Custom Sneeze Guards for HotDog Carts

Author
whiteymartin
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 3
Flagged as Spam (3)
2011/07/30 00:23:51 (permalink)

Custom Sneeze Guards for HotDog Carts

Best Price in America! Will pass every Health Department. Contact whiteymartin@gmail.com or 910-219-3749.

4 Replies Related Threads

whiteymartin
    Junior Burger
    Re:Custom Sneeze Guards for HotDog Carts 2011/07/31 22:51:47 (permalink)
    Why is this spam, I read your post of people looking for sneeze guards for hot dog carts so I thought I would help out. Sorry.
    yuppicide
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 219
    Re:Custom Sneeze Guards for HotDog Carts 2011/09/08 14:44:27 (permalink)
    Well, I just did some Google work and found you on Twitter and saw a link to your new sneeze guard on Facebook.

Maybe you should have replied to their post rather than starting a new post and maybe in this new post you could have given more information on yourself so people know you're just some dude.. you're a dude in the business. I know you can't post links yet, but information on Googling you would have shown up the same information I found.

No offense meant there, but some people sign up to forums just to post spam. So usually some forums you see people with only 1 or 2 posts like that.
    yuppicide
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 219
    Re:Custom Sneeze Guards for HotDog Carts 2011/09/08 14:48:12 (permalink)
    Here's a link to his Facebook.. you can see his cart and his sneeze guard:
    http://www.facebook.com/p...-Hot-Dogs/347848709016
    whiteymartin
    Junior Burger
    Re:Custom Sneeze Guards for HotDog Carts 2011/10/11 22:45:16 (permalink)
    yuppicide

Well, I just did some Google work and found you on Twitter and saw a link to your new sneeze guard on Facebook.

Maybe you should have replied to their post rather than starting a new post and maybe in this new post you could have given more information on yourself so people know you're just some dude.. you're a dude in the business. I know you can't post links yet, but information on Googling you would have shown up the same information I found.

No offense meant there, but some people sign up to forums just to post spam. So usually some forums you see people with only 1 or 2 posts like that.

Thanks & sorry, I'll do that from now on. Someone told me people were looking for them on this site & couldn't find the posts. I have a web page but didn't know if I could post it. Use my user name with .com/da_sneeze.html after it and tell me if I'm allowed to post it.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1