Do you like getting pizza menus?

Author
secretsauces
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 2
2012/07/11 14:45:29 (permalink)

Do you like getting pizza menus?

Do you folks enjoy getting pizza menus and coupons in the mail? I am always on the lookout for new places and great deals.

Where I'm from, there is actually a "pizza bus" that drives everyone from pizzeria to pizzeria once a year. It has turned into a big event and we always get lots of pizza menus promoting it beforehand. With those new commercials on tv from the USPS - now even more pizza places are sending them to us.

...Of course, the trip usually degrades into an all-night-drink-fest, but hey, what's wrong with pizza and beer?

Just curious, how do you folks find the new places to check out?

2 Replies Related Threads

mochamike
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 20
    Re:Do you like getting pizza menus? 2012/07/11 14:59:04 (permalink)
    coupons are nice, but I pretty much always discover new paces from friends or food network 
    6star
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 4388
    Re:Do you like getting pizza menus? 2012/07/11 15:10:26 (permalink)
    I subscribe to the Sunday Peoria Journal-Star (where the advertising/coupon section of the paper is usually thicker than the news section) and also get automatically in the mail on Tuesdays another set of ads and coupons of all types (since around here most grocery stores' weekly ads break on Wednesday or Thursday, and run to the folowing week).  As a result, there are plenty of opportunities here for a new place to advertise and offer coupons.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1