Denino's Pizza of Staten Island comes to NJ!

Author
ken8038
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1601
2007/10/12 19:21:28 (permalink)

Denino's Pizza of Staten Island comes to NJ!

Good news for all of us who in NJ are $7 in tolls and endless traffic away from Denino's Tavern in Staten Island. Denino's has opened a branch in Abedeen NJ. It's on Rt 34 a couple of miles off Garden State Parkway Exit 117.

This opening has totally flown under the radar. I just happened to stumble across a couple of posts about it elsewhere, but there is zero publicity that I know of. My wife and daughter took a quick trip down there last Saturday, and amazingly the pizza is EXACTLY the same as in SI, which immediately makes it one of the 10 best in NJ. (Denino's SI perennially makes the NY City Top 10 lists).

It's a totally different type of operation than SI. This is a typical strip mall pizza place, while the original is an old tavern. I hear it gets really crowded. We were there about 4PM on a Saturday and were lucky to get the last booth. I'd say there's only about 30 seats in the whole place.

I just thought I'd spread the good news, not that it appears they need the business. --Ken

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1