certainly with warm feelings for newfound friends. (Seafarer John and Gail, we'll continue celebrating our 8-month anniversary with your Reisling [thank you very much!], and OCDreamer, I'm looking forward to trying my new McCormick's cookbook! VERY cool embroidered shirt, I must add -- hopefully someone got a photo of it to post here.)

Overall, a great day that surpassed our expectations, and set a high standard for future Roadfood events. Now, HOW did you want that steak sandwich? Was that... cheeseWIT Watch for plans of the Philly Cheesesteak Crawl on this station.

And finally, many thanks and kudos to Signman and Al-the-Mayor for all their efforts and creativity!

RubyRose

• Total Posts: 2187
                    RE: Crabcake Review Sat, 04/17/04 7:55 PM (permalink)
                    Aw, man, I feel so bad that I wasn't there. Sounds like a good time and good food was had by all. But it was the first day of book donations for our small community library's annual booksale and we unpacked and sorted about 30,000 books today. I could sure use a crabcake and a beer about now.

meowzart

• Total Posts: 773
                      RE: Crabcake Review Sat, 04/17/04 8:10 PM (permalink)
                      Hello all!! Working on my pics right now...should have something no later than tomorrow morning. I want to write captions for them--for the people who were with us in spirit!

I also have to say what a delicious, warm, wonderful time we had! Hubby and I just had leftovers for dinner. I split my second crabcake with him and we had the yummy bakery pizza that Wanderingjew brought all the way from RI. Our "Philly Phood" from Jane and CheeseWit was dessert--TastyKakes!!

Many, many, many, thanks to Signman for organizing this meal; to Mr. Mayor for our name tags and organizing the door prizes (personal thank yous will be coming to those who provided mine!); and to Jane and Michael Stern for giving us the books and website around which our crazy-wonderful passion is based.

I loved meeting you all and can't wait to do it again. I am all for Philly in the summer!!!!!

With full belly,
                      Meowzart

i95

• Total Posts: 2500
                        RE: Crabcake Review Sat, 04/17/04 8:16 PM (permalink)
                        Just a short, sincere and heartfelt note to all to, again, apologize for running out on today's check. Sorry.

i95

RE: Crabcake Review Sat, 04/17/04 8:17 PM (permalink)
                          Just kidding. (I kid. What can I tell you?)

What a perfect day and what a perfect Crabstock!! signman did an unbelievable job not only securing the site but in encouraging and securing not just one door prize per person but two, three and even more per person. In addition, he managed the check, secured a special guest author, brought the press in the form of a Baltimore Sun reporter (www.sunspot.net) and served as a superb co-host of this sure-to-be annual event.

In short, we had a record turn-out. We had picture perfect weather. We collectively rung-up nearly a one-grand tab (now THAT's a lotta road food!). And those attending got to finally put faces with names.

I only wish there was more time as I wasn't able to "meet & greet" everybody that I wanted to. However, for those I did, a couple of observations and thank yous:

signman...Again, thanks !! I look forward to lunching again with you in Annapolis. In addition, those Berger's cookies were outstanding!

Al-The Mayor-Bowen...Thanks, too, for both your able service as MC and co-host. (Sorry you had to leave so early!)

chezkatie...Next time!

Meowzart...Can't wait to see the photos and your secret regarding your mother having a "virtual crush" on Grampy is safe with me.

Howard8...Enjoy the BBQ sauce from Richmond's Extra Billy's BBQ!

ocdreamr...Great to finally meet you. Thanks for the "secret entrance route" from BWI Airport.

wanderingjew...Thanks for the scrumptious pizza brought from five states away. What a treat!

Argent...Can't wait to check-out Baugher's in Westminster. Thanks for the tip.

Chumley...Alright. I'm sold. I'm definitely getting satellite radio on Monday.

BarbaraCt...Thanks for an incredibly-generous gift basket of Nutmeg State treats! I can't wait to dig-n. Go Huskies!

Rhodes...Does everybody know that Rhodes was the multi-million dollar winner in Maryland's "Big Game" lottery this week?

kodi...Enjoy Virginia's Barboursville Chardonnay!

seafarer john...Just how did we not get kicked-out of that place today? It must've been BBS ("Best Behavior Saturday").

Lastly, CheeseWit & JanDough (who were celebrating their eight-month anniversary with us today)...Two things: (1) thanks for the lifetime supply of TastyCakes. Seriouly, what a treat!! (2) And if your strategy in sitting JD across from me was so that she could keep her foot warm in my pant leg, then job well-done.

