Now this is my kind of topic!
1) Johns Pizza--it was always great, nice cheesiness & not too much sauce, crust was not too thin/thick--perfect.
2) Buitoni--I used to love all of theirs , the toaster pizza (& toaster grilled cheeses also), they had large frozen pies & break apart slices. Very nice product!
3) Original Ellios--today's Ellios is nothing like what we had growing up. I think Betzios now makes it, not exactly the same, but close.
4) Little Chef--they were from the deli department, little 5" pies wrapped in plastic, 3 to a pack, heat em up in a few minutes!
5) Roman Frozen pizza--Anyone remember them? They made a nice snack size, chees & sauce were great! They were always advertising on TV here in NJ Also ( "Roman Frozen pizza..")
Man --all this reminiscing is making me real hungry for things I cant have any longer!