DQ Brazier New Commercial-Flamethrower

Author
roossy90
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 6695
  • Joined: 2005/08/15 16:17:00
  • Location: columbus, oh
  • Status: offline
2006/03/17 23:50:14 (permalink)

DQ Brazier New Commercial-Flamethrower

I am guessing that most of you have seen the "Hot" new burger that DQ is promoting.
I have never eaten anything at DQ except the Mississippi Mud blizzard.
I have never wanted to eat anything else there.
I don't want to even try this new burger.
But...
I think the commercial is hilarious.
I mean the guy eats the burger and then he is a flame thrower.
I laugh every time I see the whole commercial. I see they are now cutting parts of it out, I am assuming to save on airtime $$$.
But still funny as can be.
#1

17 Replies Related Threads

    NebGuy
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 875
    • Joined: 2005/12/22 15:43:00
    • Location: Colorado Springs
    • Status: offline
    RE: DQ Brazier New Commercial-Flamethrower 2006/03/18 07:37:35 (permalink)
    Funny ad.

    I haven't eaten there in forever. Maybe I should give it a try. Warren Buffet eats there, but then again he owns the place.
    #2
    drsmoke02
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 250
    • Joined: 2005/11/16 13:43:00
    • Location: emmitsburg, MD
    • Status: offline
    RE: DQ Brazier New Commercial-Flamethrower 2006/03/18 08:38:20 (permalink)
    DQ has funny adds to go along with their food,which is a joke.
    #3
    dreamzpainter
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1609
    • Joined: 2005/02/06 12:44:00
    • Location: jacksonville, FL
    • Status: offline
    RE: DQ Brazier New Commercial-Flamethrower 2006/03/18 09:10:30 (permalink)
    DQ holds its own against the other FF burgers. After what seemed like a week in K-Mart the OH wanted a cone and I decided a snack was in order. The flame was more flavorful than a quarterpounder but far (IMHO) from being hot but then I rate TacoBells fire sauce as barely mild. I've found the same to hold true with the various "HoT" chicken sandwichs the FF'rs promote.
    #4
    Adjudicator
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 5066
    • Joined: 2003/05/20 11:25:00
    • Location: Tallahassee, FL
    • Status: offline
    RE: DQ Brazier New Commercial-Flamethrower 2006/03/18 09:15:45 (permalink)
    Commercial for DQ is very funny. I will try one just to see how funny it is then...
    #5
    mayor al
    Fire Safety Admin
    • Total Posts : 15278
    • Joined: 2002/08/20 22:32:00
    • Location: Louisville area, Southern Indiana
    • Status: offline
    RE: DQ Brazier New Commercial-Flamethrower 2006/03/18 10:12:08 (permalink)

    Speaking of Ad's , but not for FF places (for a moment) I find the CaveMan FEDEX commercial a ROFLMAO quality commercial. I hope you all have had the chance to observe that one. It had a Superbowl debut, but is on here fairly often now.

    Caveman fails to get package off safely, so he is 'fired'. He steps out of the 'office' and kicks a 'pet' then gets stomped by a large dinosauer. The humor loses a lot without the visuals ( ) But the whole thing is really funny.
    #6
    roossy90
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 6695
    • Joined: 2005/08/15 16:17:00
    • Location: columbus, oh
    • Status: offline
    RE: DQ Brazier New Commercial-Flamethrower 2006/03/18 19:53:08 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by Al-The Mayor-Bowen


    Speaking of Ad's , but not for FF places (for a moment) I find the CaveMan FEDEX commercial a ROFLMAO quality commercial. I hope you all have had the chance to observe that one. It had a Superbowl debut, but is on here fairly often now.

    Caveman fails to get package off safely, so he is 'fired'. He steps out of the 'office' and kicks a 'pet' then gets stomped by a large dinosauer. The humor loses a lot without the visuals ( ) But the whole thing is really funny.


    Thats a good one, and I also like the cavemen from the Geico commercial.. I am waiting for a 3rd installment in that series...
    "I'll have the roast duck with mango salsa"... LOL
    #7
    Poverty Pete
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 2302
    • Joined: 2003/08/16 07:10:00
    • Location: Nashville, TN
    • Status: offline
    RE: DQ Brazier New Commercial-Flamethrower 2006/03/18 22:12:02 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by dreamzpainter

    DQ holds its own against the other FF burgers. After what seemed like a week in K-Mart the OH wanted a cone and I decided a snack was in order. The flame was more flavorful than a quarterpounder but far (IMHO) from being hot but then I rate TacoBells fire sauce as barely mild. I've found the same to hold true with the various "HoT" chicken sandwichs the FF'rs promote.