Again, I only wish I had the chance to chat with more RoadFooders -- but between knoshing on coddies and cookies (thanks, signman), pizza (thanks, wanderingjew), Tastycakes (thanks, Cheesewit & JaneDough) and awarding door prizes and then and only then eating the best, jumbo lump crabcake I've ever had, there just wasn't enough time.

But there is, always, next year!!

signman

• Total Posts: 1743
                            RE: Crabcake Review Sat, 04/17/04 8:31 PM (permalink)
                            I was there and I missed more than I saw, I think. I know all the door prizes were great, but I never saw what was in most of the bags. So I would love to hear, in detail, what everyone got. I got a neat bloody mary glass decorator thingy that looked like a clam, and inside I'm guessing that it had spices that would cling to the damp rim of your bloody mary glass to add extra kick to your drink. I think I ended up giving it to OCdreamr because she had gotten some other kind of Bloody Mary kit. My prize though, is the copy of Jane and Michael Stern's Square Meals. Thank you Jane and Michael, and Seafarer John for the transportation. I think I have just about every edition of Roadfood, Goodfood, Eat Your Way Across the USA, ever published, but because I don't cook much, as much as I liked the subject matter of Square Meals, I just never bought it when it originally was published back in the stone ages, so I am very happy to have it now.

I really don't know what I was so occupied with during the drawings, but Al the Mayor was so occupied with running the darn thing, that somehow he says he didn't get anything. I feel terrible that he allowed that to happen, since he was so very generous in bringing numerous prizes, and in coming up with the whole idea to begin with.

I know I spoke briefly with the winner of the box of Berger Cookies that I brought, but I'd love to hear from whomever took home the Almond Smash soda. Just so you know, Almond Smash is a kicky cherry flavored soda that was very popular here in Baltimore throughout the 50's to the 80's I guess. It is not easily found these days. Like I said, I would have loved to see everything that everyone got, and to hear from the donor a little about each item, it's origin, or why you chose that item.

In talking about the unique regional items each of us brought, we move from the realm of roadfood to that of Food Finds, a close relative of roadfood. And when you talk Food Finds, who better to talk it with than one of the authors of the book on which the Food Network series is based, Margaret "Peggy' Engel, who drove over from her home outside Washington DC to join us. Thanks for joining us Peggy, I hope you had a great afternoon. Another book, that she co-authored with husband Bruce Adams, is Fodor's Baseball Vacations, which has probably been through 3 or 4 editions. Much like wanderingjew's baseball journeys, Baseball Vacations covers baseball parks as well as nearby amusements, museums, and most importantly, roadfood that you should enjoy when in the vicinity of each ballpark, major or minor league. Maybe today's exposure to us Roadfooders will get Peggy to join our boards where she can lead us to some of the places she's discovered in criss crossing the country visiting baseball parks.

We also were joined by Rob Kasper, the food columnist from the Baltimore Sun. Rob usually travels with a pocket thermometer to check out the temperatures of what he's eating (true), but I never saw him pull it out, so he must have really enjoyed G&M's crabcakes. I think G&M did a great job taking care of our group. Our glasses seemed full all the time, (can you believe drafts were only $1.25) and how they got 40 some plates of food out at one time, nice and hot, well, hats off to them. I'll have to go back and look at the bill to see just how many crabcakes we consumed, and how much total weight it equates to. I hope someone got a photo of all the luscious golden brown crabcakes on the serving tray before everyone started chowing down.

If our little get together ends up in the pages of the Sun, I will surely let you know.

Thanks to Jane Dough and Cheesewit for sending everyone off with a little TastyKake snack for the road. I hope everyone had a great afternoon and a safe drive home.

meowzart

• Total Posts: 773
                              RE: Crabcake Review Sat, 04/17/04 8:35 PM (permalink)
                              Dang it Kurt!!! My mom is going to kill me!

Anyway, I forgot a thank you in my message. I can't speak for all the MDers in attendance, but the ones that sat around me had never been, let alone heard about, G&M before. But somehow, someone from RI knew about it before all of us. Wanderingjew knew about this place before any of us and did his darndest to make sure that G&M be the place we met at. I am so glad he did. Wait to you see the pictures of these crabcakes folks!! He was dead on about these being the best crabcakes around.

So thank you, too, to wanderingjew!!!

