Dickey's BBQ hot liink sausage

Author
DLnWPBrown
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 832
2008/12/07 20:12:10 (permalink)

Dickey's BBQ hot liink sausage

We got a Dickey's BBQ either early this year or late last year here and it's not bad. Yes they are a chain, but it is still better than most other chain BBQ spots. I went last night and had a 3 meat combo and my wife a 2 meat combo. Here's my question... they serve a hot link sausage that is pretty good, does anyone know what brand they use or if they make their own?

Thanks guys

Dennis in Cary

2 Replies Related Threads

Bushie
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 2902
    RE: Dickey's BBQ hot liink sausage 2008/12/11 23:05:21 (permalink)
    Sorry, I don't know how they make them, but we had a Dickey's here(Round Rock, TX) for a year or two. I also ate at the one in DFW airport a couple of times.

After trying a few things, the only reason I would go there was for the hot links. They made a real hot link like I used to get back in Missouri.
    tfrielin
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 440
    RE: Dickey's BBQ hot liink sausage 2008/12/12 09:44:13 (permalink)
    The one that put in near here (Watkinsville, GA) got a seriously tepid review from a local well-respected food critic.

I'm not opposed to chain barbeque as some afficianadoes are (I happen to like Sonny's) but good chains are the exception, not the rule--Shane's Ribs, Smoky Bones, Famous Dave's, and apparently, Dickey's, all not so good.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1