Dallas/Ft. Worth Burgers

Author
Bluemaxx
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 465
2004/06/11 23:18:09 (permalink)

Dallas/Ft. Worth Burgers

Just wondering what everyone's favorite burger joint is in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area??

Rich, Erinn & Enka
[url]www.BluemaxxRacing.com[/url]

2 Replies Related Threads

The Travelin Man
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 3759
    RE: Dallas/Ft. Worth Burgers 2004/06/12 04:35:56 (permalink)
    Rich --

You will find that this topic has been covered in some detail in prior threads. I don't mean to sound like the "Netiquette" police, but I just noticed that you started three new threads all on/about the Dallas/Ft Worth and surrounding areas. You might find that you get more information if you do a search, and even post a question on one of the search result topics as a follow up, which would bring the topic to the front of the board. Many folks that have already replied to similar threads are less likely to respond to new requests for the same information. Further, you might also do the guy searching after you a favor, inasmuch as there would be fewer threads repeating similar information.

As for your request, Kincaid's is the definitive burger in Fort Worth. They are reviewed on this site. Others in the area include Snuffer's in the Lower Greenville area of Dallas, and (a bit of a drive, but well worth it) is the Ranchman's Cafe (Ponder Steakhouse) in Ponder (about 10 mi west of Denton). Burgers would be worth the drive for lunch, and steaks would be the order of business at dinner. From what I have been told, you would likely need a reservation for dinner on a Friday or Saturday night.

Steve
    Bushie
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 2902
    RE: Dallas/Ft. Worth Burgers 2004/06/13 12:33:17 (permalink)
    Over in Dallas, on Lemmon near Love Field, there's a place named Prince of Hamburgers. It's worth a trip while you're in the area.

Some people love the burgers, some people don't. I thought the burger had great potential (they grind their own meat), but it was a little dry. However, their homemade root beer is fantastic!!

It's definitely worth a trip for the root beer and nostalgia alone. Here's a little info on them:

http://www.digitalcity.com/dallas/dining/venue.adp?sbid=106229714&type=overview

Also, dittos on Kincaid's in Fort Worth (mentioned by stevekoe).

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1