Meowzart

signman

RE: Crabcake Review Sat, 04/17/04 8:42 PM (permalink)
                                Here's at least one thing I forgot. BarbaraCT spent a few days prior to our meet traveling Maryland's Eastern Shore, where I know she subsited on a diet of crabmeat. During the planning stages for "Crabstock" I think i95 mentioned Cantler's as having a very good crabcake. I've never been there, but Barbara did report to me that she stopped there yesterday and it was pretty good, but the question now Barbara is ...... Which was better..... Cantler's or G&M?

signman

RE: Crabcake Review Sat, 04/17/04 8:47 PM (permalink)
                                  And Kurt (i95) seems so normal on the outside

CheeseWit

• Roadfood Insider
                                    RE: Crabcake Review Sat, 04/17/04 10:02 PM (permalink)
                                    quote:
                                    Originally posted by signman

I have my eye on him...

JaneDough

RE: Crabcake Review Sat, 04/17/04 10:29 PM (permalink)
                                      quote:
                                      Originally posted by CheeseWit

quote:

I have my eye on him...
                                      so do I...

(SEE I can kid too!)

signman

RE: Crabcake Review Sat, 04/17/04 11:22 PM (permalink)
                                        We consumed about 35 pounds of jumbo lump crabmeat today. That's from 13 double cc platters, 26 single cc's, a couple of the crabmeat stuffed oysters, and whatever was in the soups.

Jennie

• Total Posts: 389
                                          RE: Crabcake Review Sat, 04/17/04 11:37 PM (permalink)
                                          My husband and I had a terrific time, and I'd like to join the chorus of thanks to Signman and the Mayor. ChezKatie, you were missed, and I hope you like the Mustard. Neither of us are big mustard eaters, and it looked like an interesting one, so we passed it over to the ChezKatie crew. We also got an interesting looking jar of Ginger Wasabi Sauce from Robert Rothschild Farm. We plan to try it next time we make sushi, although the label also recommends it for spring rolls, crabmeat salad, smoked salmon, or drizzled over veggies. Last but not least was a jar of Habanero Traditional Caribbean Style Hot Sauce and Marinade by Spice Exchange (http://www.spice-exchange.com/). Hubby is a big sauce nut, so he can't wait to sample it. In the second round of drawing, we got a jar of Sunnyside Tart Cherry "Only Fruit" Spread, by Gloria's Gourmet (http://www.gloriasgourmet.com/), which looks interesting, along with a copy of Allison and Margaret Engel's book, Food Finds, which Peggy graciously signed for me, "To Jennie--who understands the mania that food can produce! Happy eating! Margaret Engel".

The crabcakes were fantastic. I've lived in the Baltimore area all my 35 years, and have had many a crabcake, but never one like this. My husband and I were actually relieved that we only got the sandwiches, which included only one crabcake. The people who had two looked like Dolly Parton had reclined on their dish. I'm not much delving into the realm of fantasy here, am I folks? I said as much to Argent as we walked out ("They were like . . . two huge breasts of crab!") and the waitress we passed cracked up. I'll bet that made the rounds of the kitchen. All kidding aside, they were filled with enormous chunks of crabmeat, obviously good backfin, and neither hubby nor I found a single speck of cartilage. The binding appeared to consist more of egg white than bread, which lent them a nice fluffy consistency. But because of the enormous amount of crab, you weren't left with the feeling that it was all fluff. It was all meat! As I said, we were pleased we'd only gotten the sandwiches, because many who got the platter had to take one of the breasts home with them. I mean a crabcake.

In any event, Havelyard (as such is the handle/screenname my husband is likely to choose should he begin posting here) and I had a wonderful time, and chatted mainly with Meowzart and her hubby and with Seafarer John and his "mate", but also a bit with the ChezKatie contingent. Several of us talked about getting together in the Olney area, possibly at the Mannequin Pis (http://www.washingtonian.com/dining/Profiles/mannequinpis.html), although even the Washingtonian notes that it's "expensive". Perhaps the Olney Ale House might be more on our budget just at first.

