Does Raphael's in Dallas still exist?

Author
nizza
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 21
2003/09/29 19:26:14 (permalink)

Does Raphael's in Dallas still exist?

Many years ago (25+) we were in Dallas and someone took us to a restaurant called Raphael's.

Well, we are going back to Dallas and would love to be able to eat there again. I was wondering if it still exists. I did a search on line and found that there are two. One is on 6782 Greenville and the other at 3701 McKinney The review said that the McKinney Ave. was an attractive upscale restaurant. I remember it being nice it could have been a house converted into a restaurant(and we were the only non-mexicans in the restaurant), but, not upscale. Have they changed, could this be the same Raphael's. Any opinions?? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

2 Replies Related Threads

Maynerd
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 256
    RE: Does Raphael's in Dallas still exist? 2003/09/29 21:50:20 (permalink)
    nizza, I live pretty close to Raphaels. As I recall I thought there was a "For Lease" sign out front of Raphael's not too long ago.I'll try to get by there soon and report back. I did a search on dallasobserver.com in their food review section for Raphael's but nothing came up.
    As I recall it was a bit upscale. More of a true Mexican and not a Tex-Mex place.
    nizza
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 21
    RE: Does Raphael's in Dallas still exist? 2003/09/30 18:23:07 (permalink)
    Maynerd thanks for the information. Too bad, I was hoping that it was still there and as good as I remember it.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1