    It isn't fast food, but if you want hot chicken, come down to Nashville. I'll even spring for the meal, just to see your reaction. Trust me, it's HOT chicken.
    #8
    roossy90
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 6695
    • Joined: 2005/08/15 16:17:00
    • Location: columbus, oh
    • Status: offline
    RE: DQ Brazier New Commercial-Flamethrower 2006/03/18 23:20:02 (permalink)
    I am intrigued by the jalapeno bacon they say is on the burger.. Almost tempting,.....
    #9
    NebGuy
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 875
    • Joined: 2005/12/22 15:43:00
    • Location: Colorado Springs
    • Status: offline
    RE: DQ Brazier New Commercial-Flamethrower 2006/03/19 07:21:37 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by roossy90

    I am intrigued by the jalapeno bacon they say is on the burger.. Almost tempting,.....

    I heard they have been feeding jalapeno's to some hogs over in Iowa. Must be where they get this bacon.
    #10
    Oneiron339
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 2075
    • Joined: 2002/02/13 13:38:00
    • Location: Marietta, GA
    • Status: offline
    RE: DQ Brazier New Commercial-Flamethrower 2006/03/19 07:31:23 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by Poverty Pete

    quote:
    Originally posted by dreamzpainter

    DQ holds its own against the other FF burgers. After what seemed like a week in K-Mart the OH wanted a cone and I decided a snack was in order. The flame was more flavorful than a quarterpounder but far (IMHO) from being hot but then I rate TacoBells fire sauce as barely mild. I've found the same to hold true with the various "HoT" chicken sandwichs the FF'rs promote.

    It isn't fast food, but if you want hot chicken, come down to Nashville. I'll even spring for the meal, just to see your reaction. Trust me, it's HOT chicken.

    I'll even spring for the meal, just to see your reaction. Trust me, it's HOT chicken.

    I understand from Al that would be the first time you ever sprung for anything in your life.
    #11
    mayor al
    Fire Safety Admin
    • Total Posts : 15278
    • Joined: 2002/08/20 22:32:00
    • Location: Louisville area, Southern Indiana
    • Status: offline
    RE: DQ Brazier New Commercial-Flamethrower 2006/03/19 10:12:47 (permalink)
    #12
    dreamzpainter
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1609
    • Joined: 2005/02/06 12:44:00
    • Location: jacksonville, FL
    • Status: offline
    RE: DQ Brazier New Commercial-Flamethrower 2006/03/19 10:14:50 (permalink)
    I don't know how I'd get "DOWN" to Nashville from here, but as a bonified chili head I can tell ya , if it ain't covered in a serrano/habenaro crust yer not gettin anythin but a "nicely flavored" from me.
    #13
    Poverty Pete
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 2302
    • Joined: 2003/08/16 07:10:00
    • Location: Nashville, TN
    • Status: offline
    RE: DQ Brazier New Commercial-Flamethrower 2006/03/19 11:01:24 (permalink)
    Are you seriously suggesting that if it doesn't have serranos or habaneros, and isn't chili, it can't be hot? Bonified?
    Al's characterization of me as not paying my way is totally unwarranted, and not to be taken seriously. If it doesn't stop, I'm going to make him buy the next round of Margaritas.
    #14
    mayor al
    Fire Safety Admin
    • Total Posts : 15278
    • Joined: 2002/08/20 22:32:00
    • Location: Louisville area, Southern Indiana
    • Status: offline
    RE: DQ Brazier New Commercial-Flamethrower 2006/03/19 11:23:44 (permalink)
    I'll start saving the$$$ out of my pension payments! You guys may not remember the tank-truck sized Margaritas that PP and Bushie ambushed us with back on the Bourbon Distillery Tour last year. We remember them as Huge and Delicious!
    #15
    Sundancer7
    Fire Safety Admin
    • Total Posts : 13500
    • Joined: 2001/07/18 14:10:00
    • Location: Knoxville, TN,
    • Status: online
    RE: DQ Brazier New Commercial-Flamethrower 2006/03/19 12:02:29 (permalink)
    Al and Poverty: I saw the pictures and I recall seeing two guys with their eyes crossed and what looked like a gallon jug full of Margaritas

    As I recall also is the Mexican restaurant was one of the favorites for the both of you.

    Paul E. Smith
    Knoxvile, TN
    #16
    roossy90
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 6695
    • Joined: 2005/08/15 16:17:00
    • Location: columbus, oh
    • Status: offline
    RE: DQ Brazier New Commercial-Flamethrower 2006/03/19 17:00:36 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by Sundancer7

    Al and Poverty: I saw the pictures and I recall seeing two guys with their eyes crossed and what looked like a gallon jug full of Margaritas

    As I recall also is the Mexican restaurant was one of the favorites for the both of you.

    Paul E. Smith
    Knoxvile, TN


    OMG, the visual is quite disturbing.. LMAO
    #17
    dreamzpainter
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1609
    • Joined: 2005/02/06 12:44:00
    • Location: jacksonville, FL
    • Status: offline
    RE: DQ Brazier New Commercial-Flamethrower 2006/03/20 09:22:38 (permalink)
    Yea Pete Boneified as in BONEHEADED, as in after a challenge like that I couldn't admit it was hot if it melted the fork..
    #18
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1