Thanks for a great day.
                                          Jennie

Argent

• Total Posts: 125
                                            RE: Crabcake Review Sun, 04/18/04 1:49 AM (permalink)
                                            So I kept staring at the Dolly Parton sized mounds of Crab Cake and Kept chanting < I can do this. I did it , Iam still full 12 Hours later.
                                            Great people , Great food, Great time
                                            Next time no apiteaser
                                            Thanks to all.

lleechef

• Total Posts: 6217
                                              RE: Crabcake Review Sun, 04/18/04 2:05 AM (permalink)
                                              ARGGGGUHHHH! I'm so jealous! We need PICTURES AND LOTS OF THEM. NOW!
                                              Glad you all had a fabulous time.......Al is.... well, he's Al. He's awesome! I aspire to be his neighbor. Signman did a great job of organizing this....I know it's not easy. Kudos to all you Roadfooders in attendance and we should keep these "meet and eats" going. (We may have to chip in a little for Al's travel expense!) I have a craving for one of those crabcakes right now!

Stephen Rushmore Jr.

RE: Crabcake Review Sun, 04/18/04 2:33 AM (permalink)
                                                Yes! Pictures Please! I really wish I could have been there for the event, but I had to be on literally the other side of the world for business.

lleechef

• Total Posts: 6217
                                                  RE: Crabcake Review Sun, 04/18/04 3:23 AM (permalink)
                                                  quote:
                                                  Originally posted by Stephen Rushmore Jr.

Yes! Pictures Please! I really wish I could have been there for the event, but I had to be on literally the other side of the world for business.

Is he in Beijing searching out Chinese Roadfood? Afghanistan? Tokyo? Kyoto? Karjackistan? What? Karjackistan is not a country? Never mind........
                                                  sounds like a 007 plot.
                                                  Back to the "Meet and Eat" pics forthcoming!

Rhodes

• Total Posts: 281
                                                    RE: Crabcake Review Sun, 04/18/04 9:13 AM (permalink)
                                                    It was a really fun day. We got there just before noon, missed the gathering in the back lot and proceeded into the bar to greet the sun coming over the yardarm , but not before conversing with a couple of our future waitresses who were a bit nervous about the size of the party but were relieved when told most everybody would order crabcakes! They were also pleased, if unsurprised, to hear they had been selected as crabcake nirvana. They all did a tip-top job. As did signman and Mr Mayor as facilitators/hosts! It was so much fun meeting everybody and putting names to faces, you all are a great bunch of people to spend a few hours with! Myself and my travelling companions (the wonderful `I'm with Rhodes' and Mr Mike, soon to be aka `redbeanz') sat with Chumley and the lovely Mrs Chumley as well as the charming and erudite Mr and Mrs Seafarer, the best of dining company all! The crabcakes were excellent as others have said, and the sides were all commendable as well. The door prizes were fantastic - we went home with a great book - See the USA, the Art of the Travel Brochure (not sure who donated it but thanks!!) - as well as a collection of mini-bottles of private stock Kentucky bourbon from the Mayor - thanks, woohoo! - one of which I traded to Seafarer for a bottle of BBQ sauce that _he_ won, not to mention the tastycakes, pizza, and cookies so kindly provided by Cheesewit & Janedough, Wanderingjew, and signman respectively! A memorable day indeed.

Bushie

• Total Posts: 2902
                                                      • Location: Round Rock, TX
                                                      RE: Crabcake Review Sun, 04/18/04 10:47 AM (permalink)
                                                      Everything I've heard has been tremendous. I'm really glad it turned out so well.

Thanks to everyone for your stories. My smile is so big my face is about to crack!

i95

• Location: Sin City, VA
                                                        RE: Crabcake Review Sun, 04/18/04 10:59 AM (permalink)
                                                        quote:

We all seemed so normal on the outside.

Grampy

• Total Posts: 1559
                                                          • Location: Greenfield, MA
                                                          RE: Crabcake Review Sun, 04/18/04 11:46 AM (permalink)
                                                          Did I hear the magic word, "secret crush?" Great stories everyone! Thanks for sharing.

tiki

• Total Posts: 4135
                                                            • Location: Rentiesville, OK
                                                            RE: Crabcake Review Sun, 04/18/04 12:59 PM (permalink)
                                                            I am delighted to hear that you all had so much fun and the food was great! Cant wait to attend one of these meet and eats in person and finally see tha animated bodies on the other end of these words and pics----speaking of pics!!??----all of us who didnt make it anxiously awaiting them!Signman---great job!!

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
                                                              Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 2 of 4, messages 31 to 60 of 117

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                                                              • No New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/ New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/o New Messages
                                                              • Read Message
                                                              • Post New Thread
                                                              • Reply to message
                                                              • Post New Poll
                                                              • Submit Vote
                                                              • Post reward post
                                                              • Delete my own posts
                                                              • Delete my own threads
                                                              • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                                                              What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com